Chapter 9: Taeyeon's POV

Seducing Ms. Perfect

“I love you so damn much, Kim Taeyeon.. Goodnight.”

 

I heard her mumbling while she was hugging me to sleep. Well to be honest, I was just pretending I was asleep already but hell no. I can’t even close my eyes without thinking of her. She was driving me crazy.

 

 

 

 

Why do I love you so much Jessica?

 

And why the did you forget about me?

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“Yuri kwon. I swear to God, she’s Jessica Jung! My childhood friend! Her Korean name is Sooyeon..”

 

 

“What if she’s not the Jessica Jung you’re talking about?”

 

 

“I know.. I know it was her Yul. But she forgot everything… including me.”

 

“Are you sure about that Tae?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“So what are you gonna do?”

 

“I.. don’t.. know..”

 

“Aish seriously. Tell me honestly, do you like her?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“I know what you can do to get her.”

 

“WHAT IS IT?” I glared at her. “You better give me a ing good idea or I’ll cut you into pieces!”

 

“Seduce her.”

 

“Well that’s a pretty good id—WHAT? SEDUCE HER? KWON! YOU’RE SO DEAD!” Before I stood up and grabbed her shirt, she quickly waved her hands at me.

 

“Not the one you’re thinking Tae.” She winked at me. “When I say seduce her, it doesn’t mean you need to show your curves or do some ing in front of her. Show your charms Tae. Show your personality.”

 

“Thanks for explaining but I don’t think I can do that. Her eyes were only set for you Yul. You know that!”

 

“She was just confused Tae, I’m pretty sure of that. And besides, you’re the Casanova here. Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

 

-Flashback ended-

 

 

 

And that’s the reason why I kept on rejecting Tiffany. Yuri, Fany and I were friends. Yul and Fany was an item. Knowing that my long lost best friend was back from LA, they immediately gave me a hand (especially Yuri). I was pretty guilty of rejecting Tiffany in front of a lot of people though. But she said, it was okay.

 

 

Yuri told me her plan which is to pretend she hated me to guts and asked Jessica to help her get Tiffany. I waited for like more than a year because Sica stayed the same; cold and kind of introvert. When they became best friends, I was a bit jealous. But Yuri assured me that she was doing this for the both of us, for me and Jessica. In fact, I felt bad for Jessica. I didn’t want to lie but this was the only thing I can do.

 

 

On the other side, Mr. Jung was still nice as always. Good thing, he didn’t forget about me unlike his daughter. He said that it was due to an accident happened in LA. She was in a coma for weeks. And well, that’s the reason why I was sent to live with her. They want her to be friends again with me which were my parents also agreed.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon.. hubby..” She said as she snuggled closer to me.

 

“Are you not asleep yet?”

 

“I can’t sleep anymore..”

 

“Me too.”

 

 

 

 I shifted my position, facing her. I studied her face and traced every outline of it, from her cute forehead up to her jaw line. Oh gosh. I badly want to kiss her but I can’t.

 

 

“Taengoo..”

 

“That’s cute.” I smiled at her.

 

“Why are you cold to me when we first met?”

 

“Well, I…”

 

“I guess you don’t like me.”

 

 

“Don’t say that wifey.”

 

 

“Why? Do you like me Kim Taeyeon?” YES. A LOT.

 

 

 

“A bit.”

 

 

 

“Fine.” She looked pissed when she turned around. I quickly back hugged her, not leaving any space between us.

 

 

 

“Wifey, I was just kidding.” No response.

“Hey, talk to me..” Again, there was no response.

 

 

 

“URGH. I DON’T LIKE YOU BECAUSE.. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO ING MUCH JESSICA JUNG. PLEASE.. PLEASE DON’T IGNORE ME.” She heard me sobbing. I was so weak under her. I don’t really know when it started.

 

“I love you too.” She turned around to face me, caressed my cheeks and smiled at me sweetly.

 

 

 

I leaned in closer and kissed her lips. I thought she would push me but that didn’t happen. Instead, she was kissing me back.

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare try to cheat on me Kim Taeyeon or you’ll be dead!” She said as we parted, breathing to get some air.

 

“Ha. I was afraid Jung. And besides, you’re not my ‘official’ girlfriend yet.”

 

“Urgh! If that’s what you want then fine. Let’s break up.”

 

 

 

“Yeah.” I smiled in victory. In fact, I didn't want to break up with her. Heck, I just want to make this a very special moment. I’m gonna confess later, again.

 

 

“WHATEVER.”  She was annoyed and quite angry. I can feel that through the way she talked. Oh baby, I just want to make everything perfect.

 

---

A/N: Yayyy! I'm done taking the entrance exam :-----) Anyway, feel free to comment mwahaha.