Chapter 19

Only You

Taeyeon's POV

"You can go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later."
Without saying anything, she closed her eyes and hid herself under the blanket.
I shook my head at her cute actions before walking off to the toilet.
I splashed some water onto my face and wiped it with my face towel, smiling happily into the mirror.

"Forever dorky." her voice made me jump.
She was peeking into the toilet but walked away soon after that.
I sighed deeply, my chest.
"You love peeking at me, don't you?" I said, remembering about earlier incident.
No reply.
She must have gone back to sleep.

When I took one step out of the toilet, she pounced onto me from the side.
Frightened to death, I shrieked at the top of my voice.
She was laughing hard until she rolled on the floor while I stood there trying to stabalise my heartbeat.

A perfect idea came up.

 

Tiffany's POV

I sat on the floor after rolling a lot of times.
She was still standing, breathing deeply. Her face still expressionless.
Then, her hands moved up to her chest slowly, grasping her shirt as she fell on her knees. Her face turning into a grimace.
Her right fist supporting her on the ground while the other still gripping tightly on her shirt.

Now, my face was the one becoming expressionless.
"Tae....?" she didn't answer.

Oh no, what happened?
It's all my fault.
I'm so sorry.
I didn't expect things to turn out so bad.

"Taeyeon..." my voice quivered. I got down infront of her, holding her shoulders gently.
My hand was shaking.
My heart was beating rapidly.
My whole body was shivering.
What have I done....

"Are you okay....?" I bent my head to look at her face.

She was smirking. Why?
"Gotcha."
It was her turn to laugh at me.

"Ya, Kim Taeyeon! Not funny, okay!" I punched her biceps yet another time, frowning at her.
Her reaction was the same.
She 'oww'-ed and then she rubbed at the spot.

I got up from the ground and threw myself on the bed like it was my own bed.
It was my first time being there and yet I was already feeling comfortable with the house.
The room has a nice feeling. The house does too.

Taeyeon does.

Lying on the bed made me feel sleepy again.
It made me yawn loudly.
"You should sleep while you can. I don't want you sleeping in the movies."
She lied down on her stomach beside me, her legs hanging in the air, her face supported by her palms, and her eyes on me.
I didn't answer her and just closed my eyes, yawning again before falling asleep.

We were sleeping side by side.
I had woken up but you haven't.
I watched your angelic face, tracing every single feature softly with my finger.
Beautiful eyes.
Beautiful sharp nose.
Beautiful milky skin.
Beautiful lips. That were calling me to it.
I kissed them gently, not wanting to wake you up.
But unfortunately, you have been awake all the while.
You returned my kiss, and we shared a deep passionate kiss.
Your hands my arms while I wrapped my hands tightly around your neck, my left leg propped on top your lower body.
In seconds, we were kissing each other hungrily.
Stopping for breath, you whispered into my face.
"I love you, Tiffany."
Speechless, I hugged her. Tightly. As she tried to escape from my arms.
"Tiffany, I cannot breathe."
"Tiffany."
"Tiffany!"

"Tiffany Hwang!"
I suddenly felt someone shaking me roughly, shouting my name.
When I opened my eyes, I saw Taeyeon looking down at me angrily.
When I look infront of me, I realised I was hugging her bolster.
It was just a dream.
Did I kissed the bolster?
Did she saw?

My face turned red, flushed with embarrassment.
I looked back at her. Her eyes was glaring into mine and her hands were on her waist.
Anger was written on her face.
"Wake up, Fany! I didn't know you were that hard to wake up."
"Huh? Okay... What time is it?" I pushed away the bolster and stretched my body, still lying down.

"It's already 5.45. We should get ready now. And go take a bath. Everything's prepared for you. Towel, hot water, and everything else. Just enjoy yourself in the bathtub." she smiled at me sweetly, her thumb gesturing behind her, pointing to the bathroom.
"Thank you. That's so sweet of you." I got up from bed slowly, taking my time, and gave her a kiss on her cheeks before dragging myself to the toilet.
"Don't take too long, okay."

I had a greath bath.
Thanks to Taeyeon, I'm all fresh now.

When I got out of the toilet, Taeyeon had already dressed up and was waiting for me patiently on the bed, clicking, who knows what, on her phone.
She looked so engrossed. Just like how Sunny is when she plays her games.
However, the fragrance from me must be really stinging that her head shot up a few seconds after I opened the toilet door.

"Let's eat a bit. My mom had prepared food for us." her eyes never left me.
Even after I nodded and was walking towards her, she never stopped gawking.
I snapped my fingers infront of her eyes, bringing her back to her senses.
"Am I that hot for you?" I removed the towel that was wrapping my hair, flipping my hair like they do in the commercials.
"Sheesh. Stop praising yourself." she shook her head. "I'm waiting for you downstairs."
I laughed at her as she left the room.

Quickly, I dried my hair with the hair dryer before joining her in the dining table.
Her mother's cooking is really delicious.
I savoured every taste of it.
Mom had never had the time to cook for us at home. She's always busy. Just like dad.
If she cooks, it's something instant and simple.

After the quick meal, we left the house to watch the movie.

And who thought we'd meet these people.

 

Yuri's POV

By the time we know it, it was already 6pm.
Having nothing else to do, we left early, deciding to go window shopping.
Unfortunately, the 8pm show has only single seats left. So, we got the 10pm show.

And who thought we'd run into these people.

"Hey!" Jessica waved at them like we've never seen each other for a long time.
"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked.
"Watching the horror movie. You two?"
"We are too."
"Well, you better get your tickets now. They're selling out fast. The 8pm show's already sold out."
"Really? Then we better go now! See you later!" Taeyeon rushed to the elevator, pulling Tiffany behind her.

"Should we go have dinner first? I'm getting hungry." Sica said while we continued walking.
"Anything, princess. But where?" I stopped at the information board and scanned through the different restaurants they have here.
"Burger king...."
"Let's go!" she pulled me the minute I said out the name. I didn't even manage to see where it is located.
Sica have a for western food. Especially burgers.
It didn't took long before we found the fast food restaurant.
We had a lot of time anyway.

Then, the duo came.
Now, we have our double date.
We invited them to join us and they agreed.

"So, you two are dating now?" I asked in the middle of our eating, smiling mischievously at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon eyed Tiffany who was busy eating beside her.
"Huh? Don't you know?
She continued eating and shrugged at us.
Jessica and I looked at each other as we shook our head at them and sighed.

"You know Sica? I think these two doesn't want to date each other." I said to her.
The two immediately shot up and glared at me.
"Hahaha. Okay, I think they want to."
"Yeah. I wonder why they are not."
We continued talking about them like they were not there.
Teasing them like we had been doing for the past few days.

Until Jessica leave to the washroom.
Tiffany tagged along, leaving me and Taeyeon behind.

"Why Tae? Still not ready? You two clearly wants each other." I waited for them to disappear from our sight before saying out.
"I planned to tell her tonight, you stupid Kwon." she raised her clenched fist, acting like she was going to punch me. 
I cringed a little and she backed down her hand.

"How do you plan to tell her?"
"I don't know yet. Just go with the flow." she sighed.
"How bout this?" I motioned her to come nearer and whispered my idea to her. Although there was nobody around to eavesdrop us.
Taeyeon just nodded her head at every step I explained to her.

"Yuri ah. That is soooooo....." she stopped halfway before continuing. "Stupid."
She jutted my head.
What the hell was that for?
Then, I realised. Tiffany and Jessica was reaching our table.

 

Jessica's POV

On our way to the toilet, I questioned Tiffany about her and Taeyeon.
"Why still not?"
"She haven't asked. You know I'm waiting for her. And... we kissed for the first time just now." I smiled when I saw her blushing.
I've never seen her acting like this before.
What have you done to my Tiffany, Taeyeon?
She really is in love.

"Tell me! After this." we went into the toilet and separated into different cubicles. Duh.
After doing our business, we waited for each other outside the toilet before going back to Burger King.
"Faster! Who made the first move??" I pestered her to tell me as soon as she came out from the toilet.
"Well... I kissed her first." she told me the whole story about her sleeping and Taeyeon carrying her blablabla.

"So, why not you tell her first? Who knows she's also waiting for you."
"That's what I thought so too. But... I don't know. I'm still shy, you know."
Since when did this girl learn how to be shy?

When we came back, Yuri was whispering into Taeyeon's ear.

"Sooooo stupid." Taeyeon had said when we reached the table and she jutted Yuri's head.
"What is stupid?" I asked, curious.
"Nothing. Your girlfriend here asked for more chilli when we still have a lot here."
I looked at the table.
Yuri had finished eating.
What would she ask chilli for?
I knew at that moment that they were hiding something.

"Really Yul? Cos I saw you both whispering just now." I stared into her eyes, seeking for the truth.
"Uh... That was nothing..." I tilted my head, glaring at her. "Nothing that you don't know about."
Her eyes shifting towards Tiffany's direction, and I understood immediately.
So, I stopped asking.
"Oh. Okay." I eyed at Tiffany who was clearly oblivious of everything that's happening.

I was still curious, though.
What about Tiffany was she telling Taeyeon?
Why so secretive?

 

TBC

Sorry I cannot answer your qn about yuri's sickness.
hehehe.
just wait okay?
^^