Chapter 12

Seducing Ms. Perfect

I hastily went to my room as soon as I reached home. I just cried there for like 15 minutes before I heard someone knocking on my door.

 

 

"Baby.." I wanted to open the door but I found myself crying more.

 

 

 

"Baby let's talk." Taeyeon might be cold as an ice (or even colder than that) but I knew she won't give up.

 

 

 

"Baby, just.. open the door.. please." Her voice croaked. I knew she was trying not to cry. I badly want to hug her.

 

 

 

--

 

"What do you want?" I stood there waiting for her reply.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry baby." And then she hugged me. I was trying to get out from the hug but she was stronger than me. "I'm sorry but let me explain please. Tiffany and I were just playing because you and Yuri were taking too long. You knew I wasn't attracted to her. You saw it with your two gorgeous eyes when I rejected her, right?" I nodded.

 

 

"I'm pretty sure that you already knew about that Yuri and Tiffany were dating. Hmm?" I nodded again. "Then that's it. Tiffany likes Yuri and as for me, I like you very very much." Taeyeon kissed my forehead and from that moment, I knew my walls broke down again.

 

"But why are you two seem so close? Even Yuri!" I looked up at the brown orbs that were already staring at me.

 

"Well, that's because.."

 

 

I instantly grabbed the phone  that has been ringing for 20 seconds. I wanted her to continue the story but she insisted to answer the phone. We were cuddling in my bed right now, urgh Taeyeon.

 

 

"Hello unnie~"

"Uhmm Soojung."

"How are you unnie and your lovely housemate?"

"SOOJUNG."

"What? I was just asking if you guys were okay?"

"Soojung, are you hiding something from me?"

"Uh.. Nope. Why would I? Sorry unnie but I need to go. Take care okay? Love ya."

 

 

 

 

"Baby, are you still mad at me?" Taeyeon gazed at me. I was melting under her brown orbs.

 

 

"Yes.."

 

 

"But baby.." She started to whine. I felt happy though knowing that she can be herself when she's with me.

 

I kissed her lips and I can feel she was kissing me back. Taeyeon really likes me, I thought. But her past was haunting me.

 

"Baby.." I said as I grasped for air.

 

 

"Hmm."

 

 

'Do you.. really love me?"

 

 

"Why baby? Are you still doubting me?" Her eyes looked somewhat disappointed.

 

 

"I'm sorry baby but.. well. You used to be a cassanova back then.."

 

 

"That was just because.."

 

 

"Because?"

 

 

 

"Because I was waiting for you to notice me! I.. I knew you liked Yuri and I knew I can't do anything so when you confessed to me that day, I didn't hesitate to accept it." Jaw dropped, mouth agape. Taeyeon was really unpredictable sometimes.

 

 

"Sorry Taengoo." I buried my head on her neck. She loves me so much and all I did was putting a trick. But I swear, I love her to death right now.

 

 

"Why are you sorry baby? Did you do something?"

 

 

 

"The day I confessed to you.. Well.. I was forced by Yuri because she likes Tiffany.. I.. I'm sorry. But please Taengoo, please believe me. I fell in love with you when I had the chance to know you better." Imagining her walking away was too much for me to handle. "Don't.. don't leave me baby.."

 

 

She loosen the hug and stared at me for  a while. I thought she would leave me but no. Instead, she put her hands on my shoulders and beamed a smile at me.

 

"Silly, I'm not going to leave you." She ruffled my hair before she continued. "Seeing you jealous because of Tiffany can explain what are your feelings for me. Jessica Jung, the ice princess, fell in love with Kim Taeyeon!" I smiled at her dorkiness.

 

 

"I'm sorry.. Just don't do something stupid Taengoo. You know I love you so much baby."

 

 

 

"And you know I really really love you too." She kissed my forehead and smiled. She slowly got up from bed leaving me clueless.

 

 

 

"Where are you going baby?"

 

 

"I'll cook for dinner. What do you want baby?"

 

 

"You. I want you." I got up and looked at her seductively.

 

 

"Oh so you want to eat me. Well, I know I'm delicious." She smirked.

 

 

"Conceited jerk." I pushed her out of my way giving her a smile.

 

 

 

"Hey baby, wait!~"

 

 

--

A/N: Soooo I intentionally updated this fic at the release date of Divine MV. How was it? Lol I cried while watching the MV. I miss Jessica soooooo much. Her voice and everything about her TT_TT 

 

Here's the link btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHosAN08lCg&feature=youtu.be