Twelve

For You My Flower Blooms

CONGRATS NIEL BABY! CONGRATS ON 1ST AND 2ND WIN~! I am so proud of YOU~

Chapter 12

 

There was way too many of them for the cab and Niel figured he could just walk home. He was going in a different direction anyway. At least that's what he told himself as he muttered his goodbyes to the party. Siho and some of the staffers were riding a different cab from the members. Neither group seemed to notice him not get into either of the cars.

 

Niel slipped away, rounding the corner and smiling to himself as he went. It was a beautiful evening with only the slightest breeze. It felt so clear and was really the perfect conditions for a walk. From the restaurant getting to the apartment should only take about 30 minutes, which was plenty of time to be rid of his buzz through exercise.

 

What he didn't expect however was to be joined and the hand that soon found itself on his shoulder nearly cause the idol it jump out of his skin. He turned, fists ready to strike a blow, before eyes wild and wide landed on his assailant.

 

“Hyung!” he stepped back and away though relief was in his voice. “You almost killed me!”

 

“Sorry,” came C.A.P's apology, though it was halfhearted.

 

“What are you doing here? Go home.”

 

“It's late.”

 

“I don't need an . Go home.”

 

“But--”

 

“Go home.”

 

“I missed you.”

 

They stood there under the light of a street lamp staring at each other. It was like a stand off which each daring the other to move. Niel felt flustered and was sure he looked visibly so. After all, he had been given a fright just moments prior and now he stood in front of the person who enthralled his heart. He refused to back down despite the erratic beating of his pulse or the tremble in his bell.

 

It was late and darkness always contributed to the element of danger, he knew it. He was being hunted and he was letting himself get caught. With each second that passed C.A.P's talons sank further into him.

 

“You told me you loved me.”

 

Niel felt a pang in chest from the swell of overflowing emotions brought on by the sweetness in his love's timbre.

 

“Did you expect me to let you go?”

 

“It was a mistake,” Niel replied, though his voice wavered. “I was caught up in the moment.”

 

“The moment? You mean when you jumped me in the car?” C.A.P scoffed.

 

If Niel were embarrassed he didn't show it. Instead he became angry.

 

“Will you use that against me then to get what you want?”

 

“You don't need to get defensive about it. I'm not trying to use anything against you.”

 

“Then what?”

 

“If you feel the same way I do I just don't see the point of postponing it any longer.”

 

“What happened to just wanting to be friends?”

 

“That changed.”

 

“Because of what I said?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Niel huffed, “Hyung, you're hopeless.”

 

C.A.P actually smiled, “I've noticed.”

 

Niel smiled back. The absurdity of the situation wasn't lost on him. It was all so dramatic one would think it were scripted and yet it was only his life. For the first time in a long time Niel felt like he wanted to get whisked away in a love affair. He wanted to grab C.A.P's hand and see where they'd go. He'd be leaving rationale behind if he did so. He could vividly recall all that he'd suffered under C.A.P while they were together. The feeling of hands tugging and his hair and coiling around his throat, of bruises being pounded into his back and the press of a booted heel against his ribs could be brought to his mind without much effort. He remembered crying and the way his soul felt black and raw with agony.

 

Recalling those moment caused Niel to shy away from C.A.P's next attempted touch. C.A.P only intended to pull the vocalist hood over his head, but Niel winced as he did so.

 

“Let's go,” C.A.P said seemingly not having noticed.

 

He slung his arm over Niel's shoulder.

 

Niel relaxed and let his body mold into the touch. He felt disconnected from his surroundings having the hood pulled over him and C.A.P's strong body to lean against.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Home.”

 

Niel hugged C.A.P around the torso matching his steps. He allowed himself to be lead and didn't bother to ask where home was. Predictably they didn't end up at Niel's place with Minwoo but rather back at the dorm. They entered and the first thing Niel noticed was L.Joe's shoes in the entryway.

 

“Byunghun's here.”

 

“He won't be in the room,” C.A.P replied.

 

True to C.A.P's prediction the room shared with the mischievous rapper was empty. They entered and Niel faltered a bit not knowing whether to sit on L.Joe's bed or C.A.P's. He ended up choosing L.Joe's.

 

“Did you want to shower?”

 

“You first,” responded Niel.

 

C.A.P grabbed his towel and went out leaving Niel along.

 

Despite being aware that it was now the best time to leave if he still wished to return to Minwoo without suffering any consequences, Niel remained rooted in place. He sat as if frozen until the time C.A.P returned from his shower and didn't even look up when he entered the room. He kept his head trained to the ground and eyes focused on the grain of the wood as C.A.P dressed. He only glanced up after a towel was thrown into his face disrupting him.

 

“Your turn.”

 

Niel moved mechanically to the bathroom. He borrowed somebody's shampoo and soap though he didn't know whose and bathed in scalding hot water. The shower could not wash away crimes not yet committed but he scrubbed himself red regardless. He refused to be introspective because it was an acknowledgment of guilt. Sin was a sin whether one was conscious of having transgressed or not. The premeditated action however was the most evil of all. Niel wanted to pretend that it was all impulse but everything was being laid out for him so beautifully.

 

He already had ample time to escape. C.A.P backed away twice. This time Niel willingly followed his predator into the lion's den. There was still time to leave, ways in which to back out, to clearly make his no mean no. Despite it all, he chose to linger. He washed feigning preparation for a blameless sleep and tried to trick his mind to not suspect the night's outcome.

 

Shower finished, Niel shut off the water valve, dried his body well, and procrastinated but with a sense of purpose. He used the hair drier as well, not caring about the noise as it drowned his thoughts. Then with his towel wrapped securely about his hips he headed back, pushing the door open to the bed room. He stepped in and shutting the door behind him. C.A.P sat up from where he'd reclined on the bed dressed in a black tank and gray basketball shorts. The sound of the lock clicking into place was near deafening as if screaming into Niel's ear and shredding any last illusion of things not being premeditated.

 

Niel strode towards the bed, ignoring the spare clothing C.A.P set on the desk. He unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. He was unashamed of his ness. There was no such thing as shame in front of C.A.P. His leader turned lover had seen him at his worst and he was proud to present his healthy unblemished body before him as if to say “No, you didn't hurt me.”

 

He only savored the feeling of C.A.P's roving eyes for a split second before crawling into the bed throwing one leg over C.A.P's waist. He hadn't even settled down over him yet when he felt C.A.P's hot hand grip and squeeze the back of his thigh just below his . Then they were kissing and Niel surrendered himself to it. He didn't allow himself to taint the moment with guilt.

 

Drowsy after Niel reclined with his arms stretched above him. C.A.P was almost set to doze but he didn't see fit to yet. Breathing softly his hands played with a bit of hair that tickled the side of Niel's neck. Niel allowed himself to be caressed and adored.

 

“I could never look at anyone but you,” C.A.P whispered.

 

Niel didn't bother with a reply. He remembered their younger days, even the silly rumors in the industry about how C.A.P was obsessed with him. He wouldn't allow himself to doubt it any longer.

 

As if suddenly invigorated by some unknown source of energy C.A.P sat up, moving out of bed and pulling his boxers back on. Niel didn't ask questions instead wordlessly rolling to his side and hugging a pillow close this body as he watched C.A.P move around the room, gathering a notebook and pen.

 

C.A.P was an artist and though Niel didn't feel worthy of playing the muse he couldn't argue.

 

Niel's mind quickly wandered elsewhere. There were still lose ends to tie. He knew he had made his choice that night but he also acknowledged that he owed it to Minwoo to have told him first before acting on his impulses. Still, the decision was made and he would tell Minwoo no matter what.

 

C.A.P had dressed and left the room by that point and Niel moved to retrieve his phone which sat blinking in the back of his discarded pants pocket. He pulled it out, expecting to see the messages from Minwoo. He wasn't surprised to have seen the long list of missed calls and messages but the sheer volume of them were off putting. There were over 40 in all. They started in the same pattern.

 

Are you still with the guys?”

 

How is Chanhee?”

 

Where are you?”

 

You said you'd call this time.”

 

But they increasingly became worse, downright frantic and even rambling.

 

You know I love you right. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you.“

 

I would never treat you the way he did you. You know I know everything about you. I know how you feel. He doesn't understand that. You know that right you know that? I know you. Only I can love you.”

 

Some were nasty. They attacked Niel's character.

 

You're a .”

 

Does it feel good? How does it feel?”

 

You're a weak ing .”

 

Wished violence upon him.

 

I hope he chokes you to death.”

 

And then ended with two final message sent an hour ago..

 

Don't you dare leave me.....”

 

I'm going to kill myself.”

 

To be continued....

 

AN: DUN DUN DUNNNN! The plot twist that shouldn't be a plot twist because I thought i gave a lot of signs that Minwoo wasn't quite right. But I dunno seems like hald didn't pick up on it. ANYWAY what do you think!? THanks everyone for reading. Please review... oh also yes this is the same night as the previous chapter so Chunjoe are totally in another room being OBLIVIOUS