Chapter 9

Choose.

 

Mi Young frantically scavenged through her locker, in hope that they were hidden under some of her belongings. She could hear a few snickers from behind and she turned around to discover a group of people standing around her.

“Oh….. it must be rubbish collecting day today.” One of the guys 'whispered' exaggeratedly loudly. Mi Young gasped as she ran towards the large bin outside the corridor. Jinyoung noticed and ran after her, leaving all his belongings lying around on the floor.

Mi Young looked desperately up at the bin as she climbed onto the side of the giant bin. She looked down, only seeing bags of rubbish everywhere.*They must be here somewhere*

Mi Young was desperate to find her books, with her aunty not providing any help with funding for her; she was not able to get any new books. Jumping into the reeking pile, she dug through the bags, opening one after another enduring the wrench and soldiering on.

She could almost hear the entire school laughing their heads off at her, as if it was the funniest moment of their lives. Mi Young felt tears rolling down her cheeks, as every bag she searched was unsuccessful. Reaching the far corner of the bin, she found a rather bulky bag. *That must be the one!*

She scrambled over to the corner, desperately trying to untie the knot. After many failures, she ripped the bag open. Piles of books came spurting out of the bag, filling the space around her. She gasped as she picked one of the books up.

Words were scribbled all over them. ‘’. ‘’. ‘Go Die’. ‘Why can’t you just die?’. The tears blurred her vision as she shamefully picked up all the books. Her tears stained the stinking books as she made her way back to the edge of the bin.

“MI YOUNG AH!” Jinyoung screamed as he jumped swiftly over the edge of the bin. His shocked expression turned into one of sorrow as he saw the state Mi Young was in. Her uniform was beyond dirty, pieces of rubbish were scattered over her clothing. Her hair was soaking from the effort and the smell was reflecting off of her. Mi Young lifted her gaze to meet with Jinyoung, tears fully blurring her vision as she dropped her books and jumped out of the bin.

Scrambling to her feet, she ran. The laugh scarred her heart as she blinked rapidly to clear her vision. Her eyes were puffy and red from the continuous crying. Jinyoung knew how fast Mi Young ran, so he didn’t bother to run after her. He looked down at the torn books, writing scribbled messily all over them. Picking them up, the turned around, jumping back out of the bin, with a few of the books in his hand.

He walked over to the queenkas, who had been standing on the side watching the scene unfold in front of their eyes. With a glare that sent shivers through the bystanders’ spines, he paced forward, anger clearly present in his eyes. Hyun Joo gulped in fear, cowering away behind her followers. They all moved back, leaving her standing forward alone.

“Did you do this?” He snarled as he shoved the book in Hyun Joo’s face. Living up to the queenkas reputation, she answer coolly,

“And what if I did?” His eyes narrowly dangerous as he continued to step forwards towards Hyun Joo. She couldn’t help but step back, her back hitting a wall soon after. She gulped once again, fighting back the urge to run away. She couldn’t run away, she would be called a wimp for the rest of her life. She didn’t dare to look up at Jinyoung’s eyes. He grabbed her chin harshly and turned it towards him.

“You dare to do this again, and I’ll make sure you will never come to school again.” He growled, digging his fingertips into the sides of her face. She whimpered in fear and nodded vigorously as her fear grew with every second. “Good.” Jinyoung raised an eyebrow as he turned his back to her and began pacing away.

After a few steps, he turned around, startling Hyun Joo. He stepped quickly towards her,

“Oh and, you better replace those book by tomorrow or else.” He whispered in her ear and she slid his thumb across his throat threateningly. She nodded obediently once again before her turned to leave.

~~~

Betcha never imagined this side of Jinyoung xD Sorry for not updating so frequently, hopefully i'll double update today (: thanks again for reading everyone ^^

comments are appreciated; it makes me determined to write more xD 

♥ well enjoy ♥