Chapter 15

Choose.

 

Mi Young stood up slowly, only to come tumbling down once again. She looked into the mirror and gasped at her appearance. Their shoes, which were like knifes, had left a huge cut across her left cheek. Her clothes were dirty and tattered, more than before that is. She the tap, wetting her hand and touching the large cut slightly. It stung greatly and Mi Young had to refrain herself from screaming in case the queenkas heard and came back.

She walked, or more like dragged, her limp body out of the bathroom. She made her way through the deserted corridor, only to fall down with a large thump. From outside, Infinite had heard the loud thump and were curious as to where the sound was from. They all stood up, walking through the door leading to the stairs. They heard quiet murmurs from downstairs and loud breathing following.

Once again, their curiosity got the better of them, and they found themselves following the murmurs. Just as they reached the bottom of the stairs, all their eyes widened.

On the floor in front of them, was a lifeless looking Mi Young. Her hair was messy and her clothes were mangled. She was attempting to reach out to something, desperately trying to get help. They all ran to her, kneeling down and looking around for help. 

“MIYOUNG AH WHAT HAPPENED?!” Sungjong yelled as his breathing became quicker and his hands trembled with fear. Just at that moment, Jinyoung came out of the boys’ restrooms. To be confronted with the sight of a small figure surrounded by 7 boys. He curiously walked up, his eyes widening as he realised who the small figure was. It was Mi Young. He gasped as he pushed his way through the crowd of boys, kneeling before Mi Young and taking her hand. She mumbled incoherent words and her hand fell limp.

“Quick we need to get her to the hospital.” Jinyoung said as he slipped his phone out his pocket and called for an ambulance. A few minutes later, the sirens of the ambulance could be heard, and loud footsteps followed. There was now a huge crowd gathered around Mi Young and with one word from Sunggyu, ‘Scram’, they all dispersed, pretending to do other things while the paramedics made their way to Mi Young.

“Mi Young –sshi, where does it hurt?” One of the paramedics asked while squatting down beside Mi Young’s limp body. Mi Young whispered something, but no one could understand what it was, so the paramedic shifted her head lower, positioning her ear beside Mi Young’s mouth before telling her to repeat what she had said.

“Everything…’ Mi Young whispered into the paramedic’s ear. The paramedic nodded before getting to work. She asked her co-worker to get the stretcher for her. He scrambled off, jogging off into the distance.

In no time, her co-worker returned with a stretcher in one hand.

“Please step back boys.” The paramedic said, Jinyoung hesitantly let go of Mi Young’s hand and stepped back to give the paramedics their space. Mi Young was carefully lifted onto the stretcher and carried out of the school grounds in the ambulance.

She could almost see the whole school watching her go past. She could imagine them all laughing at her state. But she was wrong; all the students who were involved in bullying her, almost the whole school population that is, had lowered their head in shame. They thought behind what others saw and begun to feel bad for hurting such an innocent being. She was human as well, so they couldn’t even imagine the pain she was going through.

As the ambulance was leaving, Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite stood up in front of the school. He cleared his throat, and immediately, everyone became silent and looked at Sunggyu. They all feared him, because of the rumours that were spread about him.

“From today, if anyone tries to bully Kang Mi Young in any way, you face to Infinite araso?” He roared as all the students nodded their heads vigorously. With that, they walked out of the school grounds, heading to the hospital to pay Mi Young a visit. As Infinite left, all the students begun to whisper to each other.

Just then, Jinyoung stepped out of the corridor to see everyone whispering secretively. He cleared his throat, and the students felt a feeling of déjà vu. They looked up at him as he said,

“Anyone dares to hurt Mi Young again…” He slit his throat with his thumb and glared at all the students. They nodded in response before he too made his way out of the school grounds. 

~~~

JAJJANG! :D 

Double Update!

maybe even a triple? :D