Chapter 7

Seducing Ms. Perfect

"Taeyeon..." It was lunch time when I tried to wake her up. Our teacher didn't attend the class but we just need to stay here until classes were over. Urgh.

 

"What again?" She let go of my hand and tried to rub her eyes. Gosh, what a cute sight.

 

 

"Uhh well, lunch." She stared at me for a while and flashed a dorky smile. Stupid Taeyeon.

 

 

"Oh. Okay then. Let's eat.." Taeyeon got up from her seat and waited for me to go with her..

 

 

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I don't think I can join you for lunch.. Yuri asked me earlier and I… accepted her offer."

 

"I'll join the both of you then." She held my wrist and dragged me to the cafeteria.

 

Since when did  you have the interest to interact with other people, Kim Taeyeon?

 

---

 

"OH JESSICA!" Yuri hugged me tight and beamed a toothy smile at me.

 

Taeyeon scoffed.

 

"And hey there, Taeyeon-ssi." I nudged Yuri's stomach and reminded her to be nice. After all, it was still her idea to make me get Taeyeon right?

 

"Hi." Taeyeon replied nonchalantly.

 

"I heard that you guys are dating. Are the rumors true?" I took a quick glance at Yuri who was smirking so I gave her a Stop-It-Before-I-Kill-You-Look.

 

"Yeah." Taeyeon answered as she landed her on her seat.

 

"Oh.. Jessica, would you mind if I ask you to buy my favorite food?"

 

"Yuri, I am not your slave."

 

"Buy me some nice food too Sica." I quickly agreed when she requested me to do that, not bothering to look at Yuri's evil smile. Who the hell can resist Taeyeon's charms anyway?

 

---

 

Hmm. What should I buy for Taeyeon? And well, for Yuri too?

Nevermind. I'll just buy anything that looks yummy. Hehe.

 

 

And there, I ended up buying almost everything..

 

 

As I made my way to our seats, Yuri and Taeyeon were talking. I guess it was kind of serious since their faces said it so. When they noticed me, they quickly changed the mood from a serious one to a happier one. They grabbed the tray and started to dig in.

 

"Eat." Taeyeon took her spoon and I willingly opened my mouth. Yuri ruined our moment as she coughed in a mocking tone.

 

“Excuse me, lovebirds. I’m still here.” Yuri pretended to sulk but got ignored by us.

 

“Shut up, Kwon.” Taeyeon glared at her.

 

“Sorry.” She gave an apologetic look and continued eating her food. Poor Yuri.

 

“Anyway, how are you and Tiffany? I heard you comforted her the day I rejected her.” I almost choked. What if Taeyeon knew the reason why I was with her?

 

What if she decided to leave me because I lied?

What if she really likes Tiffany and well…

 

Urgh. No. I don’t want her to leave me. I can’t afford to lose her. I can’t afford to lose Taeyeon..

 

And about Yuri? I really thought it was love but thank goodness it wasn’t! It was just a platonic love.

 

“We’re fine. She said it was just an infatuation.”

 

“That’s good then.” Taeyeon sipped her juice smiling.

 

 

 

“Jessica, Taeyeon-ssi. I need to go now. You guys are lucky that your teacher wasn’t here!” She stood up and immediately ran as fast as she could.

 

“Hahahaha. Stupid Kwon.” Taeyeon laughed her off. It was a rare sight to see so I stared at her for awhile. “What?”

 

“Nothing.” Yeah. It was just I like you so much and I’m pretty sure you didn’t like me. You only agreed to be my girl because you were just bored or something.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever. Let’s go back to class baby. I wanna sleep.”

 

 

 

My eyes widened.

 

WHAT.

 

BABY?

 

 

“Hey. Why are you zoning out? Are you okay baby?” She placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

 

“Ba..by?”

 

“You don’t like it? Then I’m gonna call you darling. Or maybe honey? Sweetie pie? Cupcake? Mallows? Babe? Bae? What do you like?”

 

I can feel that my cheeks were burning. I don’t want her to see me as red as a tomato so I quickly hid my face on my palms.

 

 

“Fine. I will call you wifey. And you’re going to call me hubby. Even though I’m not a guy, I’m still more handsome than any other guys so yeah.”

 

"Ha. What a conceited jerk." I left her behind so she jogged to catch up on me.

 

"A conceited jerk that you like.. A LOT." She smirked and walked away while her hands are in her pocket, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

YES, TAEYEON. I LIKE YOU A LOT.

 

---

A/N: Sorry if there are lots of mistakes :D Hehe. Anyway, I'm thinking if I should post Taeyeon's side first then Yuri or vice versa lol. SOOOOOOOON. Who knows? Maybe in the next update :D

/sighs/ B1A4 in MNL, Jungsis in China, TTS heading to NY, Yoong in Hongkong /legit tears/