ButterCookies_ | fluffyclouds- | snowcandyy29 | My Vicious Revenge {Sequel of Should I Confess}

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 2
REVIEW PICK UP
FLDf1U4.jpg
 
Mar., 28,2015

Story Title: My Vicous Revenge
Reviewer: LoveBisous
Author:ButterCookies_ | fluffyclouds- | snowcandyy29


Mind Over Matter - main story image

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

It appealed to me a lot. Like, it wasn't those one worded titles that don't always make sense, or it wasn't those stories with super long titles, either. It lured me in to read more.

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

  To be honest, the BG layout looked awesome and classy, as well for the poster, too.  

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?

Yes, I especially love the trailer. Also I read Should I confess too, so I expected a lot of this story, too.

 

STORY

How was the plot laid out?

 The plot was laid out perfectly. I, as a reader, understood what the plot was, what JiMin plans were, and basically, everything.

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

 The pacing wasn't too rushed or too slow. It was just perfect for me to follow along.

Was the characterization consistent?

 Yes, it kept reminding us that JiMin was the kind of person to get revenge and that Chanyeol was the happy virus and was determined to get JiMin.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

 I felt that it was pretty smooth. It included the small details, and the main details.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

 It was very organized. The events were in chronological order and were patched perfectly together. 

 

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?

One word: CLIFFHANGERS. There were cliffhangers at the end of every story, which made me keep pressing the 'next' button. I kept wanting to read more and more, especially the last chapter, Chapter 18.
 

MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling?

 I'm pretty sure that I didn't spot any grammatical errors and the words were spelt perfectly.

Use of Transition Words? (It helps with the flow from paragraph to paragraph so it doesn't seem choppy)

 I didn't see much transition words, maybe like one or two in each chapter, but that was it.

How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

Overall, it was a wonderful story to start off my Saturday morning. So thank you. I read this with an open mind, not knowing anything, but at the end, this story might've become my second favorite fanfic... But if I were to rate it, it would be a whooping 90/100 :). I hope you update soon because I want to know what happens to Chanyeol when he sees the figure.

 

REMINDER: Do not forget to credit the shop with our banner and the reviewer in your foreword if you are using our review.