Chapter 35

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 YEARS LATER

“Appa!” 10 years old Sulli ran out of her room into the embrace of her father happily. “Appa, look what I got for my English test! I got A+!” the girl was proudly showing her perfect score to her father.

“Wow! Our Sulli is so clever! What should Appa get for Sulli for her perfect score?” Taecyeon kissed his daughter lovingly.

“Appa! I want you to go to amusement park with both Appa and Umma!” Sulli said out her wish.

“Your wish is my command, princess.” Taecyeon smiled happily as he kept kissing his daughter. He couldn’t say no to his princess. “Where is Umma? Is she ready yet?”

“I’m ready! I’m ready! Let’s go!” Suzy walked out of her bedroom in rush just in time the door bell rang, revealing Jinwoon and Minah.

“Ahjussi!” Sulli let go of her father embrace and ran to one of his favourite Ahjussi. “Ahjussi, are you coming with us to Jaebum birthday party too?”

Jinwoon smiled widely as he carried the princess, “Of course! We’re all invited to Jaebum birthday party!”

“Alright, let’s go! Jia Unnie will kill me if we’re going to be late this time again.” Suzy mumbled as she ushered all of them out of the house in hurry towards the Lee Mansion.

 

10 years had passed away so fast that Sulli is already 10 years. In those 10 years, Suzy still remains alone; she has dated once or two times but still, her priority is on her daughter. All her love, she pours it to her only daughter. Taecyeon has been a great father for his daughter. He never fails to spend time with Sulli. He never misses Sulli precious moments of her life. He never say no to his princess.

“How is Sunye Unnie? Oppa, why didn’t you bring her along?” Suzy asked Taecyeon. Sunye is Taecyeon girlfriend for 2 years. Sunye has known all about Taecyeon past and she accepted both Suzy and Sulli in Taecyeon life. Taecyeon could never thank enough for having such understanding girlfriend.

“She has a date with her mother today, that’s why she can’t make it to the party.” Taecyeon answered her as he kept focusing on driving his car.

“MInah-ah, are you okay?” Suzy turned to look at her best friend that currently heavily pregnant.

“I’m fine, no worry, just want to pee.” Minah admitted out shyly.

“Yeobo, we’re about to arrive. Please be patient for a while.” Jinwoon was clearly worried for his wife. Jinwoon and Minah had married for 3 years and they’re expecting their baby soon. Suzy was surprised when she found out about both of her friends were in love with each other, and she’s really happy for them.

Although both Jinwoon and Minah had tried several times to set her up with their friends, but it never worked out well in the end. Maybe Suzy just hasn’t met the right guy for her yet.

 

“We’re here!” Suzy announced herself as she entered the backyard of Lee Mansion where a lot of kids we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter