Chapter 18

Only You

Yuri's POV

While waiting for Sica to finish her breakfast, I went on the Internet with my phone to check on latest updates.
An advertisement of a movie which premiered yesterday caught my attention.
Immediately, I suggested to Sica about watching it that night, leaving out the genre of the movie.
She just agreed with my suggestion.

I told Sica that I would have to go home first and that I will fetch her at dusk.
But she didn't want to be home alone and insisted that I stay.
In the end, she followed me home.

At home, there was nobody around but us.
It was good to have Sica there so I won't feel lonely but she followed me everywhere I went.
Except for the toilet, of course.
When I go to the laundry room to wash my clothes, she was there.
When I go to the kitchen to drink some water, she was there too.
I felt uneasy with her following me everywhere.

"Sica ah, why don't you sit here and watch the television while I make lunch for us." I pushed her to the couch and sat her there.
When I wanted to switch on the television, she hugged my waist, stopping me from walking.
"I want you..." my eyes balled out. Did I hear wrong?
"With me." she giggled mischievously.
I pinched her cheeks for the suspension and she pouted.
"Stop pouting." I sat beside her and kissed her pouted lips lightly. "Wait here okay, babe. I won't take long."
I kissed her again before switching on the television for her, and then going to the kitchen, smiling to her on the way.

Hmm. What should i cook?
I looked through the cabinets for ingredients, and found a packet of instant spaghetti sauce with a packet of spaghetti noodle.
Great!
I smiled.

I finished cooking in less than 15 minutes.
This thing is really instant.
And it smells delicious too.

I was bringing the food out to table when the sharp pain came again, making me stop at my tracks.
"Are you okay?" Sica had seen me flinching.
"Uh...yeah. Thought I forgot something but no." I continued laying the plates on the table.

"Mmm. Spaghetti. Smells nice." she sniffed in her plate of spaghetti.
"Of course, it's nice. I cooked it."
"Yeah, whatever."
We ate our lunch while talking about the most nonsense thing ever, laughing a lot.

We played a game to decide who wash the dishes. And.... I lost.
I carried the plates to the kitchen, grunting, while the lazy girl smiled slyly at me.
It's okay, Sica. Next time I will win and laugh in your face.

While washing, a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind.
This girl never waste every opportunity she can take.
She rested her head on my back, backhugging me tightly.

"You love me that much huh, Sica?" I finished off the last plate and turned myself around to face her.
She didn't answer me, kissing me on my lips instead.
Naturally, I kissed her back.
She walked back slowly and leaned against the counter at the opposite side of the kitchen.
I carried her up on the counter.

Her hands pulled the neck of my shirt, her sharp nails, scratching my skin a bit.
"Ah." I winced at the minor pain.
"Sorry.." she smiled, curling her fingers in, still grabbing onto my shirt, as we our kiss deepened.
The kiss was rough but lascivious.
Her tongue was going down my throat and we were breathing into each other's mouth.
I slid my hand under her shirt, touching her . My other hand her thighs.

Then, I heard clicking of the door.
I broke the kiss hesitantly, while she moved her hands down my arm and jumped down from the counter.
She followed behind closely, tugging onto my shirt, as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Eh? You're home?"
Mom. She walked in with grocery bags in her hand.
"Yup." I leaned against the kitchen entrance wall.
You spoiled my moment, mom.
"You're here too, Sica?"
"Yes. Hello, Aunty." she came up beside me and greeted my mom.
"Do you want to eat? I'm going to cook."
"It's okay, mom. We just had our lunch." I locked hands with Sica and went to the bedroom, stopping halfway up. "By the way mom, we're watching a movie tonight. So, cook only for yourself. I won't be eating home."

 

Taeyeon's POV

What should I wear....?
I kept flipping through the clothes hanging in my wardrobe, deciding what to wear.
After several minutes, I finally made up my mind, and took out a long-sleeved t-shirt, hanging it on the door knob.

I checked my phone for the first time that day to see 7 messages and 3 missed calls.
Wow! So many!
All of them were from Tiffany.

'Morning TaeTae!!'
'Are you awake??'
'Hey! Reply!'
'Still sleeping?'
'Taeyeon! Wake up!'
'Kim TAEYEON!!!'
'If you still don't reply then I'm not going to the movie with you. Hmph.'

'I'm awake! Sorry! I didn't check my phone since morning. Ahhhhhh please follow me please.'
I quickly replied her.

"Taeyeon ah!" my mom called me. But I just ignored her.
I threw myself on the bed and complained to myself, kicking around my bed spread angrily like a sulking small kid.

"Hehehe." a sudden familiar giggle stopped my doings.
I turned to the door to see Tiffany standing there.
"Dorky Tae."

"W-what are you doing here?" I straightened up from my slouch immediately, shock expressing all over my face.
"To wake you up."
"H-how do you know? My address." I shoved aside her reply, asking her my main curiosity.
I have never told her my address before.
My heart was thumping fast, I couldn't even speak properly.

"I stalked you yesterday." she smiled slyly at me. My eyes widened.
"What??"
She laughed at my reaction and walked up beside me, sitting on my bed, bouncing a little.
"From Jessica, babo." she poked my head.
"Huh." I sighed in relief.

She must have seen how I was acting.
How embarrassing!

I followed Tiffany's eyes which were surveying my room.
Thank god, it was not messy.

"When did you get here?" I finally collected myself and asked.
"A few minutes ago? Your mom called you but you didn't answer. So, she asked me to find you here. She's very kind. I'm not bothering you, am I?" her eyes averted to me as I nodded and 'ohhh' at her story.
"No no no. I wasn't doing anything."
"Hm. Your room is nice."
"Thanks. Let me show you around the house."

I took her hand and walked out of the room, pulling her along with me.
"You have seen my room. That's my parents'. That's my brother's. That's the toilet." I pointed at the different closed doors on the second floor.
Reaching the first floor, I brought her to the sliding door, which is far opposite the main door, and which opens to a porch at the back of the house.
The steps of from the porch led to the small backyard.
I saw her marvelling from the corner of my eyes.

Then, I showed her the living room where the television is, and just outside it is the dining table.
At the left side of the house is the kitchen and the toilet.

Lastly, I showed her my favourite part of the house.
The studio room.
It used to be a guest room. But after much begging from dad, he decided to renovate it.

The walls are made soundproof, and the floor, carpeted.
There was a study table with a Mac PC and a Macbook, headphones belonging to me and my brother, entangled wires everywhere on and under the table, and a plastic office chair.
A shelf on top of the desk holds files of workpiece done by me and my brother.
At the side of the room, some music instruments were arranged neatly. Basically my brother's electric guitars, my keyboard, and two microphones.
On the other side, a small sofa and a coffee table for when I wanted to rest.
Hung up on the wall were frames of my family's pictures and a clock.
It is, overall, a cozy room.

"Wow." she gaped.
"Uhuh."
Honestly, even I feel the same way everytime I enter this room.

It has been quite a long time since I came in here.
I breathed in the air inside it.
Oh my. How I miss this place.
Not now. Maybe tomorrow.
I closed the door and pulled her to the kitchen.

"You have met my mother. Mom, this is Tiffany. She's a new student and also a close friend of Jessica." I introduced her to mom.
"I know her name. Again, nice to meet you dear." Tiffany removed her hand from mine to shake hands with mom.

"Have you had lunch?" I asked Tiffany.
"Urm....."
"Join us for lunch, Tiffany." mom suggested, not waiting for reply.
"Okay, thank you." she bowed to mom.
How polite of her.
Then, I pulled her to the dining table, instructing her to sit there quietly while I help mom set the table and serve the food.
Glancing smiles at each other once in a while.

After lunch, we watched some dramas on the television and ate snacks while at it. With her sitting at one end of the sofa and me lying down, resting my head on her lap, and my legs curled.
I'm glad she didn't mind. Instead, she was twirling my hair with her fingers.
When the show started to get boring, and I started yawning, I decided to take a nap.
I stretched my legs to the other end of the sofa, and soon fell asleep.

A sudden loud blast from the TV woke me up.
I sat upright and look at Tiffany.
She was asleep. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the TV.

I shook my head, snapping myself out from my daydream and got up to switch off the th TV.
Carrying the sleeping Tiffany in my arms, I brought her up to my room and laid her on the bed.
She didn't wake up but shifted a bit into a comfortable position.

I got down on the floor beside her, supporting myself with my knees, placing my hand on the edge of the bed, and stared at the beauty right infront of my eyes.
Even when sleeping, she looks really beautiful.
Just like a princess. My princess.

Her pink lips were parted.
I want so much to kiss your lips.
Slowly, I craned my neck forward.
The nearer I get, the more nervous I felt.
My breathing became uneven. Adrenaline was rushing through me.

When my lips finally reached inches away from hers, I closed my eyes.
I hesitated.
No, I cannot.

When I was about to move back, her soft hand held my left cheek and I felt her lips touching mine.
It was merely a brush but it sent electricity through my body.

I love you.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.
"Why didn't you kiss me?" she whispered.
"I-I-I was-" she giggled at my stuttering and kissed me again, cutting me off.
Good, I didn't know what to say anyway.
Our first kiss didn't last long.
But long enough to affirm us of the feelings we have for each other.

Tonight. I will tell her tonight.
I reminded myself over and over again.

 

 

TBC

 

i'll update soon!
THANK YOU PEEPS! :D