Chapter 13

Seducing Ms. Perfect

While I was preparing some food for us, Taeyeon was back hugging me. I really loved the way she hugged me, the way she talked to me, the way she kissed me, the way she said my name -everything. I don't know. Maybe I really love her that's why I also loved everything about her.

 

 

 

"Sica~~" She kept on saying my name for how many times. It was quite seductive though I always ignored her.

 

 

 

"Sica, babyyy~" I turned around her and saw that she was pouting. What a cute sight.

 

 

 

"What do you want baby?" I cupped her cheeks and she pouted again. Adorable Taengoo she is.

 

 

 

 

"Didn't I tell you earlier that I want YOU?"

 

 

 

 

"Well, actually no."

 

 

 

"Oh.. Well at least you know now." She leaned in and start kissing me. Seconds later, I felt that I was kissing her back. We almost forgot that I was cooking something for us so she quickly turned it off. She dragged me to our couch and lay me down the sofa. She was kissing me hard but I don't mind. I actually liked it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm excuse me girls.." Taeyeon and I hastily stood up, fixing ourselves. My mouth became wide open.

 

 

"DAAAAAD?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I felt embarased because he saw us doing 'that'.

 

 

"Checking you guys if you were okay? Oh by the way, don't forget to lock the door!" He smiled from ear to ear then looked at Taeyeon. "I didn't know you can do better Taeyeon." He winked as she bowed at him.

 

 

 

"DAD! STOP SCARING HER!" He looked at me, grinning.

 

 

 

"What do you mean by 'scaring her'? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

 

 

"Look at her dad. She was scared.. But wait. Ho--how did you know her name? I didn't introduce her yet.."

 

 

 

"Ah well.."

 

 

 

"Babe, how about you continue your cooking? I'll just talk to uncle until you're done."

 

 

I kissed her on the cheeks and kissed my dad's too. I went back to the kitchen and let them talk in the living room.

 

--

 

As soon as I was done preparing, I called the both of them to eat.

 

 

"Dad.. she's Taeyeon. One of the coldest person I've met but she's actually nice and caring and pretty and smart and--"

 

 

 

"She loves you very much." I looked at my dad weirdly but he just gave me a reassuring smile.

 

 

"As for you Taeyeon, don't ever leave my Jessi here." He ruffled my hair and chuckled. "She loves you as much as you love her. I will surely hunt you down if you dared to leave her hanging.."

 

 

"You know, I won't do that uncle." Taeyeon gently replied.

 

 

 

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

 

 

 

"Okay dad." She beamed a smile and we continued eating.

 

 

 

 

Not long after, dad decided to leave us, giving us a lot of reminders.

 

 

 

"You guys can do 'it' since you're both girls but please. NOT EVERYDAY." Taeyeon laughed like there's no tomorrow and replied.

 

 

 

"Uhmm every hour, dad?" I knew Taeyeon was just joking but I felt that my cheeks were as red as tomatoes right now.

 

 

 

"Whatever Taeyeon. Do what makes you happy." He smirked. "But seriously though, I'll get going now. I have a business meeting outside the country tomorrow so.. bye." I kissed his cheeks and he kissed mine too.

 

 

"Bye dad. Take care! Tell Aunt Jung-- mom-- to take care of herself too!"

 

 

 

"I will, Taeyeon. Bye Sooyeon and Taeyeon. See you when I see you." And then he left.

 

--

 

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

"Oh please. Call me dad like what you used to call me..."

 

 

Call dad like what she used to call him?

 

 

"Baby.." We were cuddling under my blanket right now as she hummed in response.

 

 

"You know what.. I'm doubting you.."

 

 

 

"Hmm?" She sat down and looked at me, confused.

 

 

 

 

"You.. were pretty close with Yuri and Tiffany. You said that it was just because Yuri and I were best friends and Tiffany was her girlfriend. But you know what, I don't understand why you and my dad seemed so close. I didn't introduce you nor him but the bond between you two was just.. unbelievable." She closed the gap between us and hugged me tight. I can hear her heartbeat. It was beating so fast.

 

 

 

"Do you want to know the truth?"

 

 

 

"The truth? So you were just lying all this time?"

 

 

 

"What? Of course not." I pushed her away gently. I din't want to hurt her. I stared at her brown orbs but all I can see was sadness, guiltness and lastly, hope.

 

 

 

"Then what do you mean by 'do you want to know the truth"? Taeyeon, if you were just toying with my feelings, then tell me! I don't want to be hurt again!" I kept on hitting her chest as I sobbed. She didn't do anything but to calm me down. She ran her thumb on my cheeks then kissed my forehead.

 

 

 

"Listen to me, Jung Sooyeon." I ignored her.

 

 

 

"Just this once Sooyeon. Please listen to me.." My heart softened whenever I hear her begging me.

 

 

 

 

"OKAY. EXPLAIN."

 

 

--

A/N: (I DIDN'T CHECK THE GRAMMAR AND STUFF HERE LOL) Hello! Did you see what Jessica posted on her weibo account few days ago? Yay! Let's keep on holding on~

Btw, I made another fic. Check it out. I'll update whenever I have time~

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/844913/the-perks-of-being-a-stalker-jessica-taeyeon-jungli-taengsic