Chapter 22

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be on SUZY POV

 

“Unnie! Congratulations!!!” Jia Unnie, Min Unnie, and I are all congratulating our eldest sister who just informed us about her pregnancy. All of us are really happy for her. I can see the happiness radiates from both Fei Unnie and Changmin Oppa as they’re going to be parent soon.

“Unnie, Unnie, do you think it’ll be a baby boy or baby girl?” Min Unnie asked Fei Unnie excitingly.

“How do I know? I’m only 3 weeks pregnant, Min-ah.” Fei Unnie laughed at Min Unnie excitement.

“Changmin Oppa, what about you? Do you wish for a baby boy or baby girl?” Min Unnie turned to ask Changmin Oppa who just appeared from the kitchen.

“I’m okay with both. As long as the mother and the baby are both healthy, I don’t mind about the gender.” Changmin Oppa smiled as he handed a glass of warm milk to Fei Unnie. “Here you go, yeobo.”

Looking at how sweet Changmin Oppa towards Fei Unnie made my heart cringed a bit. I know I don’t deserve to feel like that but I just did. I felt jealous at my own Fei Unne. How lucky Fei Unnie to have Changmin Oppa who truly loves her and whole heartedly care for Unnie wellbeing.

“And also, here you go, maknae.” I was surprised when Changmin Oppa handed me a glass of warm milk as well. I looked at him; felt truly touched. “You are also a pregnant lady, Suzy. Both of you should really care for what you eat and drink from now on. I have ordered lots of supplement and vitamins for both of you. You shouldn’t skip those, understand.” He smiled sincerely at me.

“Thank you, Oppa.” I sincerely thanked him for his care for me.

Really, thank you Oppa...

 

“Suzy, are you sure you don’t want to come with us for shopping?” Min Unnie asked for the third times once we reached my apartment with Taecyeon Oppa.

I smiled at my Unnie. “Unnie, you two go ahead. I’m too lazy to go shopping. I need to tidy up the apartment and prepared something for Taec Oppa before he go out for work.” I answered her honestly.

“Alright then...” Min Unnie smiled back at me as I said goodbye to my sisters and got off the car. Once the car was driven away from my sight, I sighed as I pressed the elevator button and waited. Just as the door of the elevator opened, I was face to face with my husband, “Oppa!”

“Oh, you’re back?” He looked surprisingly at me. “I thought you went to Fei Noona restaurant for celebration?”

“It’s just a lunch.” I answered him as I looked at him. “Have you eaten yet, Oppa? I was just thinking of preparing meal for you before you’re going out.”

“It’s okay. I’m meeting with the boys anyway.” Taecyeon Oppa answered me shortly. “I’ll be back late. Don’t need to wait up for me, ok?” He told as he walked away from me. I sighed as I could just watched Taec Oppa who disappeared from my sight.

Getting inside the elevator which took me to the 4th floor where our apartment was located, I put the pass code on before I entered. I sighed as I entered the digits of the door. It’s still the number of Jia Unnie birthday.

What do you expect Suzy? You clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter