Chapter 5

Seducing Ms. Perfect

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?” I shouted as I saw her sitting on the couch comfortably. I almost dropped my phone.

“What? It’s my new house so..”

“Tell me you’re just kidding.”

“Well, I’m sorry but I’m not.”

“I’m gonna report you! Just because you’re my girlfriend doesn’t mean you can barge in my house like that!”

“Then ask your dad.” I hastily dialled my dad’s number, not waiting for him to speak up first.

 

 

“Hello dad! Is it true? That Kim Taeyeon will be staying here? WITH ME?”

“Ah yes, that’s what I’m going to tell you but..”

“SO THAT’S THE REASON WHY DID KRYSTAL.. URGH FORGET IT.”

“Well, I guess that’s it. I need to go. I have a lot of things to do. Take care Sooyeon and please take care of your new housemate or else her parents will kill me. Bye!”

“But daaaaaaaaad!” Dad ended the call. What the hell was happening right now!

 

 

“See?” I glared at her but as usual, she didn’t care. “I’ll go to sleep. Be quiet.” She went upstairs and headed to her room across mine.

 

--

 

I woke up with a growling stomach and looked at the clock on my bedside table.

“5:30 am. Gosh. It’s still early though. Why didn’t I eat dinner last night?!”

 

 

I rubbed my eyes twice before getting up. I grabbed my towel and made a really quick shower. I looked at Taeyeon’s room before going downstairs just to check if she was okay.

 

“Where did she go?” I muttered. I roamed around her room but I didn’t find her small figure. “Maybe she went to school already. But gosh. It’s still 6:20 am. Did she eat her breakfast anyway?” Wait, why am I thinking about her? Who cares if she ate her breakfast or not? Well, I’m still her girlfriend so…

 

“URGH. DAMN IT!” I ruffled my hair in confusion. I knew I loved Yuri so much but why do I start worrying about that midget? “STUPID ME FOR WORRYING ABOUT HER!  OF COURSE, SHE DOES FINE.”

 

I stepped outside the room and closed the room with a loud thud. Taeyeon and I dated for just 48 hours and I was really confused whether I really love Yuri like that or just a platonic love. Sure, I cried a lot but every time Taeyeon gave some of her attention, I can’t help but smiled. Urgh! Seriously. I might experience a mental breakdown if this thing kept on going.

 

Speaking of Yuri, we didn’t talk ever since the ‘confession’ thingy happened. I’m just wondering if she’s still taking care of Tiffany or..

 

 

“URGH. SERIOUSLY. FORGET ABOUT HER JUNG SOOYEON! JUST FOCUS ON YOUR PLAN!”

 

 

I hastily made my way into the kitchen as I smelled a delicious aroma coming from it. I glanced everywhere and noticed a yakiniku, freshly grilled and damn. It smelled so freaking good. I took a plate and utensils and started to dig in.

I grinned from ear to ear while savouring the taste of yakiniku. Heck, I wondered who made this. Taeyeon? Eh? Did she know how to cook?

 

 

I saw a small note as I went to the sink and washed the things I’ve used.

 

 

I’m pretty sure you didn’t eat your dinner last night so I made a really awesome breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your meal.

 

-Your pretty, smart, cool and awesome girlfriend

 

 

I drew a smile as I read her note. I never thought Taeyeon would be so caring. I put the note inside my pocket and headed to school.

 

 

--
A/N: I accidentally deleted the one I wrote before so I made another one T^T Sorry if it's a crappy chapter. Lol. I really need to sort out Jessica's feeling.