Chapter 3

Seducing Ms. Perfect

Weeks went by so fast and I found myself yawning due to Krystal’s behaviour.

 

“Jessica! Jessica!” She shook my body non-stop .

“WHAT. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. DOING. JUNG. SOOJUNG?” I gave her an icy glare. I’m still sleepy but she woke me up!

“This is the last time I’m gonna wake you up so get ready for class.”

“Well, that’s good… WAIT, WHAT? DID I HEAR IT RIGHT? WHY?” My eyes widened and I don’t think I can get back to sleep again.

“Well, I told dad I wanted to study abroad so..”

“JUNG SOOJUNG. ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?”

“What? Do I look like I’m joking Jess?”

“But why?”

“Well, it’s for me to know and for you to find out.” She winked at me and left me dumbfounded.

 

 

As soon as I entered the classroom, I can feel the awkward silence inside. Maybe someone confessed to that Great Kim Taeyeon and got rejected again so.. yeah maybe that’s it. I chose not to care, well in fact, I don't really care.

 

Time passed by and here I am walking to the cafeteria again. I went to our usual seat after ordering my food. I noticed that Yuri’s eyes were kind of puffy. Did she cry again?

 

“Why did you cry Yul? Please stop it. Stop hurting me..”

 

“Oh Jessica! I heard that Krystal is planning to study abroad..”

“Ah, yes. That’s true. Anyway, why are your eyes swollen? Did you cry?” Yuri denied it at first but I’m not her best friend for no reason!

“Well.. I confessed to Tiffany yesterday and she.. she rejected me because.. because.. she loves Taeyeon.” I looked at her with concern. Oh gosh Yuri.

“Don’t worry. I.. I will do your favour. I will make her.. make her fall in love with me and.. and help you get your girl. Get Tiffany Hwang.” I almost choked from what I said. Her eyes lit up as our eyes met. I knew she was happy. And so am I.

“Thank you Jess. I love you.” She hugged me tight, not caring what will I feel. I sighed. Of course, she didn’t know. She didn’t know I was so in love with her ever since we were in our freshmen year. And until now, she doesn’t know about it. Maybe it’s time to go. Time to make her happy, without me.

 

The bell rang after our short conversation. We immediately got up from our seats and bid goodbye to each other. Before I entered the room, I looked for my seatmate but she wasn’t there yet. I went to the rooftop, expecting that she was lying there again like yesterday. And then, I knew it. I knew it, she was there.

 

“You’re pretty, cute, rich, intelligent and well, almost perfect but you’re a little snobby and hostile to everyone. Well maybe that’s your charm. Oh wait, you played with a lot of girls before, didn’t you?” I took a light step so that I can study her face closely. Knowing that I'm a little bit clumsy, I made it in an extra careful way so that I won’t wake her up.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sweats were forming in my forehead. Oh gosh. I’m so dead!

“Urgh. Well..”

“Are you going to confess?” Oh I forgot, you’re a little bit cocky too! But it’s now or never.

 

 

 

 

“Ah well, about that.. I... I actually liked you Kim Taeyeon. Please let me be your girlfriend..” There, I said it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then.” I gulped. I knew that as soon as she stood up, she’ll break up with me like what she did to Tiffany. I just want to bury myself 6 feet deep and prepare for my early death. I AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW.

 

---

A/N: Short and quick update. I apologize if there were a lot of mistakes hahaha! And by the way, I might put Taeyeon and Yuri's side as well maybe in the next chapters (chapter 10? lol idk) so what do you think?