Chapter 03

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Fei Unnie! Suzy! Are you two done yet?” Min shouted at the two who hasn’t come down from their room yet. Min and Jia have been waiting for more than 10 minutes. The two of them are the quickest in dressing up themselves before going out.

“They will come out when they’re done. No use in rushing them. You just waste your energy, Min.” Jia told her younger sister as she’s busy texting her boyfriend.

“Unnie, will Taec oppa coming along tonight?” Min asked her sister.

“No, he can’t make it tonight. He has dance practice tonight.” Jia replied her younger sister just in time the other two walked downstairs. “Here they are, let’s go then!” Jia announced as she jumped out of her seat.

Tonight they will be attending a celebration party of Changmin who just nailed a big project for his company. The girls were excited for him and wanted to congratulate him personally either.

“Oppa! Changmin oppa!” Min and Suzy greeted excitedly as they congratulated him. “Oppa, congratulations on your big project, whatever it is...”

Changmin could only laugh at their cuteness as he welcomed them to the party before he greeted his girlfriend sweetly. “You look beautiful tonight. Well, you always look beautiful for me...”

“You and your sweet mouth...” Fei blushed under her boyfriend’s compliment. Even years dating, she still blushes everytime Changmin compliments her.

“Can I, my lady?” Changmin offered his arm which accepted gladly by Fei as they walked away to greet the guests.

“Goosebumps... Goosebumps...” Min rubbed her own arms, feeling goosebumps all over herself witnessing the sweetness of her eldest sister and her boyfriend.

Jia and Suzy exchanged laugh at Min’s cute reaction, “Min, when you’re in love yourself, you won’t be saying those things, I’m sure!” Jia sister.

“I will never fall in love then!” Min answer just made her sisters laughed harder. “I am serious! Don’t laugh at me, you two!”

“Unnie, you’re so cute!” Suzy joined in teasing her elder sister.

Before Min could protest back, someone has joined in their conversation, “Who is cute? I hope it’s not you, Jia.”

The three girls turned to meet with the younger brother of Changmin. “What do you want, Lee Junho?” Jia asked annoyingly at her friend. Junho is part of Blue Fizz Dancing Team; they’re colleagues and friends.

“Hello ladies, enjoying the party?” Junho flashing his eye smile to the ladies.

“Yes, it’s perfect before you showed yourself up.” Jia said sarcastically towards her friend. Min and Suzy laughed secretly.

“I wasn’t asking you tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter