Chapter 10

Seducing Ms. Perfect

[Back to Jessica's POV]

 

 

I woke up due to the lack of warmth. Where’s the midget that was hugging me yesterday? I looked around but got none.

 

 

It was still early, around 6 I guess, but I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I wanted to go to class early. I grabbed my uniform and wore it. Heck, it was physical education which means I NEED TO EAT A LOT OR I’LL DIE! Physical education wasn’t really my thing. Sports wasn’t my thing.

 

 

 

 

I ran quickly towards our kitchen and asked myself if Taeyeon made breakfast for me. Luckily, there was a pancake on the table waiting to be eaten. I looked around but I didn’t get any note like the last time. Stupid midget.

 

 

 

 

I arrived at school around 7:15 am. Urgh. 45 minutes waiting for the class to start. Taeyeon wasn’t here yet. Well, all she did was to annoy the hell out of me and to leave me hanging. And then I saw her walking towards me, on her seat rather. I prepared what am I going to say this morning but she just ignored me. SHE FREAKING IGNORED ME.

 

 

SHE ING KISSED ME LAST NIGHT. SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME BUT SHE WANTED TO BREAK UP. WAS SHE INSANE OR SOMETHING? AND NOW SHE’S IGNORING ME.

 

 

I fought my urge to stop looking at her side but I can’t stop taking a glance. She wasn’t listening as our teacher discussed our lesson. No one bothered her though. She always got straight A’s when it comes to exams.

 

 

It's been 3 hours of having a battle whether I’m going to talk to her or not. I wanted to do it but luck was not on my side. As I took a deep breath, she hastily went away and left me hanging for the second time around.

 

 

“Excuse me miss Jessica..” I turned my gaze at the latter who was giving me a rose with the note on it. Before I asked who was the culprit, she quickly ran away causing me to stifle a laugh.

 

Go to the gymnasium.

 

 

I know today is PE but you don’t need to send a note telling I should go there.

 

 

 

 

 I hesitated whether to go or not. Who the hell would do this to me anyway? Urgh. Not even Taeyeon. That midget kept on ignoring me.

 

After having a debate with myself, I just let my feet dragged me wherever it wanted. And there I was, standing in the entrance of the gym. I scanned the place and heck. I never thought that this place would be so much beautiful if decoration was all over the place.

 

 

 

I was stunned so I didn’t notice that someone was looking at me intensely. She bowed 90 degrees and judging from her looks, she was a year younger than me. “Miss Jessica, this way please.” I let her lead the way. The place was really crowded but they gave me enough space to walk. I noticed that the floor I’m walking on was full of red petals. It was really beautiful. The music started playing one of my favourite songs..

 

 

 

People say we shouldn’t be together, we’re too young to know about forever..

Her voice was really captivating. I looked around waiting for the owner of that voice to appear.

 

But I say, they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about..

I just want to make sure that it was her. The owner of the voice was her.

 

'Cause this love is only getting stronger so I don’t wanna wait any longer..

Where are you? Come on, don’t make my hopes fall down.

 

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl..

YES. I AM YOURS. SO COME OUT NOW.

 

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us


I saw her coming out from the door. She was singing her heart out. Emotions were overflowing.

 

 

They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us..

Tears were flowing down my cheeks. The coldest, most jerk and most boastful person I’ve met was confessing to me, again. In front of a lot of people.

 

 

One touch and I was a believer, every kiss it gets a little sweeter        

Me too Taeyeon. That was I felt last night. I love you so much Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

It’s getting better, keeps getting better all the time, girl

I hope so Taengoo. I was hoping for the best.

 

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us

They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us..

But what can I do? I knew I can’t just reject you. I love you so damn much and if I did, I might die.

 

 

They don’t know how special you are, they don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want, 'cause they don’t know us

Exactly Taeyeon. You don’t even know how damn special you are to me. And well, I think they knew it already.

 

 

They don’t know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

I am already yours Kim Taeyeon .I was just waiting for those words.

 

 

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us..

 

The song ended with a flashing smile from her. She took slow steps until she reached my place. The students were chanting, even the teachers who were watching us from the start.

 

“Jessica Jung..” She said taking a very deep breath. There was a banner behind her that reads..

 

 

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

 

 

 

 

“Jessica.. Will you be my.. my girlfriend? I am sorry for being a jerk before we met. I am sorry for being cold to you. I am sorry for making you annoyed every day. But I promise, I won’t make you cry. I will be your faithful girlfriend. You’re the first one to make my life happy and contented. I.. I need you in my life.. I want you.. I.. I love you Jessica Jung.” Taeyeon kneeled in front of me, waiting for my response. Well, not just only her but everyone inside the gym. I can see that they were all stunned for what Taeyeon did. It was the first time in history that she’s the one who confessed.

 

 

 

“Stupid Tae.. I mean hubby..  don’t kneel at your girlfriend. You didn’t do anything wrong and stop bowing your head.” Her face lit up and I chuckled.

 

 

“OH YES!!! JESSICA JUNG GAVE ME A ‘YES’!!” She kept on jumping nonstop like a little kid who got his or her favourite toy. Taeyeon was really adorable.“As if you didn’t become my girlfriend before.” I chuckled. When she noticed that everyone was looking at her, she coughed. “Don’t you dare try to flirt with her or else..” She quickly shot a glare to everyone but returned to a dorky Taeyeon who was hugging me and kissing my cheeks endlessly.

 

---

A/N: I’ve realized that I shouldn’t stop writing this fic even though it hurts like hell. We all need a freaking great escape from this harsh reality!! So yep.. I apologize if I'll update really really slow. But I promise! NO ANGST! :))))))))))))

Anyway, I don’t really like that Tyler guy. He left his fiancée before right? I’m afraid he would do that to Jessica  later on. But what can I do? Nothing but to support her until the end. As well as the 8 members..  I really hope that good news will come soon…

And another thing. After I'm done writing this fic, I'll probably post another one. Lol

 

PS: Please feel free to comment. I want to talk with you guys! :)

 

OT9? OT9.

 

“In SOSHIBOND, we trust.”