Chapter 8

Choose.

 

Mi Young screamed at the top of her lungs as she spotted a flustered Jinyoung standing at the door with a tray of food for her. He gasped and quickly closed the door. Mi Young was left wide eyed, standing motionless as she realised that Jinyoung had just seen her in only her underwear.

On the other side of the door, Jinyoung was holding the tray of food with one hand, as his other hand was clutching his head. *Woah…. She… she….* He couldn’t find the right words to say as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. Just at that moment, the door of the room opened, startling both Mi Young and Jinyoung. Jinyoung fell backwards, straight into Mi Young’s arms.

She looked down into his eyes as he stood up abruptly, shuffling back and pressing his back against the wall opposite of Mi Young’s door. He bit his lip awkwardly as he tried to find the right words to say to apologise to Mi Young.

“It’s okay.” Mi Young said, as if she had just read his mind. He let out a big breath, glad that Mi Young was not mad at him for walking in on her. He put out the tray to Mi Young, which surprisingly was still intact. She gratefully took the tray before giving him a sweet smile and turning around to head back into her room. She sat down at her bed, putting the tray of food on her lap before digging in.

As she ate, Jinyoung realised how baggy his clothes looked on her. The jumper he had given her was way too big; it drooped down on one side, revealing part of her collarbone and shoulder. He gulped as he remembered the sight he had seen before. Her curves were perfect even without the supply of good food, her face was innocent as always and her smile was irresistible. He continued to stare at her, without realising that she had begun to stare back at him.

He gulped as he backed away and walked down the stairs with a tomato red face. He could hear her giggling from downstairs and he couldn’t help but smile.

“What are you so happy about?” Jinyoung’s mum asked, laughing at his red face. He shook his head before sitting down and starting to eat.

~~~

When Mi  Young and Jinyoung arrived at school, whispers began filling the air. She looked around nervously as she realised that they were whispering about her.

“Look it’s that two-timing .”

“I don’t even know what they see in her.”

“First Jinyoung and now Sunggyu, what a .”

Mi Young could hear parts of the whispers and turned her head to Jinyoung, looking up at his reactions. He smiled down to her, assuring her that what they were saying didn’t matter. She smiled and nodded. *He always knows how to make me feel better*

Mi Young and Jinyoung continued to walk to their lockers, which coincidently were right next to each other. They ignored all the whispers and continued to talk to each other. She walked up to her locker, realising that the word ‘’ was written across her locker. She sighed deeply and opened the locker, only to find all her books were gone.

~~~

Oh yay :D I've gotten some subbies ^^ Thanks everyone who is reading my fic. NOTE: this is my second fic so please be understanding (: 

The storyline will probably change as I continue writing this story, so expect the unexpected ;D 

once again THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! :D