Saki1017 l Blame

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 2
REVIEW PICK UP
FLDf1U4.jpg
 
Date

Story Title: Blame
Reviewer: kpopulzzangforever
Author: Saki1017


Mind Over Matter - main story image

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

The title made me think of a tv drama which is good. It's really short and simple.

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

The poster was good but at first I really didn't get why there were bricks. It probably symbolizes something but I'm can't seem to get it.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?

The description was short and simple. It really sumed it the plot up in just one sentence.

 

STORY

How was the plot laid out?

The plot of your story is  like some other stories I've read of AFF but it had it's own twist to it. It was orgrinal but it still had it's own twist to it. The plot was  laid out well.

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

The pacing of the story was sometimes draggy and sometimes it also seemed rushed but most of the times it was just right.

Was the characterization consistent?

Your characterization was really good and it was realistic.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

The story flow was smooth, I understood clearly what you were tryig to say.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

You organaized your events well, I understood what was going on.

 

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?

The ending of each chapter made me want to read more of the story, they were like cliff hangers.
 

MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling?

The grammer and spelling was really good. There were  little minor grammer mistakes but ovaral good job especially since english wasn't your first language.

Use of Transition Words?

Really good use in transition words. It really helped with the flow from paragraph to paragraph.

How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

Even though I've read other stories on AFF, I really love the story. Something about the story was very interesting which made me want to read more. I've also read the sequel, and I also loved it. Great job~ Thank you for requesting, hope you like this review if you don't, I do offers re-review.

 

REMINDER: Do not forget to credit the shop with our banner and the reviewer in your foreword if you are using our review.