Chapter 14

Seducing Ms. Perfect

"The... the truth is.. Tiffany and Yuri.. The three of us were friends before our highschool started. I spend most of my time with them that's why we grew closer to each other.." Taeyeon kept on crying while explaining to me. "And.."

 

 

 

"And what?" I glared at her.

 

 

 

"Remember when Krystal told you she was going to study abroad?" I nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell me it wasn't true. That she's here in Korea."

 

 

 

"She's actually in States right now. But aside from the fact that she really wanted to study there, she knew that it was the best thing for you to get your memories back.."

 

 

 

"Memories?"

 

 

 

 

"You.. you are involved in an accident that happened in LA when you were young. Dad --uhh I mean Uncle Jung decided to go back here to help you recover. That's why our parents decided to let me stay here." My head started to hurt. "Are you okay baby?"

 

 

 

 

"Damn it Kim Taeyeon. You knew I really love you,right? But why the hell did you lie?!"

 

 

 

 

"I..I didn't mean to. I swear!"

 

 

 

"What else, Taeyeon? What else?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri and Tiffany helped me to make you my girlfriend." My eyes went bigger. "What do you mean?"

 

 

 

 

"Yuri asked you to make me yours because he likes Tiffany but Tiffany likes me, right? That was partly true. She likes Tiffany but Tiffany doesn't like me. They are in love with each other."

 

 

 

 

"Tae.." Surprisingly, I was calm. Maybe it really wasn't her fault but the fact that she lied was just heartbreaking.

 

 

 

"I knew it wasn't my idea but it was all my fault. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.. If you want to slap me, go ahead. I deserve it."

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, I understand. But I think we need a break."

 

 

 

 

"Okay.. I won't ask you for more.." She kissed my forehead and my nose. "I love you." Then she got up and went back to her room.

 

 

 

I'm sorry Taeyeon. I guess I need to get my memories back before starting our relationship over again..

 

--

A/N: I apologize for making a really short chapter. Actually, this chapter is quite useless because you knew already the explanation lol. Jessica didn't turn into HellSica but she decided to take a break. Okay~

*Kaway kaway sa mga PH SONEs jan. Comment kayo daliiii (if ever na meron lol)*