Chapter 24

Only You

Taeyeon's POV

I'm tired and I couldn't take it anymore.
She decided for us to break. I cannot do anything but leave.
I should not have said what I said.
I regretted. A lot.

If only I could rewind the time. I don't even know why I was releasing my anger at her.
I was just frustrated that nothing was going right in my life at that time. But just why did I have to throw it all at her?

She doesn't deserve all that.
Because of my unreasonable acts, I've made her cry.
Worst, I didn't even apologised.

You deserve better, Fany.
I don't deserve you.

Now, I'm mad at myself for causing this to happen.
I locked myself in my room, relecting.
It  was all my fault that we broke up.

...

At night, I couldn't go to sleep thinking of what I've done.
I couldn't even bring myself to tell her I'm sorry.

I turned around and around before finally taking my phone and pressed the buttons.

'Tiffany, I'm really sorry about just now. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just angry with where my life's going and I shouldn't have thrown it all at you.
I'm really sorry, Tiffany. Please forgive me.
'

I stared at the short paragraph I just typed out, rereading it over and over again.
Arrrrgh! Quickly just send it!
Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and pressed the send button.
I opened one of my eyes slightly.

Message sent. The screen showed.
Ahhhhh! Please just forgive me Tiffany!
I lightly threw my handphone beside me and hid under the blanket. As though she's coming here to kill me.

A few moments later, the handphone vibrated.

'It's okay, Taeyeon. I've forgiven you.'

I hope it's true.

'Thank you, Fany.' I replied.

After that, I still find it hard to sleep as the guilt was still lingering inside me.
How do I face her next week?

I already miss you, Fany.
I want you back.

 

Tiffany's POV

"I'm sorry I had to take you away from Yuri." I cried as she hugged me.
"No, it's okay. What really happened?"

I sat back down, pulling out a piece of tissue from the tissue box and then wiping my face.
"I don't know. It was so stupid." I told her the whole thing that happened.

"You broke up with her?!" her face showed astonishment.
"Well, it's true what she said. I don't know her..."
"Oh my god, Tiffany. But you love her, don't you?" I nodded weakly.

"You shouldn't have ended it just like that. I'm sure she was acting rashly. You know she's upset about what happened to Yuri, right. She must not have been in her right mind.
"Hmmmm."
"Regretting it, aren't you?

Everything she said is true.
I should have thought twice and not follow my emotions.

I'm glad I have Jessica to make me realise.
She knows what's on mind, what I was feeling.
She knows when I need her to be serious, when I need her comfort, when I need her.

"You know me very well." I laid my head on her shoulder as she hugged me and my hair. "Thank you, again."
"Anytime, Fany. Don't do anything stupid anymore, okay?" I breathed out heavily at her.

...

That night, I had difficulties sleeping.
I was already starting to miss Taeyeon.

Just then, she messaged me, apologising for what she said earlier.
It's not your fault, Taeyeon ah.
I gave her a short reply and bury myself under the blanket, forcing myself to sleep.

 

Jessica's POV

I went back to Yuri's house quickly. 
Her mom opened the door when I pressed the bell.
When I entered her room, I was invited by a sleeping Yuri.
It was not even sunset yet.

You must be tired.

I filled in the space beside her, lying down on my stomach, and started doing my homework.

I was too focused doing my work that I didn't notice that Yuri have woken up and was staring at me.
I only realised it when she pulled the pen from me silently and helped me with the question I was having a problem with while I watch her.

"Can't you even do this simple question?" she finished it in less than three minutes, putting the pen aside.
"When did you wake up?" I continued to stare at her blankly.
It wasn't because she managed to complete the question. She always helped me with my homework. But knowing she must have been watching me for quite long, embarrassed me.

"It took me quite some time to make you notice.
"Well, I was uh.." I pointed at the piece of worksheet infront of us.
"I know." she smiled at me weakly as she pressed her lips against my cheeks.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." she stood up, pulling my hand.

...

"To welcome you back home, I cooked your favourite dish." Aunt said as she served a few bowls of smoking hot food.
Sniffing in the smell made me more hungry.

"It's good to have you back. Although you were away only for a while."
"I'm gonna be away again soon anyway." I hate the way she said it. It sounds like she'll be gone forever.
My heart suddenly felt heavy.

After the dinner, we stayed at the dining table and talked for a while.
"Are you going back to school tomorrow?" Aunt asked.
"Tomorrow's Saturday, mom." her reply made us laugh.
"Oh ya. I forgot. Then, next week?"
Yuri nodded.

"The doctor said I can. But I'm not allowed to do vigorous activities. I won't be able to play for basketball's finals." she finished off her sentence sadly.
"Of course you can't. Even if the doctor allows you to, I won't." I glared at her.
"Neh, seargant Sica." she saluted me, chuckling after that.

"Don't forget to take your medicines." I reminded her as we walked up to the her bedroom.
"Yes, boss." she teased me again, receiving a slap on her back from me.

 

Yuri's POV

The pain came when I was half-asleep. I got up quietly, not wanting to wake Sica up.
Wincing, I forced my eyes open and grabbed the bottle which was on my dressing table.
I trudged to the toilet, enduring the sting in my head that was getting more painful.

Switching on the light, I dropped myself on the floor and leaned against the wall. 
I took out a pill, swallowed it, and waited for the pain to recedes.

It's getting more painful every time I get it.

Why do I have to suffer this?
Why me, god?

When the pain finally subsides, I washed my face and went back to bed immediately after that.

"Are you okay?" Sica asked groggily, her eyes closed. "I heard water."
"Yeah. I needed to use the bathroom." I answered, not knowing if she's really awake or not.
"Oh.

Phew. That was close.

I don't know if I'll survive the operation.
And I'm not going to waste the time I might only have left with you, Sica.

 

 

TBC

 

a quick update!

sorry if taeny's fight doesn't make any sense.
I wanted to make them fight but have no idea about what. 
so, it ends up like rubbish. :/

i will update soon! 
tomorrow maybe? 

And thanks again for subscribing, commenting, and reading! ^^