9

The Unforgiven Hero

"I thought it is not a good idea" sora look at jungsu confused

"Does it have to happen???" She asked

"Yes sora. We have deal with it. U can't take it back. For your self. For Boyoung remember?"

"But ... i never thought it will be so soon like this. I mean .. u said we have long time to know each other?"

"What's the different we know each other later after we married sora-ya"

"Beside, we already heading to there. Everything already prepared. Boyoung will come later. " he continue.

 

They going to jeju island. Jungsu told her early morning to be ready because he has an urgent meeting. He even ask permission from eomma jung.

But he tell everything to her after they were in plane. He tell her it was surprise. But after heard that she start panicking. It seems like she force to married with him and trapped by him.

Bring her to jeju island for her wedding without planning or telling her first was like kidnapping by jungsu. Or did he already plan this? 

 

"U plan this, did u?" She narrow her eyes to him

"What is it???"

"This wedding. So i can't runaway?"

"Ani sora-ya ... it's because boyoung. I already tell our incident. She cried and ask me to marrying u. She will come later. Hope both of u can get along together" 

Sora nod silently. His words always make sense to her.

***

The plane just took 2hours and now they already arrive at heechul hotel.

 

"We are in the same room?" Sora ask

"Yes, because our wedding is tomorrow, 10 o'clock"

"No, i don't want we are in the same room" she said firmly.

"What's the different?" He ask back

"There is a different"

"If u afraid that i will runaway from here, think again. I can't get away from here right?" She sarcastically said that

"No, i didn't mean like that. Please understand me" he walk toward her and hug her

"I'm sorry. I was so selfish. I just think it will be more efficient to have u with me in the same room. But i guess i was wrong... mianhaeee" he whisper to her ear. Sora nod, now she regret being so rude to him when he was so patiently face her stubborn.

"I will reserve the next room" he kiss her forehead.

***

Sora take a bath and change her clothes. 

She called eomma jung. And tell everything. His plan and what she feels. 

 

"Eotteokkeh eomma?" She near to cry

"I believe u already mature enough to decide everything" her voice so softly makes Sora calm down.

"I thought, Jungsu-ssi is good man. He is caring and also want to responsibility" her words make Sora think again.

 

She tried to sleep. But her thought flying everywhere.

Tomorrow she will marrying the man she knew 3months ago. But she just knew a few hours about the wedding. All that happen to her life was strange. 

When normally she will gather with her parents right now because their only daughter will married soon. it was just her dream because she is lonely now. Her parents already death. Her dad was took away forcefully from her. If his father just staying at home ... maybe tomorrow he will see her dress beautifully.

Jungsu silently came to her room, he can see the tears running from her closed eyes, he squad beside her bed and wipe away her tears carefully.

 

"After this u don't have to crying anymore Sora-ya" he whisper so slowly that can be heard by him self and kiss her forehead.

***

The wedding dress already there with park boyoung waiting her. She already put make up, she was so beautiful.

 

"We meet again, but now u will be my sister" boyoung said happily

"I think ... something wrong with my stomach" park boyoung understand her. Who wasn't nervous when u was being inform a day before your wedding.

"Don't be afraid. When oppa said he will marry u, he was absolutely serious with his words and he will take care of u" boyoung give her hug

"Let's go, i will bring u to him"

***

And just like that, they already married. And now what???

Park Jungsu already become her husband. Husband ... that words so unfamiliar for her. The person in front of her happily talking to his friends was now her husband. 

 

"U will happy in that island" boyoung cheerfully said that. Sora frown after hear that.

"That island his own it will be your destiny for your honeymoon eonni. Just around 50 family live there and mostly work to him" she explain.

 

So they will going to another island. Not going home. Sora had to ask him what his plane before she shock by suddenly move.

 

"Later, i will go after few days. We have to getting along each other" he smiled to her.

 

After heard that from Boyoung it's sounds private island. it feels like she will be isolated and kidnapped by him.

***

so actually this chapter is ready ±3days ago but i hesitate and now i decide to post with another chapter.

What's makes me hesitate bcs my next chapter.

Sorry for my lack in english.

And bcs my feeling wasn't good these days i can't update easily *bowing*

Anyway have u heard uri sungmin? He will get married. Hope he will be happy. And also for our lovely couple Teukso will following him kekekekkekeke let's praying harder.