Chapter 30

Choose.

 

It was THE day, the day of graduation. All of Infinite were looking dashing in their nicely fitted suits. (A/N: PARADISE SUITS!) They were all standing around casually talking, waiting for the three others to come.

~~~

Jinyoung took a deep breath before knocking on the door of Seo Young’s house. A few murmurs were heard from inside, before a tall woman, who had exactly the same facial features as Seo Young opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’ve come to pick up Seo Young.” Jinyoung greeted the lady politely and bowed 90 degrees. She nodded and turned around, telling Jinyoung to come in. Jinyoung walked in slowly to the house, looking around at the grand appearance. Though it was not like a mansion, everything was well kept and shining. Jinyoung soon heard a few footsteps coming from the distance.

His eyes followed the footsteps. There, walking gracefully down the stairs was Seo Young, in her short black dress, which stopped about mid-thigh. Her beautiful figure was shown and Jinyoung gulped.

“Come, come. Time for a picture.” Seo Young’s mum gestured for him to stand next to her. He stood next to her, slipping his arm around her waist and smiling to the camera. Her face slightly reddened as she smiled at the camera. “Okay then, you kids have a good time!” Her mum waved them away and walked them to the door.

Waiting outside for them was a sleek black car, which Jinyoung had prepared for them of course. Seo Young’s eyes rounded as she looked back and forth from Jinyoung and the car. Jinyoung nodded before walking over to the door and gesturing for her to go in first. Seo Young smiled genuinely and carefully stepped into the car. Jinyoung followed after her and closed the door behind then. The car started and the driver began making his way to the graduation ceremony.

On the way there, Jinyoung couldn’t help but chuckle at Seo Young’s childish excitement. She wasn’t able to sit in one spot and was looking around the car. Jinyoung put a hand on her shoulder telling her to calm down. She looked up at him, staring into his smiling eyes. He looked back at her eyes. His gaze soon directed itself to her soft lips. Seeing where his eyes were directed, Seo Young got the idea, leaning in slightly as Jinyoung slumped down to her level.

He gently pressed his lips against hers, fireworks exploding in both of their hearts. The kiss was broken when the driver coughed awkwardly and said that they had arrived. They pulled back and looked at each other, smiling shyly before Jinyoung opened the door to get out.

~~~

Mi Young was hurriedly getting ready as she looked at the time. *OMO 30 MINUTES TO GO!* She was not even close to read yet. She ran around her room, collecting her dress from her closet and laying it down on her bed, admiring it for a while as she picked out her shoes. Applying some light makeup, she curled her hair loosely and slipped on her dress. Just as she was putting on her shoes, the doorbell rung, followed by the recognisable voice of Jinyoung’s mum. *OMO HE’S HERE!*

Mi Young rushed around, clasping the last part of her shoes and taking one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs.

As she was walking down, she heard the loud voice of Sunggyu talking to Jinyoung’s mum. Mi Young made her way down the stairs slowly, making sure she didn’t fall and make a fool of herself. Sunggyu’s expression when she got to the bottom of the stairs was priceless. His jaw was hanging low and his eyes stayed upon her dress. She smiled at him and he smiled back, her face reddened as he continued to look at her full view.

She had a purple dress with layers, ending around mid-thigh. A big white ribbon was place in the centre on the dress, which was accompanied by a pair of white high heels.

Mi Young reached the bottom of the stairs, and Sunggyu offered her his hand and she took it gratefully. She turned her head to Jinyoung’s mum who was watching them lovingly. She smiled as she pulled out her camera to take a picture of the two of them. Just like Jinyoung had, Sunggyu slipped his arm around Mi Young’s waist, smiling at the camera proudly.

As they arrived outside, a long black car waiting for them outside, Sunggyu’s gentlemanly instincts came in and he opened the door for her, gesturing for her to go in first. She bowed and stepped into the car, followed by Sunggyu. The drive was filled with excited talk and laughter, as they arrived, Sunggyu opened the door, revealing all of Infinite standing on the other side.

Stepping out, Mi Young spotted Seo Young standing hand in hand with Jinyoung. She looked at Seo Young’s dress and her eyes widened, she ran up to Seo Young, embracing her in a hug.

“Oh unnie! You look nice!” Seo Young said as Mi Young smiled.

“Awww you look pretty!” Mi Young replied. They let go of each other, returning to the sides of their partners. Everyone made their way into the hall, sitting down in their assigned seats. Sitting quietly, they all watched the principal make his speech before calling each person up one by one. 

~~~

Awww second last chapter, i hope everyone enjoyed this fic <3 

HAHAHAHAHA my mum is grooving to Jun. K's Alive. (: ALIVVEEEEEE ~~~~~~

Hmmmm, I think I'll upload the last chapter when I finish the epilogue ^^ patience jenny patience ~~~ :D 

THANKYOU EVERYONE VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR READING MY FIC <3 LOOK FORWARD TO MANY OTHER FICS IN THE FUTURE ~ 

   (now THAT'S infinite coloured :D)

 Follow my Twitter? @iDreamHigh_

SUPPORT MY FRIEND'S FIC? :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84572/into-the-new-world-kwonyuri-myungsoo-sungyeol-you

haha openly advertising ;D 

enjoy the last chappie araso? (: