Chapter 14

Choose.

 

Behind the door of the rooftop, Jinyoung had been listening the entire time. He saw that Mi Young had become such good friends with the kingkas and it stung him to think that Mi Young had moved on from him. He shook his head, shaking the thought out of his mind. *She couldn’t have forgotten me.*

“WHY CAN’T YOU STOP BULLYING ME?! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU! IT’S NOT MY FAULT MY PARENTS WERE IN AN ACCIDENT, SO WHY DO YOU BULLY ME ABOUT IT?! I HATE YOU! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU JUST TO LIVE WITHOUT BULLYING ME?!” Jinyoung heard Mi Young yell, hearing loud sobbing afterwards. It broke his heart to hear Mi Young crying over something that wasn’t her fault. All this bullying, all because her parents died in a car accident. He peeked out the door, seeing all of Infinite surrounding her and comforting her.

Jinyoung smiled to himself, glad that Mi Young had the kingkas by her side. He turned around, leaving Mi Young in good hands.

~~~

After a while of comforting Mi Young, she stood up, saying that she needed to use the restroom. They nodded in understanding and watched her leave. They didn’t know what to say at that moment, so silence soon engulfed the area.

In the restrooms, Mi Young was washing her face, seeing her now red and puffy eyes in the mirror. The door swung open loudly and the queenkas, all 4 of them, bustled in loudly. They flicked their hair arrogantly and smirked at Mi Young.

“Well well well, who do we have here?” Hyun Joo sneered as she walked up to Mi Young. Mi Young stepped back quickly, bumping into the edge of the sink. “Jinyoung, Sunggyu and now Infinite? What are you playing at?”Mi Young remained silent, not wanting to provoke Hyun Joo more. “Aish, you really are mute aren’t you? Girls, how about we teach her to keep her hands to herself and not take away OUR kingkas?” Hyun Joo turned her head to them and they nodded in agreement. “Well then, let’s begin.”

Hyun Joo grabbed Mi Young’s hair violently, throwing her to the floor before the other girls advanced forward. It felt like déjà vu and Mi Young could not do anything besides wait it out. It may have been just a few minutes, but it felt like years for Mi Young. The continuous kicking and spitting, creating new bruises and cuts that had disappeared from the past days of peace. Mi Young shrivelled into a ball, attempting to lessen the pain they were creating.

“Girls, that’s enough.” Hyun Joo said as she stepped back slightly, feeling proud about the mess she had created out of Mi Young. “I think this girl had learnt her lesson. For now that is.” With one last kick in the head, they left, flipping their hair back to their normal position and strutting out, looking for more trouble. 

~~~

Mrphhh this fic makes me sound like a violent person does it? LOL I promise you, i'm not really violent xD 

I was thinking of making a fic staring each of the Infinite members (: Since they're all equally awesome in my eyes.

I'll update another time today, just for the fun of it xD 

My sister's gonna get the Infinite Repack album today, I wonder what photocard there will be :D 

And in case you guys haven't read my other fic yet, take a look if you get bored (: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78123/do-you-remember-our-last-goodbye-infinite-kimmyungsoo-myungsoo-sungyeol-you

♥ SARANGHAEYO ♥