Epilogue ~

Choose.

 

“Sunggyu Oppa, can you bring Jae Ni downstairs?” Mi Young said as Sunggyu walked past into their lounge room. Sunggyu nodded before hopping upstairs. He came down with their bundle of joy sitting happily upon his shoulders. Sunggyu jumped up and down, making little Jae Ni squeal in happiness. (A/N: @jokerlydeejay)

“Be careful.” Mi Young warned as she continued to cook their dinner feast. As scheduled, the door bell rung, followed by a bunch of yells. Sunggyu walked over to the door, Jae Ni still perched upon his shoulders. He opened the door, revealing all of Infinite waiting with their own children.

Their kids ran in excitedly, one of them running straight into Sunggyu’s leg. Woohyun quickly ran to his son’s aid, seeing if he was okay.

“Oh, Yoseobbie, gwenchana?” Woohyun asked, squatting down to Yoseob’s level. Baby Yoseob rubbed his head, pouting slightly as his looked at Woohyun with big eyes. Woohyun smiled at Yoseob’s cute expression and kissed his head lightly. As if his kiss was magical, Yoseob’s frown turned upside down. (A/N: eh… I’ve been watching too many kids shows these days xD)

Yoseob ran off happily, following the rest of the kids into the lounge room. Sunggyu greeted all of Infinite with their usual pats of the back. Sungyeol walked up to Sunggyu, and being at the tall height of 183cm he was, he easily gave the giggling Jae Ni a peck on the cheek. Jae Ni squealed as she squirmed and pinched Sungyeol’s cheeks.

“Sungyeollie Oppa!” Jae Ni laughed as she continued to pinch Sungyeol cheeks. Sungyeol look to Sunggyu and asked if he could take Jae Ni off his shoulders. Sunggyu nodded before Sungyeol lifted Jae Ni easily off Sunggyu’s shoulders, putting Jae Ni up upon his own. She laughed, playing with Sungyeol’s hair as he gently rocked side to side. Sungyeol pretended to fall over, making the mum-like Woohyun yell at him.

Jae Ni, who was oblivious to what was going on, expect for the fact that the ride was so fun, continued to giggle and mess up Sungyeol’s hair. Walking into the lounge room, all of Infinite were already sitting down, surrounding their own children and getting them settled down.

“Wooyoung-ah, get down from the couch!” Dongwoo yelled, walking over to Wooyoung and stopping him from jumping up and down. Wooyoung frowned but followed Dongwoo anyways, grabbing Dongwoo’s hand with his tiny ones.

Taemin, Sungjong’s son, was sitting quietly at the table, looking up at Sungyeol who was still giving baby Jae Ni a ride on his shoulders. Seeing Taemin’s jealous expression, Sungjong walked over, asking Taemin quietly if he wanted a ride as well. Taemin nodded eagerly as Sungjong lifted him up, placing him on his shoulders and carefully skipping around the room.

Baby Taeyeon, Sungyeol’s daughter, was giggling as she ran after Sungyeol who was pretending to be a robber, stealing Jae Ni away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon ran around with her hands in a gun formation. Hyorin, Hoya’s daughter, was watching them in awe, and with the permission of Hoya, joined in. Taeyeon and Hyorin hi fived like ‘real agents’ and ran after Sungyeol, rolling around and hiding behind the couch and the walls in the process.

Just like Myungsoo, his daughter, Suzy was sitting silently on Myungsoo’s lap, looking around at all the kids and shaking her head. She looked up at Myungsoo as she asked if he could read her her favourite story. Myungsoo nodded before pulling an extra copy of the book out of his backpack. He began to read quietly to Suzy, ignoring the giggles and squeals from the surrounding kids.

Just then, the doorbell rang, making all of Infinite and their children turn their heads. *Oh that must be Jinyoung* Sunggyu thought as he wiped his wet hands and made his way to the door. He opened the door, to see Jinyoung smiling at him, with Seo Young standing next to him with a small bundle in her arms.

Sunggyu greeted them before gesturing for them to come in, as they walked in, all the kids crowded around Seo Young, asking about the small bundle in her arms.

“Seo Young Noona, what is that you’re holding?” Yoseob asked cutely, pointing with his small fingers.

Seo Young bent down, letting the kids see the small bundle in her hands. The bundle; was indeed another child, her and Jinyoung’s child, Changjo. “Kids, meet Changjo, your new dongsaeng.” Seo Young said as she pulled the blanket slightly, revealing a small baby gazing up at all of them with his huge eyes.

“WOAHHHH UNNIE HE’S SO SMALL!” Hyorin exclaimed, making an estimation of his size with her arms. Seo Young laughed as she stood up, bringing the curious crowd with her. Jinyoung followed them all, greeting Mi Young with a peck on the cheek as he sat down comfortably at the table.

As Seo Young entered the lounge room, all of Infinite crowded around the baby, cooing him and making awkward noises to make him laugh. Seo Young looked at all of the boys with a weird expression and they immediately stopped, pretending they were doing something else.

“Come on kids, the food’s ready!” Mi Young called loudly as the kids bustled into the lounge room. Their dads quickly put their kids into the chairs, telling them to behave as they entered the kitchen to help Mi Young with the food. The children, under the watch of Seo Young, continued to stare at the small bundle Seo Young was clutching onto tightly. Hyorin jumped off her chair going over to Seo Young side and asking to hold onto Changjo.

“I’ll let you hold him after dinner araso?” Seo Young asked as Hyorin nodded and smiled. All of Infinite returned to the lounge room with their hands full of food. Putting down the many plates, they settled down their children and sat down as well. After everyone sat down, baby Jae Ni repeated what Sunggyu had taught her to say before every meal,

“Let the feast begin!” Jae Ni cheered as she jumped up, giggling as all of Infinite smiled at her. Mi Young gave Sunggyu a weird look as if to say, ‘You taught her to say that?’ Sunggyu just smiled back at her. They all dug in, enjoying the delicious feast and feeding their children at the same time.

As the feast finished, Infinite went to clear up the table, as the kids once again crowded around baby Changjo. Just as promised, Seo Young let Hyorin hold Changjo, not forgetting to tell her to sit on the couch first so she didn’t drop him. With the help of Seo Young, Hyorin sat up on the couch, with Wooyoung sitting excitedly next to her. Seo Young gently placed Changjo on Hyorin’s lap, letting her hold onto him as if he were her own son.

Wooyoung shifted closer, tickling Changjo lightly. Just then, Dongwoo and Hoya walked into the room. (A/N: YADONG XD). Seeing the adorable sight of their children sitting together with a baby on their lap, Dongwoo lightly hit Hoya’s shoulder.

“Yah, our kids should get married.” Hoya just laughed and shrugged,

“We’ll see.” Dongwoo and Hoya hi fived before walking over to their kids, cooing baby Changjo and laughing merrily with their kids.

Soon, all of the Infinite members had returned to the lounge room, playing with their own kids as well as baby Changjo. Mi Young and Sunggyu walked out of the kitchen at the same time, and seeing all of Infinite and their kids having so much fun, stood behind and watched intently.

Sunggyu slid his arm around her waist as she looked up at him, he kissed her lips lightly before Jae Ni tugged lightly on the bottom of his pants. Seeing her looking up at him, he bent down, carrying her up with one arm. She hugged his neck tightly as he slid his arm back around Mi Young’s waist.

Standing back and watching the beautiful sight, with their family by their side. They smiled to each other. *I made the right choice.*

~~~

Hehe I hope you like the epilogue (: WATCH OUT for my new fic ~ starring Sungjonggggie <3 :D 

THANKYOU EVERYONE VERY MUCH <3 

사랑해 사랑해 I Love You I Love You 어떤 말을 원해도 다 니 귓가에 해줄께~~ :D