Chapter 12

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min burst into the youngest room with serious expression on her face. “Unnie, can’t you knock first?” Suzy glared annoyingly at her sister who just entered her room without informing herself. Luckily, she was still in process of enjoying the present her eldest sister gave her.

“Now, would you tell where have you been to last night? I know you didn’t come back home, Suzy.” Min just cut to the point with her sister. “You might be able to lie to Fei Unnie and Jia Unnie, but not me. You do know you’re still wearing the same clothes you wore last night with me, right?”

With her Min unnie words, Suzy has no way out of lie anymore. She did lie to her Fei unnie and Jia unnie saying that she woke up early and went out with her friends for breakfast like they sometimes do. But her Min unnie is right. She was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday night. She couldn’t lie right now.

Suzy sighed, “Alright. Last night after I left you alone and Woo oppa, I decided to wait for you in front of the pub when I accidentally met with some of my classmates. They’re going out of the pub, headed to one of my classmates’ villa for a party. They asked me to join them. I didn’t want to until I got glance at you and Woo oppa kissed. I didn’t want to disturb your moment and I didn’t want to go home either, so I decided to join them. It’s just a party, unnie. No more than that. Nothing’s happened, ok?”

Deep inside her heart, she cursed herself for lying again to her sister. She felt bad though but she couldn’t tell her the truth, could she? Everything will turn into a mess if her sisters know where she has been last night or more importantly, what she has been doing last night. Her sisters would kill her for sure, or worse, their sisterhood will be a mess.

Min looked at her sister seriously, “Are you telling the truth, maknae?”

“Unnie, why can’t you believe me? Is that really hard just to think I want to enjoy how a teenage party feels like?” Suzy tried to act her best in convincing her sister.

Finally, Min smiled as she seemed to believe in the youngest. “Alright, alright... I’ll let you off the hook this time. But no more lies, ok? Just say the truth to me next time. It’s better than you don’t say anything which made us worried more.” Min smiled. “So, how’s the party?”

“Yes, unnie. Min unnie, I know you’re the best!” Suzy smiled back at her sister before she tried to change the subject off of her. “So unnie, how’s the kiss with Woo oppa? Are you official now?”

Suzy question naturally made Min flushed in red as she nodded her head shyly.

“Oh My God! Min Unnie! Congratulations! You’re officially dating now!!!” Suzy excitedly loud voice successfully made Min cover from informing their neighbours about it also.

“You want to announce to the whole neighbourhood about the end of my single status now?” Min glared at her younger sister.

“What? You’re dating now? With who?” the two sisters turned towards the third voice from behind them. It was Jia. “Wooyoung?” Looking at the blushed red face of Min, Jia knew she got her answer right away as she dashed out of the room with the announcement of Min new status.

“Great! Now, the whole neighbourhood knows already!” Min grumbled herself as she walked out of the room.

Suzy sighed in big relief as she was left alone in her room. “I am sorry Unnie for lying.” She said guiltily as a streak of tears streamed down her pretty face.

 

Jia and Taecyeon fight was still cold as the two of them were awkwardly silent to each other. The rest of their friends felt more awkward around them. Honestly, Taecyeon wasn’t angry anymore, but he felt guilty for cheated his girlfriend with her own sister. Taecyeon felt himself like a jerk.

“Buddy, you need to talk to her. Junho said that she’s been crying and sad all night because of the fight.” Nichkhun was the one encourage his friend.

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows at what Nichkhun said. So, Junho was the one who accompanied his girlfriend all night?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter