Chapter 27

Choose.

 

Jinyoung had just finished buying everything he needed as he walked out of the store, smiling at the beautiful weather. Just as he walked around the corner, he collided right into another person. All his and the person’s belongings spread out on the floor. Jinyoung rubbed his forehead at the collision and looked in front of him, seeing an angel like girl sitting down rubbing her forehead.

He shot up to his feet, ignoring the pain and helping the poor girl up to her feet. She dusted her self off before apologising quietly to him as he answered with,

“No no, it was my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” She looked up at him and smiled her heart warming smile before shaking hands with him and introducing herself,

“I’m Seo Young.”

“Oh I’m Jinyoung, nice to meet you.” He smiled his eye smile, making her heart flutter. Seeing all their belongings on the floor, they both bent down to pick everything up, their hands accidently touching in the process. They both blushed a tomato red before coughing awkwardly and continuing. “Well, I really need to go now, I hope we meet again.” Jinyoung said, giving her a soft wave and his eye smile before disappearing around the corner.

He smiled to himself just like she did to herself. They began walking in opposite directions, swinging their hands happily. After a while, they looked down to their hands, only to realise that they were each holding the other person’s phone. Knowing that they were already too far away to walk back, they continued on. *We will meet again*

~~~

The next day at school, Jinyoung was intently studying as Mi Young and Sungjong were casually conversing next to him. The teacher walked into the classroom, and the class all became silent.

“Good morning class, we have a new student today. Introduce yourself.” The teacher said as a strikingly familiar girl walked in. When Jinyoung and Seo Young’s eyes met, they both gasped. Noticing the gasp, the teacher asked if something was wrong, to which they both shook their heads to. “Well go on, we don’t have all day.” Seo Young cleared before continuing.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Seo Young. Please treat me nicely.” The students of the class couldn’t help at the girl’s innocent side.

“Well, you can go pick a seat, there’s one next to Mi Young over there. Mi Young put up your hand please.” Mi Young raised her hand high and smiled at the shy Seo Young. Seeing Mi Young’s kind expression, Seo Young smiled back, before making her way to the seat next to Mi Young.

Class soon begun, and Jinyoung and Seo Young continued to steal glances at each other all throughout class. Mi Young and Sungjong, who were both very observant, saw this and look at each other curiously. Mi Young ripped a piece of paper from her book out and scribble a short message on it.

She slid the note onto Seo Young’s desk before turning her attention back to the teacher. Seo Young opened the note slowly, attempting not to make any noise.

‘Do you know Jinyoung?’

‘Yes, we met once by accident. I have his phone and he has mine.’

Seo Young scribbled her message back to Mi Young and slid the note back to her. Mi Young read the note before looking over at Jinyoung who was staring curiously at them. Mi Young smiled like a fool before folding the note slightly and passing it to Sungjong. Sungjong read the note slowly before lifting his head and also smiling like a fool at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and went back to studying, while trying his hardest to ignore the awkward looks Mi Young and Sungjong were giving him.

Sungjong returned the note to Mi Young were she wrote another short message to Seo Young. Opening the note slowly, Seo Young read the note, smiling at the short words Mi Young wrote.

‘I think we’re going to be very good friends.’

Seo Young smiled to Mi Young before replying on the small piece of paper.

‘I think so too.’ 

~~~

I guess you guys know where this is headed ey? xD 

Jinyoung & Seoyoung =.... Jinyoung PUHAHAHA XD mianhae... it's just one of THOSE moments.. -facepalm- 

I think i'll update 1 more time after this (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING AND COMMENTING!

사랑해요 ♥

Follow my Twitter? @iDreamHigh_