Chapter 10

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia couldn’t help herself but broke down in tears right after Taecyeon left on his bike angrily. She didn’t care if she’s still outside as she cried herself out. Why couldn’t Taecyeon understand her? Is the trust in their relationship that shallow? What’s the point of relationship when it has no trust in each other?

Why couldn’t he understand her? Why couldn’t he listen to her explanation before jumping into his own conclusion? Why couldn’t he trust her? Why? Why?

Jia didn’t know how long she has been crying herself alone until her blurry eyesight caught a pair of legs in front of her. Thinking of her boyfriend coming back to her, she looked up directly just to be disappointed.

Wiping her tears away directly, she stood up, turned around and about to walk away when her path was blocked right away.

“What do you want, Lee Junho?” She was starting to get annoyed. “Are you here to see the scene?”

“I bought dinner.” Junho showed her the food on his hand.

“I don’t need your pity.” Jia snapped at him and walked away, but being blocked again by him. “Get out of my sight.” She warned him.

“Or what?” Junho challenged. “It’s not the first time you threatened me already. Just so you know Miss Jia, I have already immune to your threats for a millennium...”

Jia eyed angrily at him as she kicked him which blocked easily. “I told you so.” Junho smiled proudly as Jia getting angrier. Just as Jia wanted to kick him again, this time he acted faster as he pushed her legs which caught her off guard. She’s successfully landed on the ground.

“Lee Junho!” Jia shouted angrily at her childhood friend.

“I win. You have to accompany me eat dinner.” Junho said casually as he just walked inside the house, ignoring the grunt from her.

“I hope you know how much I hate you, Lee Junho!”

“And I hope you know how much I love you, my darling!”

Junho laughed himself at the miserable and angry Jia. Jia might not realize it by now, but everytime she was in bad mood, sadness or even anger, Junho was the only one who was able to pull her out of her emotion. Junho was the only one who dared to make her angrier, but magically it will also pull her out of her down emotion back to normal.

Their friendship bond will always being an unsolved mystery for their friends. They might bickers a lot, but that’s how they show their care for each other.

 

Suzy glanced from the corner of her eyes, smiling widely at the scene in front of her. Looks like her elder sister Min finally found love. Feeling happy for her, she decided to walk out of the pub.

“Sorry... Sorry...” She apologized when she bumped into someone. But that someone seemed put no care at all as the man just walked away in hurry. Suzy squint her eyes to see the familiar back of the man who bumped into her. “Taec oppa?” She wasn’t sure but she followed the man to make sure. And she indeed guessed right.

“Taec oppa, what are you doing here alone? Where’s unnie?” Suzy found Taecyeon on the drink bar. She took the seat beside Taecyeon who seemed has busied himself with the drink in front of him. He looked pissed.

Taecyeon didn’t acknowledge Suzy presence beside him as he was too engrossed in his own emotion. He had just a major fight with his girlfriend and he flew directly to the pub to vent his emotion into drinks.

“Oppa, it’s your third glass already.” Suzy who has been watching from the side, tried to stop Taecyeon into his 4th glass of beer. But she’s way too weak to go against him as he shoved her hand away. Desperately, Suzy found her phone and tried to dial her second elder sister number.

“Damn! Unnie, where are?” Suzy gave up after the unanswered third call she made to her sister. By that time, Taecyeon has already on his 5th glass of drink. “Oppa, is something bad happened with you and unnie? Did you two have a fight or something?” Suzy tried to coax Taecyeon to talk. “Oppa!”

Still, Taecyeon showed no reaction at all as he kept drinking and drinking. Suzy was really desperate as she noticed Taecyeon has started to get drunk. “Ok, that’s it!” She stood up as she pulled the strong Taecyeon away from the drink. “You’re getting drunk already, oppa.”

“Let go of me!” Taecyeon shoved Suzy away in one movement as he grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter