Chapter 27

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNHO POV

“Yah Meng Jia!” I yelled out her name as the door was unlocked by the security and ran towards her. “Yah, you think being locked inside the tower is fun thing, isn’t it?” I immediately scolded her as I threw the jacket I was holding towards her body. She was a bit shaking because of the coldness.

“Is... Is that the best you can come up with?” She definitely mocked me back. This girl! Even when she doesn’t feel good, she still doesn’t want to lose.

“Come on, let’s go!” I grabbed her arm to lead her out of the balcony when I finally noticed another presence beside her. My eyes turned widen looking at my friend. “YOU! Hwang Chansung!” I was about shout at my friend when he raised his hands to stop me.

“Yah! I am the victim here!” Chansung defended himself, clearly offended by my shout. “She was the one who dragged me here in force!” He pointed at Jia.

“What?” I was confused, looking at the both of them. What were the two of them doing in here in the first place?

“Can we leave now?” Hearing Jia sarcasm voice snapped out of my thought as I sighed and led her out of the building towards my car. Since Chansung has his bike, we took the separate way and I’ll be sending Jia home.

Throughout the way home, we are accompanied by silence as I kept taking a small glance at her who never left her eyes from the car window. I finally couldn’t take the awkward silence as I decided to stop at the side of the road.

She was surprised as she turned to look at me.

“We need to talk.”

 

MIN POV

“Unnie! What happened with you?” I was shocked when I opened the door to find the pale Jia Unnie being escorted back home by Junho Oppa.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” Jia Unnie just answered me shortly as she walked towards her bedroom. I turned to look at Junho Oppa, demanding for explanation but the said man just smiled at me and told me to take care of Jia Unnie for the night before he left in his car.

“What’s going on?” I was left alone with confusion as I closed the door and decided to check on Jia Unnie. I knocked on her door as I entered the opened door of Jia Unnie bedroom. Inside, I saw Unnie who just sat down on her bed, clearly in thought of her own.

I sighed heavily as I sat beside her. “Unnie, are you okay with Junho Oppa?” I asked her cautiously.

She turned to look at me, took a deep breath and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter