Chapter 11

Seducing Ms. Perfect

The P.E class was cancelled because Taeyeon personally asked the coach to let her borrow the gymnasium. She told him she’s gonna confess to me so our P.E teacher agreed in an instant.

 

 

 

 

“Seriously baby, why did you do that?” I asked her as she held my hand.

 

 

 

“Do what? And hey~ Why are you not calling me your hubby anymore?”

 

 

 

 

“Because.. you look like a baby hahaha~~”

 

 

 

“Your BABY. And well, you’re my baby too.” I blushed at her comment. She really did know how to make me feel giddy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we headed back to our room, we saw Yuri and Tiffany flirting in the hallway. Were they dating? Because the last time I checked, Tiffany was still in love with MY Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“Oh. Hi Jessica! Hi Taeyeon!”

 

 

 

“Hi Yul.. Yuri. And hi Fa.. Tiffany.” Taeyeon smiled back. Maybe they got closer ever since we ate together.

 

 

 

“I heard that you and my best friend are dating. Hmm. Spill it now Kim!” Yuri playfully head locked MY girlfriend. But they seemed so close..

 

 

“Yah! KWON YURI! STOP THAT OR I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” I shot her an icy glare and she instantly let go of her. I hugged Taeyeon so tight, just to make sure she was okay.

 

 

“Look. I didn’t mean to..”

 

 

“We’ll talk later, Kwon Yuri.” I really want to tell her everything. That I am seriously in love with Taeyeon. “And bye Tiffany!” I waved at her and dragged Taeyeon inside our classroom.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT? Stop staring. You’re scary!”

 

 

 

“Taeyeon. WHY ARE YOU AND YURI SEEM SO CLOSE? TELL ME HONESTLY!”

 

 

 

“Well, that’s because she’s my girlfriend’s best friend. Don’t you want me to be friends with her?”

 

 

“That’s not what I meant! It’s just that..”

 

 

 

“Ohh you’re jealous!”

 

 

 

I don’t understand that the girl I LOVED before was the reason why I am acting so possessive right now. My god, Kim Taeyeon. What have you done?

 

 

 

“I am not!”

 

 

“Well, I guess you are.” She smiled at me sweetly and tapped the chair beside her. “Come here.” I unwillingly obeyed her but before I got to sit, she pulled me so I was seated on her lap. She back hugged me, resting her chin on my shoulder. Her arms were snaking my waist. “Don’t be jealous okay.”

 

 

 

“I am not jealous.”

 

 

 

“But your actions are telling me otherwise.”

 

 

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

 

“I love you.” She heaved a sigh after that and I felt guilty.

 

 

“I love you too baby. Look, I’m sorry for being a jealous freak. It’s just that..”

 

 

 

 

“I know that you love me so much. I understand.” I got up and cupped her cheeks. “Will you stop being so cocky, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

 

 

“What? I was just telling you the truth!!” She gave me a cheeky smile before leaning onto me.

 

 

--

 

 

“Ermm. Did we just ruin your moment?” Yuri scratched her head. Urgh seriously. Why now Yuri? You’re so gonna get it from me later!

 

 

“Ah. No. Sorry about that.” Taeyeon bowed her head at them.

 

 

“Why are you here Yuri?” I shot a glare at her but smiled when I looked at Tiffany.

 

 

“You told me you wanted to talk so here I am.” 

 

 

“Why can’t you just wait? Urgh seriously! Let’s talk outside.” I was really really really annoyed at her.

 

 

--

 

 

 

“So, what now?”          

 

 

 

“Chill Jung. I should be the one asking that!”

 

 

 

“URGH SERIOUSLY KWON YURI! YOU JUST RUINED OUR MOMENT!!!"

 

 

 

“Sorry.. Hehe. Don’t tell me you’re actually falling for that kid?”

 

 

 

“Uhmm. Well, that’s what I want to talk about.. Look, I’m sorry for what happened. I didn’t mean to fall for her. But.. but I really like her. No, I LOVE HER. Please..”

 

 

 

“I know Jessica. Hahaha. And to be honest, I am actually happy for you, for Taeyeon. You two look so adorable anyway.” She patted my head and smiled at me.

 

 

 

“Thank.. thank you Yul. How about you and Tiffany? Are you.. well, you know.”

 

 

“Dating? Uhmm let’s say she loves me very much so – I MEAN. SHE MOVED ON FOM TAEYEON SO YEAH.”

 

 

 

“That’s good then. Oh by the way Yul..”

 

 

“What? HEY! Stop glaring at me!”

 

 

 

“DON’T FLIRT WITH TAEYEON OR ELSE!!” She scoffed at me. How dare you!

 

 

 

“I DIDN’T FLIRT!!”

 

 

“Yeah. You two seem so close..”

 

 

“Oh. I’ll just ignore her and..”

 

 

“No. I mean, friends yes! But Yuri, I’m telling you! NO TOUCHING OR ELSE YOU’LL DIE.”

 

 

“I know I know. Now let’s go back to YOUR Taeyeon and MY Tiffany.”

 

 

 

A pang of jealousy struck me when I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon playing with their fingers. I know it wasn’t intimate or something but heck. I don’t want anyone touching MY baby. When did I become a jealous freak? I looked at Yuri but she responded with an unexpected look. She didn’t look jealous. In fact, she was amazed by the two.

 

 

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” I shouted as I stomped my feet away from them. Classes were over anyway.

 

   

--                                                                                                                                                 

A/N: Sorry if it was quite short. Lol. And I apologize for any grammar mistakes ^^