Chapter 20

Choose.

 

Just then, Mi Young arrived at the top of the stairs, looking through the door and seeing Hyun Joo still throwing herself at Sunggyu. Sunggyu was trying to slowly move away, but she just kept on coming closer, attempting to clean up the mess she had created. She bit her lip seductively and bent dangerously low, right in front of Sunggyu’s face.

Mi Young took a sharp breath before stomping over to Hyun Joo.

“Hyun Joo, what are you doing?” She growled as she glared right at Hyun Joo. Hyun Joo couldn’t help but feel slightly scared by the tone of Mi Young’s voice. Before she had become the queenka, Mi Young had always been slightly scary because of her low, ghost-like voice and her fierce eyes.

Infinite and the queenkas were all watching the show, anticipating what Mi Young would do next. They had all known about her feelings towards Sunggyu, only she was oblivious to them. They exchanged glances, *She must know now* They smirked and turned their heads back to Mi Young and Hyun Joo.

“What do you mean by what am I doing?” Hyun Joo sneered, attempting to hide her fear, but failing, as her voice wavered. Mi Young gestured to Sunggyu, before replying to Hyun Joo,

“What are you trying to do with Sunggyu?”

“Why does it matter to you?” Hyun Joo asked, while trying to size up Mi Young.

“Because…. He…. Is my friend.” Mi Young said slowly. *Dammit Mi Young why didn’t you say it?* Mi Young cursed at herself in her mind before turning her gaze back to Hyun Joo.

Hyun Joo stepped forwards, grabbing the collar of Mi Young’s shirt and pulling her face dangerously close to Mi Young’s. Mi Young grabbed her collar as well, so they were now standing face to face, their glares piercing through each other’s eyes. Everyone who was witnessing the scene gasped as they both narrowed their eyes at each other.

“You’re too low to ever be with Sunggyu, so give up. It’s not like he likes your anyways, who would like a low life like you?” Hyun Joo whispered in Mi Young’s ear. Mi Young felt shivers go down her spine as Hyun’s breath floated across her ear.

“Well, I guess you don’t know me well enough Hyun Joo.” Mi Young replied, overcoming her fear. Mi Young released Hyun Joo’s collar abruptly, pushing her back before walking towards Sunggyu.

Mi Young grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the area, down the stairs and into the corridor. Her heart was thumping extremely fast, and she was proud of herself for being able to confront Hyun Joo for the first time since their friendship had broken apart. She stopped in the middle of the corridor. Turning around to met Sunggyu’s amused gaze.

“Sunggyu Oppa, I…”

~~~

OH HO HO CLIFFHANGER XD i'm being too mean now aren't I? >.<

woah 5 updates in one day, i'm proud of myself O: hm... that's very weird of me LOL xD

is it just me or the confessions in my last fic and this fic happen around the same time LOL (chapter 22 and 21 xD) 

well then, i hope everyone is enjoying my fic (: 

@infiniteskyes; i will try to fit Hoya and L in if I can! :D

THANKYOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! <3 

Follow my twitter? (: @iDreamHigh_ 

yep, i'm a dream high fan, any of you guys like dream high? :D WOOU ALL THE WAY <3

♥ 사랑해요 ♥

and as you can see, i'm experimenting with font sizes, to see if i can use any of it for my next fic, anticipate :D 

take a guess, who do you think it'll be based around?

hint: its one of the infinite members, and not one of the ones i've written about already (myungsoo, sungyeol & sunggyu)