Chapter 26

Choose.

 

“I got one of my friends to take a very deceiving picture of her and her friend, so now everyone thinks she’s just playing with her boyfriend’s feelings. Or should I say… ex boyfriend.” She smirked at the thought before turning her head back to a fuming Onew. Though he was supposed to be acting, he couldn’t hold his anger in at the situation.

After regaining his composure, he continued, “Who were you trying to break up again?”

“Oh, Mi Young and Sunggyu of course.” She waved it off once again as if it didn’t matter anymore.

“WHAT?!” Sunggyu exploded. Hyun Joo gasped loudly, turning her head quickly seeing a furious Sunggyu standing behind her. “YOU DID WHAT?!” He yelled, attracting the attention of all the other customers in the café. Hyun Joo looked around, frightened at Sunggyu’s overly angry tone. By now, all of the Infinite members were standing up, ready to hold him back if he decided to do anything stupid.

Hyun Joo bit her lip guiltily and tried to avoid her gaze from Sunggyu. Sunggyu scoffed loudly before running off.

“WOOO!” Infinite whooped as they went around hi fiving everyone. Hyun Joo turned her attention to Onew, to see Myungsoo’s arm draped around his shoulders. They hi fived before Myungsoo said,

“I owe you one dude.” Hyun Joo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as they continued conversing. Seeing that Hyun Joo was staring at them, Myungsoo walked forward, his arm still draped over Onew’s shoulders.

“Oh right, I haven’t introduced you yet. This is Onew, my childhood friend.” Hyun Joo yelled in frustration before storming off, running into a waiter on the way. The cups of soft drink in the waiter’s hand were no long present, as they were now splattered all over Hyun Joo’s shirt. The entire front of Hyun Joo’s uniform was now coloured a mixture of orange and brown. Yelling once again in frustration, she stormed off, angrier than ever.

“Now she knows not to mess with Mi Young.” Woohyun cheered as he continued to hi five the rest of the members. “Oh I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Woohyun.” He introduced himself to Onew, as the rest of them followed in suit. “I get the feeling we’re gonna be really close friends.” They all laughed heartily before making their way out of the café.

~~~

Mi Young was slowly packing her belongings into her bag. Jinyoung had left early as he needed to run some errands for his mum. Just like always, Mi Young had fell asleep in class, leading to yet again, another detention. She dragged her tired body out of the classroom, only to be tackled by someone.

Turning her head to the side, she saw a panting Sunggyu hugging her waist. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his sudden change in attitude and turned around slowly, pulling out of Sunggyu’s grasp slightly. Sunggyu pulled her to arm’s length and bent down to be eye level with her.

“I’m sorry Mi Young ah.” He said slowly as he pulled her in for a hug. Mi Young was now beyond confused, her confused expression made Sunggyu chuckle. She pretended as if she didn’t know the plan, because she wasn’t sure that Sunggyu knew it was all planned either. Sunggyu looked at her carefully, before telling her that he knew she was set up by Hyun Joo.

A smile grew on Mi Young’s face as she continued to search his eyes for any signs of hate for her. Seeing that there were none, she courageously slipped her hands around his neck, walking up to his so their chests were now touching. Sunggyu, as if it was automatic, slid his arms around her waist. Mi Young stood on her toes, moving in closer as her and Sunggyu’s eyes shut tightly.

The moment their lips came in contact, they both felt full again, as if their short time apart had been a life long time. Sunggyu pulled out of the kiss, gazing carefully at Mi Young with his mesmerizing eyes. She smiled genuinely, giggling at Sunggyu’s eye smile.

Infinite bustled through the corridors, standing a few metres behind Sunggyu watching the loving scene intently. Sunggyu released Mi Young holding onto her hand and turning around to face Infinite.

“Thank you everyone.” She said as she bowed 90 degrees. Seeing her bow so low to them, they shook their heads as if it was nothing.

“We wanted to help you. And you should be thanking him.” Woohyun said as he pushed Onew slightly out from behind the boys. Mi Young bowed 90 degrees once again, smiling at him as he smiled back. Sunggyu, who had no idea what was going on, or who this stranger was, stood protectively in front of Mi Young.

Infinite and Mi Young all giggled at Sunggyu’s over-protective behaviour, sending Sunggyu into more confusion than ever. Myungsoo chuckled as he stepped forward, draping his arm over Onew’s shoulders like he always did. “Sunggyu, meet Onew, he’s the reason why Hyun Joo confessed.” Myungsoo explained as he looked at Onew then back at Sunggyu.

Everything clicked in place for Sunggyu and he nodded quickly, putting his hand out to Onew, to which Onew accepted and bumped shoulders with him. (A/N: homie move xD )

“Well, how about we celebrate?” Mi Young said as she clapped her hands with glee and jumped up and down in excitement. All of Infinite chuckled at her childish excitement and nodded before turning around and heading out of the school.

~~~

alls well ends well (: ... and no its not the end, YET :L

jinyoung's future coming up soon ~~~~~~~~~~ 

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING AND COMMENTING! 

사랑해요 ♥ (this one is dongwoo coloured :D)

Follow me on Twitter? @iDreamHigh_