Chapter 15: Yuri's POV

Seducing Ms. Perfect

 

YURI'S POV


 

It had been three weeks since Taeyeon called and said that she told everything to Jessica. Of course I was really glad knowing that we won't be hiding any secrets from my best friend but Taeyeon's stable made me think otherwise. Like her, I was sad and depressed at the same time. The two had broken up and Taeyeon didn't do anything because she thought it was for the best.

 

 

"Babe, are you okay?" Tiffany sat beside me as she looked at me worriedly.

 

 

"Yes baby.."

 

 

"Are you sure?" She cupped my cheeks to make me look at her eyes. "You looked sad baby."

 

 

"I'm sorry.. I was just.."

 

 

" Is it about Taeyeon and Sica?" I nodded. "I'm sure they'll be back together soon." Tiffany gave her sweetest eyesmile and I felt grateful for that.

 

 

"I.. I don't think so.." She gazed at me curiously so I instantly replied. "Taeyeon. She's really in a mess right now."

 

 

 

"Why? Did something happen to her?"

 

 

 

"Every night, she goes to a club or somewhere to drink. And lately, she became cold to everyone including me.."

 

 

 

"Let's just understand her baby. The two of them are in pain."

 

 

 

"I hope they'll be okay.."

 

 

"They will." She quickly gave me a peck and ruffled my hair. "Now get up you lazy and let's have a date."

 


 

Tiffany and I decided to go to an amusement instead of watching a movie. She said that I needed to have some fun for a while so I agreed. It was Saturday so the park was really packed up.

 

 

"Where do you want to go first baby?" I asked her.

 

 

"Uhmm. Roller Coaster?"

 

 

"Okay!" I beamed a smile at her as I dragged her to line up.

 


 

We had fun riding those rides. It was really fun and exciting. Though it wasn't our first date, it felt like it was.

 

 

"Baby aren't you hungry? We've been playing all day. I'm so tireeeeed~" Tiffany whined and for me, it was really cute.

 

 

I pinched her cheeks and smiled. "Let's go to the nearest restaurant then. I'll give you a piggy back ride. I don't want my princess to get tired or something."

 


 

After ordering, we talked a lot of stuff. We chatted until our food came. We were enjoing each other's company until my phone rang.

 

 

"Answer the phone babe. It might be important." She smiled at me while she put something in .

 

 

"Are you sure it's okay?"

 

 

 

"Of course. Go ahead."

 

 

 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked who was the caller.

 

Sunny.

 

It might be important then. She rarely talked to me anyway.

 

 

 

"Hello Sunny?"

"Ahh. Okay. Please give me the address."

"I'm really sorry for troubling you Sunny. We'll be going there now. Thank you again."

 

 

 

I hung up and looked at Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Let me guess. Taeyeon was drunk?"

 

 

"Yeah.." She sighed and asked the waiter to get the bill. After we paid, we hastily went out of the restaurant and headed to where Taeyeon was. Of course, not failing to call Jessica.

 


A/N: I'm really sorry if I posted a Yuri's POV instead of posting a Jessica's side. My mind went blank earlier and I didn't know what to write that includes them and the new character (though she wasn't really new since i've introduced her before lol)

Anyway, how are you guys? Tokyo Dome concert in less than a month (as well as Yuri's birthday yay). Let's just hope for the best /coughs/ OT9 PLEASE /coughs~

Hello ulit mga PH SONEs! Hi Ate B! :------)