Chapter 18

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

“Min, watch out!” I immediately pulled my girlfriend from crossing the street carelessly where a car was coming through. “Yah Min! Are you out of your mind?” I scolded my girlfriend for being so careless. “I know how worried you are for your Unnie and so do I. But it doesn’t mean you can care less about the safety of your own self!”

“How could I even think right now? I am worried sick for Jia Unnie! Who knows what she could do at this moment!” Min shouted back at me. Worries clearly shown in his eyes as she was holding back herself from her own tears that threatened to spilt.

Without thinking, I pulled her into my embrace, “It’s okay, just cry it out. You don’t have to hold back in front of me.” Hearing my words, I felt the shaking of her in my embrace, and the next thing I can feel is the wetness on my shirt. She’s broke down in tears in my embrace.

“I’m scared... I’m so scared for Jia Unnie... I... I am scared she will do anything stupid to herself... I... I...”

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” I tried to assure her. “I’m sure she’ll be fine. She’s a strong girl, she won’t do anything stupid to herself.”

Min let go of my embrace as she looked at me, “You don’t know. I know Unnie is strong, but she’s just like another normal girl when it comes to love. She really loves Taecyeon Oppa and been betrayed by both his boyfriend and sister at the same time, it’s like double hit at her. No matter how strong she is, she will break down in one point, and I want to be by her side to share the pain together. I can’t leave her alone for hurting.”

Hearing the confession from Min made me touched. Their sisterhood is very strong. I might be an outsider in their relationship, but I can see the closeness between Min and Jia among the sisters.

“No worry, the other boys have already out searching for Jia as well.” I told Min who looked at me surprisingly. “Hey, Jia is our friend, ok? We are worried about her as well. We won’t let anything bad happened to her, I can promise you that.”

“Let’s go continue to search for Unnie.”

I nodded my head in agreement as we continued our search for Jia.

 

SEULONG POV

I heard my phone ringing as I picked it up to answer the call from my best friend. “Seulong-ah, you know why I call you, right?”

I sighed as I answered him, “Hyung, she’s fine. She’s resting right now.”

“Seulong, where are you taking her right now? Her sisters are worried sick for her. We’ll go fetch her back.”

“Hyung, just let her calm down for a while. I don’t know what happened to her that made her so broke down, but let her have the space and time to cool herself down first. She needs it the most at this moment.”

“Seulong, she’s a nice girl. She isn’t like those girls around you. All the others know that she’s with you, and they’re worried you’re going to take advantage of her that she’s in her vulnerable state right now.”

“Hyung!” I was mad at my best friend for thinking of so low of me. “I admit I play with girls all the time, but I’m not that low to take advantage of a girl in her vulnerable state. I do admit that I have interest in Jia, but I know the limit, hyung. I won’t hurt her, I just want help her. I swear.”

“I’m sorry Seulong, I didn’t mean that way...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter