Chapter 13

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, we’re here!” Min announced her presence inside the VIP room of the restaurant where Fei, Changmin, and Junho have been waiting for them.

“Yah, can’t you adjust the volume of your voice?” Junho protested as he glared at Min.

“You didn’t complain when Jia Unnie shouted right beside your ears?” Min attacked back at the ‘caught off guard’ Junho.

“Well, my ears are programmed to be muted away from your Unnie voice.” Junho defended himself before he got a smack on his head from his childhood friend, Jia.

“You’re the one who being asked for the smack, Oppa.” Min grinned evilly as she took the seat beside her eldest sister.

“I wonder what Wooyoung see in you.” Junho mumbled himself before he got another smack from his childhood friend. “Why did you smack me again? I wasn’t talking about you.”

“But you did insult my younger sister.” Jia said easily as Junho eyed the smirking Min across his seat.

“Ah, that’s right. I heard you got yourself a boyfriend already. You should have brought him along for dinner so we can get to know him as well.” Changmin smiled widely at Min who blushed red at the mention of her boyfriend.

“Aigoo... look at you... Still all blush everytime the word ‘boyfriend’ was mentioned. You’re dating him for almost two months already, why still so shy about it?” Fei younger sister, knowing fully how embarrassed her sister was.

“Unnie!” Min protested at her eldest sister for teasing her.

“Alright, alright. I won’t talk about you anymore.” Fei gave up on teasing her younger sister from more embarrassment as she looked at the youngest sister of hers who has been quiet since the arrival. “Suzy-ah, how about you? How about your university hunting? Found out what you wanted to study?”

Suzy who has been watching the show from her seat perked up when the topic has been changed to her. “Unnie, I’d already applied to Seoul University of Art. I want to do music.”

Fei smiled widely at her youngest sister, “That’s good choice of yours, maknae. You have amazing voice and you have loved singing since you’re a kid. You’ll do good in music. Unnie believe in you.”

“Thank you, Unnie.” Suzy smiled widely back at her eldest sister. Among her sisters, Fei is always the one who closest to her. It doesn’t mean that her Jia Unnie and Min Unnie aren’t close with her; it’s just that her Fei Unnie seemed to know herself better than anyone else.

“Why don’t we order the food first?” Changmin suggestion got himself agreement from the others directly.

 

“Suzy-ah, why aren’t you eating? That’s your favourite beef steak, isn’t it?” Fei asked her youngest sister who hasn’t touched her favourite food.

“Unnie, I don’t have the appetite to eat it. I don’t feel like eating it.” Suzy refused the food in front of her.

“Are you okay, Suzy?” Fei got worried immediately as she looked at her sister confusedly. Suzy has never refused her favourite food ever.

“I’m okay, Unnie. Just don’t feeling too good. That’s all.” Suzy didn’t want her sister to get worried over her. She has been feeling weird lately and the feeling of wanted to throw up came to her for few times everytime she smelled something disgusting to her nose, even it’s her usual favourite smell.

“Alright, how about e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter