Chapter 17

Seducing Ms. Perfect

Taeyeon.

 

 

I really wanted to hug her tight and kiss her lips but I knew I can't. 

 

 

Did I make the right choice? To break up with her instead of letting her help me remember all the things back then? 

 

 

What if I didn't? What if I made everything complicated? What if.. AHHHH!

 

 

"Jessica please.. don't leave me." I heard her sobbing as I was standing outside her room. In an instant, I quickly opened it and saw her puffy eyes. It broke my heart a million times knowing that I was the one who made her like that.

 

 

"Sica.. I.. I can't.." I caressed her hair and kissed her temple. "Taeyeon-ah. Just wait a little more. Please wait for me.." She stopped crying and turned her back. There, I knew she was really asleep because she was snoring. What a cute sight.

 

 

I stood up and checked if she was comfortable enough to continue her sleep. I heaved a sigh and walked outside her room. As soon as I entered mine, I hastily changed my clothes into a sleepwear. Damn it. I knew I didn't do anything but I really got tired. Physically and emotionally.

 

 

While I was blowering my hair, a box caught my attention in which I haven't seen it before. Well, it looked like a treasure box to be exact. Before I decided to put it aside, I saw a folded note beside it. Thinking it was important, I unfolded the paper and read it silently.

 

 

YAH! JUNG SOOYEON! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS OR ELSE.

OH WAIT..

THIS BOX ISN'T A HEHEHEHE. WHATEVER. JUST OPEN IT OKAY. AND DON'T EVER TELL TAEYEON THAT I'M THE ONE WHO TOOK IT.

SHE MIGHT PUNISH ME TO DEATH HEHEHE. GOODBYE.

SEE YOU SOON!!

- Y.K

 

 

YK? Of course, it was Yuri Kwon. I shook my head knowing that we've got a really dumb best friend. Her handwritten was really easy to guess.

 

 

Should I give it a shot?  Yeah. Maybe it can help me a lot..

 

 

I bit my lower lip as I anxiously exposed the things inside it when my phone suddenly rang. Damn. I grabbed it and answered the call.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica."

 

 

"Dad! Oh hello? Why did you call?"

 

 

"Jess, didn't I tell you before not to hurt Taeyeon? But.. why did you two.. you know. What exactly did happen there?"

 

 

"She told me everything dad. That everything was planned all along."

 

 

"I'm sorry for keeping it honey.. But I'm pretty sure there was more to it.. Tell me, what is it?"

 

 

"Taeyeon lied. They all lied to me. Yuri asked me to court Taeyeon because Tiffany liked her so much but the truth is, Yulti was already an item. Taeyeon explained that it wasn't their fault. I easily forgave everyone but.."

 

 

"But? Continue honey."

 

 

"But I don't want to be unfair dad. I love her more than my life but I know there's something missing.. my memories.."

 

 

"Help yourself Sooyeon-ah. I want you both to be happy.."

 

 

"Uh dad. Can I ask you a question?"

 

 

"Sure. Go ahead."

 

 

"How did you know that we broke up?"

 

 

"Well.. about that.."

 

 

"Yuri told you? Tiffany?"

 

 

"Ah no.."

 

 

"Then who?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I DID. HEHE. I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU UNNIE!!! DID YOU MISS ME?"

 

 

Krystal?

 

 

"JUNG SOOJUNG? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I told my dad I've got something to do so I ended the call.

 

 

"Keep it down unnie. Taeyeon-unnie is still sleeping."

 

 

"You little brat!"

 

 

"What? Dad asked me to check up on you guys so I did."

 

 

"Tell me honestly, are you really studying in States?"

 

 

"Of course! Straight A's!"

 

 

"Then how the hell did you know everything about us?"

 

 

"I have super powers." I shot a deadly glare at her which made her gulped. "Urgh fine. Of course I hired someone to follow you, duh. Ah no, not only you. He followed your friends too. Good thing you guys are idiot not to notice hehe."

 

 

"Soojung, you know what does it mean? You're a dead meat!!"

 

 

"OH LOOK. THERE'S A REALLY CUTE BOX!" She pointed it out and ran like a kid.

 

 

"YAH BE CAREFUL!"


 

I looked at the picture that was taken long ago. 10 years perhaps? Or maybe more than that. There were two kids smiling from ear to ear. Damn it. My head started to ache. What the hell was happening!

 

 

"Unnie, are you okay!?"

 

 

"Ah yes.. I just need some water.."

 

 

"Wait here.. I'll just go and get it. Don't move."


A/N: Hi. I'm really sorry for not updating that fast (and for the grammar mistakes LOL). I took all the time to get over with everything but unfortunately, I still can't get used to it. The things happened last 930 is still fresh and... I just don't know anymore. Goodnight sones! Let's stay strong for them!