Chapter 2

Seducing Ms. Perfect

“Introduce yourself please.” My classmates became wilder and wilder every second. This was getting so annoying so I raised my head slightly, getting a clearer view of that person..

 

 

And my mouth agape.

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon.” She coldly said. Oh, what a great day I have. The person who I wanted to punch right now is in the same class with me. Wow.

“I’m pretty sure you guys knew her already? No need for more information, right?” All of my classmates were still wild, not including me of course. The Great Kim Taeyeon is here..

 

.. beside me. She chose to sit beside me.

 

My mind went blank. I’m not in the right senses to think. I just want to punch her. Because of her, Yuri and I are hurting. Jerk. But still, I need to fulfil Yuri’s favour. Urgh. What a bummer.

 

“Uhmm. Hi?” I said to her as I offer my hand but she didn’t respond.

“Yah!” She just glared at me. Urgh. I knew it. I’m gonna fail.

“Ah. Okay.” Fine. I give up. Maybe I should do something else? Like making a plan first? Stupid me for not thinking.

 

The bell rang and that means I’m gonna see my first heartbreaker. I stood up and grabbed my wallet. I looked at the figure beside me but she wasn’t there anymore. Wow. She’s quite fast, huh.

 

“Jessica!” I went over to Yuri’s seat. I sat across her.

“Yul, I don’t know if it’s a good or bad news but..” She cut me off.

“Taeyeon is in your class right?” That news spread out fast. Of course, she’s popular.

“Ah. Yeah. That’s right? How did you know?”

“It used to be a rumour before. Anyway, that’s a good thing Jess. You can easily uhmm.. do your plan.” I put a fake smile and just shrugged at her.

“I don’t know. She’s cold, Yul. Colder than me, colder than ice. I don’t think I can do..”

“Of course, you can! I trust in you.” I didn’t respond. I want to run away from her but I don’t think that’s the right thing to do. I just ate the things I bought earlier and when I’m done, I stood up and went back to my room, not minding what will I say to Yuri.

 

I looked at left and right but I didn’t notice her. Where did she go? Maybe in hell? Oh yes, maybe that’s right! But classes will start soon. Should I look for her? Urgh. Jessica please. Can you stop minding her own business?

 

“Tiffany Hwang will confess again. Wow. That’s the 4th time she’s confessing to Kim Taeyeon huh.” I heard one of my classmates said.

“And pretty sure, Taeyeon will reject her for the 4th time.” They giggled and went over to their seats. I tried to sleep but there’s something bothering me so I stepped out of the room and let my feet dragged me to somewhere else.

 

I found myself in our school’s rooftop. And there, I saw the midget sitting without caring about the world. “Where’s Tiffany? I thought she will confess?” And from the corner of my eye, I saw Tiffany approaching Kim Taeyeon. I hid myself very well so that no one will notice me.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I.. I love.. I love you. Please let me be your girlfriend”  Tiffany said while bowing her head.

“Okay.” The midget replied nonchalantly. Tiffany hugged her but the latter pulled away. Eh? I thought she likes her. From that moment, I knew my plan wasn’t going to work out..

“Ah.. Taeyeon..”

“Let’s break up.” What. The. Hell. That fast? She wants to break up that fast? Seriously?

“But Taeyeon..” Taeyeon didn’t respond. Urgh. She has a habit of not replying back every time she doesn’t want to. Come on, don’t be so rude.

 

Tiffany cried so hard as soon as Taeyeon left and look at what happened. Yuri quickly went to Tiffany and hugged her. She comforted her. The scene was so heart breaking for me to look at so I decided to go back to our class.

 

“Yuri likes Tiffany. Stop thinking about her Jessica.” I said to myself. I tried to erase the memories but it kept on haunting me.

“Focus on your plan Sooyeon. Focus. Focus.”  

 

After so many hours of thinking how can I make my best friend happy, rather how to get Taeyeon, maybe my first plan which is acting nice to her will do.

 

“Hi Taeyeon.”

“Hi Jessica.”

“Let’s eat lunch together!”

“Sure, let’s go.”

 

Urgh. Definitely not. She’s really cold and I don’t think she’ll respond to me that way. Hmm. How about I’ll force her?

 

“Taeyeon.”

“…”

“You’re my girlfriend now.”

"..."

 

NO! She’ll think of me as a creep and hell yeah! That’s weird. Really really really weird. Urgh. I never thought this thing would be tougher than eating a cucumber.

 

“Jessica, hello! Are you okay?” I looked up and saw Sunny’s adorable face.

“Oh, Sunny. Hehe. Yes, I’m fine.”

“Class is over.. Do you want me to accompany you? Or maybe Yuri? I’ll call he—“

“NO! I mean, she told me she’s quite busy today so uhmm yep. I don’t need her company today!” I flashed a dorky smile at her.

“Hmm. If we’re not friends since middle school, I’ll think of you as a weird girl. Smiling dorkily at me? Wow. You’re an ice princess for a reason.”

“Shut up Sunny.” I glared at her and that made her chuckle. She bid goodbye and I watched her as she stepped out of the classroom leaving me and this sleeping midget beside me.

 

Should I wake her up?” Hell no. She’s just annoying.

“How about your plan then?” Stupid Plan! Stupid Yuri! Stupid Taeyeon! Stupid me!

 

“Taeyeon..” After that oh-so-short argument with myself, I decided to wake her up so that I can leave the room but I didn’t get a response from her.

“Hey, Taeyeon!” I shouted. I don’t have the patience to wake her up if she’s a sleepyhead.

“So noisy..” I heard her mumbling before she got up and left the room.

 

--

A/N: Hi :))) Uhmm I noticed a lot of mistakes in chapter 1 so yeah. I'm really sorry ^^