Chapter 6

Seducing Ms. Perfect

7:15 am.

 

Sheez. 45 minutes to go, classes will start and I haven’t even found Taeyeon’s shadow. Seriously, where did she go?

 

Library? Nah. It will open around 8 am.

Cafeteria? She doesn’t like to eat.

Garden? No, definitely not. If she was there, all her fangirls would go there and create a ruckus.

Comfort room? EH! Why did I even think of that.

 

 

Hmmm.

 

ROOFTOP.

 

 

I stood up immediately and ran as fast as I could. I also bumped with a lot of people. Damn. Can you please get out of my way!

 

“Hey Jessica!” I stopped myself from running and smiled at the person behind me.

 

 

“Hi Yuri!”

“Where are you going?”

“Ah.. well..” Should I tell her that I was looking for Taeyeon? What if, she’d get the wrong idea. But still.. “I was looking for Taeyeon..”

“I see.”

“By any chance, did you see her this morning?”         

“Sorry, I didn’t.”

“That’s okay. I need to go Yul..”

“Let’s eat lunch together, alright?”

“Yeah sure. Bye Yuri! See you later!”

 

 

I got there 15 minutes later. . 25 minutes more!

 

 

“TAEYEON!” I looked everywhere but no one caught my eye. Damn that stupid midget for making me worried about her.

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!” I shouted once again but still got no response.

 

 

I glanced at my watch.. 10 minutes more before class will start!!

 

 

I ran quickly not caring who I might bump with. I don’t care really and just running straight into our room. You’re a dead meat Kim Taeyeon!

 

 

“TAEYEON!” I saw her sleeping- napping rather- peacefully. Heck, I was so damn worried and she was just relaxing. That’s not fair!

 

 

“What?” Mood swings again? Urgh. Why do I need to deal with your freaking mood swings everyday?! You were treating me as your girlfriend earlier and then you’re gonna ignore me again. Seriously?

 

 

“Don’t what me Kim. Where have you been?”

“Hell.”

 

 

“Yah!” She raised her head slightly and chuckled. What’s wrong with her? It’s my first time seeing her like that. So cute..

 

“I was just kidding.  Hahaha. Anyway, I don’t want a sweaty girlfriend so here. Take it.” She took a white hanky from her pocket and gave it to me. I shyly grabbed the hanky from her hand and quickly wiped my forehead. Damn. I was pretending not to care but deep inside, I was so glad that she was kind of worried.

 

 

 

“So you guys are dating?!” Sunny said while nudging me.

“Can you please lower it down Sunny? You’re too loud!”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Hehe. Well, about my question..”

“Yeah…” I bowed my head slightly waiting for Taeyeon to speak up but I got nothing.

“Oh. Congrats…”

 

 

“YOU GUYS ARE DATING?”

“BUT SHE DOESN’T LIKE YOU!”

“YEAH.”

 

Damn. I knew she doesn’t like me but you don’t need to slap that fact in my face.

 

 

The students started to gather around us and kept on saying nonsense. I hate this feeling. But look, don’t get me wrong. Yes, I know I’m popular but they didn’t bug me like what they are doing right now.

 

 

I was scared. Even though they’re calling me an Ice Princess, I was still fragile and vulnerable. I am human too..

 

I hate crowded places. I just want to run away..

 

 

“My girlfriend here doesn’t want your attention so you can leave us now.” I was taken aback. I never thought Taeyeon would do this thing..

“STOP BOTHERING MY GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE. AND WELL, GO TO HELL AS WELL!” All of us were flabbergasted by the sudden outburst. Good thing, our teacher wasn’t here yet..

 

Taeyeon kept on sending death glares and it scared the hell out of them.  They never saw Taeyeon being mad like this before. Her eyes were fuming and she was really emotionally unstable right now. Seeing her like that, I quickly back hugged her and s my arms on her waist.

 

“I’m sorry Taengoo.” Her breathing went back to normal. She tried to swat my hands but I don’t care. I don’t want to let go of her. But instead of pushing me hard away, she just chuckled.. again.

“Hey stop.”

“Hmm. Why?”

“I wanna sit.”

“Tss. Mood ruiner!”

“Seriously, I wanna sit.”

 “Fine! Go ahead and sit!”

 

I let go of her and she sat on her seat. I was giving her a lot of death glares for ruining the mood. Aish Kim Taeyeon!

 

“What time is it?” She asked me. Ha! It’s payback time!

“…”

“Hey! I’m asking you!”

“…”

“Urgh seriously?!”

“…”

 

 

 

And then, she pouted.

Stupid midget. She didn’t know that her pout was giving me a lot of butterflies in my stomach urgh.

 

 

“Fine. If you’re not going to answer, I’ll just sleep.” She rest her head on her desk without failing to grab my hand and intertwined her fingers onto mine.

 

 

 

Taeyeon, just stop. I might fall too hard.. and  I don’t want that to happen.

 

-----

A/N: I’m sorry if it took me almost a week to update this story. Well, it was due to a lot of school activities. And I apologize if I made a lot of grammar mistakes and stuff.

 

Anyway, my brain didn’t seem to function well. It’s too heartbreaking. I still can’t get over with the fact that someone died at a very young age. They were still reaching for their dreams and an unfortunate event happened. I didn't know what to say…

 

 I hope that the other members will recover soon. Let’s pray for them! And may you rest in peace, Go Eunbi.

 

Stay strong Ladies’ Code! Stay strong Lavely! /fandom hug

 

Everyone, please be safe.

 

PS: Happy 5th Anniversary f(x)!