Chapter 24

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

It has been too late when we arrived back home from our trip for the day. “Why don’t you guys just stay over for the night? It’s already too late and seems like it’s going to rain anyway.” I suggested to both Junho and Wooyoung. “Suzy and Fei Unnie room is empty anyway, you guys can use it.”

“Why would I use empty room when I can sleep in your room?” Junho looked at me with ‘are you kidding me’ look. “No worry Woo, I have my spare clothes here, you can borrow mine.” He told Wooyoung as he just casually entered my bedroom just like his own.

Wooyoung just chuckled seeing the annoyance visibly shown in my face as he joined his girlfriend on the couch.

“Lee Junho, you’re better not mess up my closet or I’ll kill you for sure.” I threatened my childhood friend as I entered my own bedroom. I didn’t miss out the laugh I heard from both Wooyoung and Min from outside my room.

As I walked inside my room, I didn’t find Junho messed up my wardrobe. Instead, I found him standing frozen in front of the frame picture of Taecyeon and I. “Aren’t you lending your clothes for Woo?” I tried to break the sudden silence in the room.

Without replying me, Junho just grabbed one of his tees and walked out of room in silence, without a spare glace at me at all. I sighed heavily as I grabbed the picture frame. Why did I still keep this picture? Didn’t I have let go of the past just moments ago?

That’s right. I shouldn’t have kept all the things about me and him anymore. Grabbing an empty box, I started to pack everything I have about him; all the things that might have related to him. After stuffing everything inside the box, I stopped for a moment before I broke down in tears.

I have no idea why I cried but I just did.

“Jia, I think I might be...” I couldn’t hear clearly what Junho was saying but the next thing I know, he approached me in lighting speed as he was clearly worried about me. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

But seems like he understood as he noticed the box full of stuff as the next thing I felt was I was being pulled inside his embrace. I cried myself out in his embrace.

“Just cry it out. Just cry it out because it’ll be the last time you ever cry for him.”

 

JUNHO POV

I woke up from Jia shout right beside my ear. “Yah! I’m not deaf!” I shouted at her.

“You’re considered deaf when you’re in sleep, Lee Junho!” She grinned before she forced me awake. “I need your ride to campus. I’m running late again.”

Hearing her words really forced me awake as I ran towards the bathroom to freshen up. Just as I walked out of the bedroom to have the breakfast, Jia has already pulled me out towards the door. Damn! I haven’t had my breakfast yet!!!

As her instruction, I sped up my bike to her campus. It only took me ten minutes to her campus in which supposed to be twenty minutes.

Throwing the helmet towards, she was about to flee away when I called her. She turned to look at me confusedly. “Are you okay now?” I asked her.

I saw her sighed relaxingly as she answered me, “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” She smiled at me. We didn’t need to exchange lots of words to know each other thoughts. Through her eyes, I can clearly see the visible truth. She’ll be really fine.

“And no worry as well. I will always by your side.” I said out to her.

Just like me, I’m sure she can really tell the sincere in my words as she smiled back at me before she approached and did something I wasn’t prepared for.

She kissed on the cheek.

 

JIA POV

It’s already a bit late when I walked out of 89 Building along the boys. Wooyoung offered to send me home since Junho wasn’t able to attend the practice due to his study project. After sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter