Chapter 8

Seducing Ms. Perfect

“Urgh. I’m sooo bored. Stupid teacher for not attending the class!” I heard Taeyeon complaining beside me. Her mood swings were really something. She looked so happy earlier and then back from being a . Seriously, what’s wrong with her?

 

 

“ Are you okay Taeyeon?” I asked her.

 

 

“Taeyeon who?”

 

 

“Of course it’s you! Babo!”

 

 

“I’m not Taeyeon."

 

 

“Who are you then?”

 

 

“I’m your hubby.”

 

"Yah." I slapped her shoulder because of what she said. Damn it. She really knew what things can make me feel giddy. “Shut up Taeyeon.”

 

 

“LALALALALALALAAAA~ Call me ‘hubby’ and I’ll shut up.” I opened my book and tried to ignore the existence of the cute midget beside me. Not that I don’t like her being loud. It’s just that I am refraining myself from falling too hard.

 

 

“Hey wifeeeeeey!”

“Hey wifeeeeeeey! Why are you ignoring me? AISH!”

 

 

I don’t want her to be mad and be cold to me again so I instantly looked at her side.

 

 

“I like you.” She said out of the blue that made me quite shocked.

 

 

“Did I hear it right? The great Kim Taeyeon confessed to me?” But instead of showing I’m a little bit startled, I smirked at her.

 

 

“You could just say ‘I like you too hubby’. Tsk.”

 

 

“Fine. I like you too hubby. Are you happy now?” There, I said it.

 

“Yeah. And well, I like you more.”

 

She smiled at me sheepishly and headed to dreamland.

 

 

Yeah. And well, I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

I like you more.

 

Crap. That freaking ‘I like you more’ which came from made an electrifying shock. Damn it. I guess, I may not be able to sleep again tonight.

--

 

“Taeyeon, wake up. Class is over!” I kept on poking her.

 

“Taeyeeeeeon wake up!” Wake up please. I don’t want to get any attention from your fangirls.

 

“Hubbyyyyyyyyyy~” I put a lot of aegyo knowing that she hated it to guts. Gosh. I never thought she’d sleep like this.

 

 

“You’re so cute.” Her voice went a little groggy. Damn it, she sounded like a hot person. Oh well, she’s one of them anyway.

 

 

“Come on, let’s go home. I’m soooo tired!”

 

 

“That’s because you didn’t sleep like what I did.”

 

 

“Hehe. Sorry.” I smiled at her sheepishly.

 

 

“Do you want to eat outside first or..”

 

“Nah. I want you to cook for me.” That sounded so wrong. Why am I asking her to do that? She’s not my ‘real’ girlfriend though. “ Hehe. Of course I was just kidding. Let’s just go home and sleep. You know, sleep is more important than food.”

 

 

She nodded and held my hand before walking out the room. Her fingers were intertwined with mine. It wasn’t my first time holding hers but it gave me the same feeling, warmth and comfortable. I was enjoying our little conversation so I didn’t notice we were in front of our house.

 

 

“Sleep for a while wifey. I’ll wake you up when dinner’s ready.”

---

 

I looked at the clock beside me.. 2:15 AM. Wait. Did I overslept? Oh. I think, I did.

I tried sitting up but there was an arm snaking my waist.

 

 

“HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?! YAH! GET OFF!”

 

 

“Why are you screaming. For Pete’s sake, it was just 2:16 AM. Urgh seriously.”

 

 

“Tae.. Taeyeon?”

 

 

“Yeah. Who do you think it was?”

 

 

“Some other guy….”

 

She looked at me, quite panicking when she noticed the sweats that were formed in my forehead. She quickly took a towel and wiped using it. And then she placed a kiss on it and hugged me

.

 

“Sorry if I scared you. I was trying to wake you up last night so that you can eat the dinner I prepared for you but I ended up sleeping here.”

 

 

“I’m sorry if I kept on giving you a lot of troubles --“

 

 

“Sleep more wifey. You still have lots of hours..” She stood up, cutting off what I wanna say.

 

 

“Are you going… somewhere?”

 

She hesitantly gave a reply.

 

“Nah.”

 

 

“Where are you going then?”

 

 

“I’m going back to sleep.”

 

 

“In your room?”

 

 

“Of course. Where do you want me to go?” She furrowed her eyebrows at me which I noticed.

 

 

“Just stay here.. with me. Sleep beside me, hubby. ” I’m pretty sure that thing caught her attention. Taeyeon looked flabbergasted. “Please hubby..” I felt safe beside her. I don't know when did that happen but she gave me a comfortable feeling.

 

 

“Aish fine.” She quickly went back to my bed and tucked the both of us. Her body was shifted in the opposite side. I tried calling her name thrice but I got no response.

 

 

Maybe she was already sleeping..

 

 

I grabbed the chance to hug her tight. I closed the gap between us and s my arm on her petite waist. Gosh. Why do I like you so much, Kim Taeyeon?

 

 

“I love you so damn much, Kim Taeyeon.. Goodnight.”

 

--

A/N: I’m sorry if I took almost a week to update. And I don’t think I can update this fic for a while. There’s an upcoming university entrance exam so I really need to do well T^T I’ll post Taeyeon’s side when I’m back (lol first week of October). I promise. Hehehe wish me luck~

PS: WHISPER OH GOSSSSSSH TTS /le dies

PPS: Feel free to comment! I don’t mind hahaha!