14

The Unforgiven Hero

"Sora ... i cook your favourite food"

It's been 3 days since sora run away from jungsu. 

"Seems like i don't have any appetite eomma ..."

"U skip your breakfast and your lunch u must be hungry now sora ya"

"No i'm not hungry" she said weakly while blankly watch tv

"Are u sick???" Eomma jung worriedly approach her

"No ... it must be ...." sora can't continue her words she run to the bathroom to throw anything inside her stomach, suddenly she felt dizzy held the washbasin for her strength

"Sora u okay???"

"I dont know eomma" she look at the mirror and something hit her

"Maybe ... aniya it cant be"

"Lets go to check u up sora"

"No it's nothing eomma dont worry. Lets eat eomma" sora change her mood suddenly, she wont her mother know what she was thinking.

***

"Sora ... there is a guest for u, i will let her come to your room okay"

Then a half woman with a knee dress come to her room.

"U may be forgot ..."

"I'm not ... i still remember u. Annyeonghaseyo" she bow to respect the elder.

"I came here not because he send me to here. But i heard that from his sister that u already know everything"

"Please hear me this weither it changes your mind or not. But after the accident he comes to u arrogantly and i heard u slap him and said u never forgive him And he just eat the money from his parents he was useless. But after that he realize everything, its like he got slap twice. And he really trying hard to make everything he had now by himself. He wants to proof u that he can stand with his own"

" so he plan this not to make u forgive him but to protect u ... sora ... i really love that u are my daughter in law. Not because i feel guilt but because u change him to be a better person"

"I leave ..." she approach her and hug her and kiss her forehead like a mother.

Sora just bowing to her back and crying silently.

"Sora ... isn't she, jungsu's mother?"

"Ne ... eomma"

***

"What u came to her???" Jungsu asked her mother

"Yeah ... i know u wont let me see her ... so i came here to help u"

"How is she??"

"Miserable ... like u" his mother just pat his shoulder and then he crying in his mothers hug.

*** 

Right in the morning ...

"Eomma i think i'm pregnant ... eotteokkhae" she near to crying

"Omoooo ... congratulations sora ... u have to eat properly and take care your health" she hug her

"What i'm supposed to do now eomma ..." she asked

"Tell your husband of course" 

"Aniyaa ... i can't tell him" 

"Its okay ... dont stress your self sora ... i will make you porridge, rest awhile okay" she kiss her forehead and left her.

***

His phone ringing and he search everywhere he can reach. He drank and always drank while missing his wife.

 "Arrrggghhh ..." he massage his temple

"Yeobseyeo..."

"Jungsu ..."

"Ne eomma ..." 

" sora told me she might be pregnant " and thats word make him wide awake. Maybe with the child inside her womb makes her want to comeback to him

"Hurried and pick your wife ... she need u"

"I will eomma ... thank you for everything eomma .."

"Aniya ... i already promise to help u from the beginning and help sora like my own daughther. And it was u all these years help her" That's make everything clear for sora. She heard their conversation and its enough from her to make a decision.

 

"I cant believe it ... all this time he plan everything for my life ... the schoolarship, and even work in his company. That's make sense. I cant take this anymore" 

"Oh my God ... sora pregnant. My child ... our child" he drive to her house with happy feeling.

***

"Soraa ... baby"

"Jungsu ... sora ... i think she heard our conversation this morning. She can't be found anywhere. She just left this note" eomma jung show a latter to him

 

"You can't control me anymore jungsu ssi. I will go far far away that u can't find me"

That's words makes his hope falling, his heart aching and his tears rolling down. His legs cant stand anymore and he fall sit on the ground with eomma jung hug him to comfort him.

***

"Jessica ... jessica ..." sora going to her house because she didnt know where she had to go

"Omo ... whats wrong sora ... why are u in rush??? Come in"

"Please promise me u wont tell anyone i was here ... please jessica"

"I promise ... now come in"

 

Sora tells everything how she live with eomma jung who is a worker for jungsu's mother, until she found the truth.

 

"Wow ... your story really like a drama sora ..."

" yeah i guess ..." 

"But in my opinion, mr. Jungsu didnt try to control your life and make u forgive him. Maybe ... just maybe he wants to be a hero for you to protect you and that way make him loving u. But thats my opinion. So what's your plan now??"

"I dont know sica ... can i sleep here for 3 days ... i need a time to get a plan for everything"

" sora ... u can sleep as long as u want ... beside u are pregnant now. U can't tired its too risk for the baby. I'm happy to let u live with me, its too quite to live alone"

"So go find a man ..." she joking, both them laugh

"Gomawo ... sica ya ... i really owe u" 

"Its okay sora"

***

Its already  a week since sora nowhere can't be found. Jungsu already looking everywhere.

"Oppa ..." boyoung always with him to accompany him

"Oppa ... eat your dinner" she called again and he lifeless play with his food

"I dont like this food" he throw his plate to the floor, it make the maids shocked and hurried clean the mess.

Boyoung looks worried for her brother after his wife found out everything and run away from him, he changed to the cold and easily get angry jungsu.

"Oppa ... what do u want to eat??? U need to eat oppa" 

"No i dont want anything ... i'm going" he walk away and drive his own car. For days he looking for his wife. Missing his wife hopping she will comeback.

He look on his phone screen. Suddenly his phone ringing with unknown number.

"Yeobseyeo ..." he answer weakly, but there's no respon from thw caller

"Yeobseyeo ..." he tried again

"Sora ... princess" he called her hoping she will talk to him.

***

Sica had a date tonight, she insist to company sora at home but sora persuade her to going date. So here she is alone and with the mood swing she had makes her remember her husband again.

She missed him but still hate him. She dialed the number she know very well ...

"Yeobseyeo ..." jungsu pick up the phone, with her voice she cant hold her tears anymore.

"Yeobseyeo..." she really want to answer but she still remember the fact that he killed her father.

"Sora ... princess" he called her, he know it was her. 

"I know its u ... please answer me sora" jungsu pleading voice makes her heart aching. She closed with her palm while sobbing silently.

"Sora ... i'm sorry ... please comeback to me. I didn't mean to control u ... i love u sora"

"Baby please talk to meeee ... i really miss u sora ... please comeback ... we can taking care our baby sora" there she hang up the phone and cried.

Jungsu just hit his head and crying. Its makes both of them hurt.

 


 

sorry for long long long not updating guys .... hikssss still looking for job so i can't concentration very well...

But here i came with new chapter. Hope it pay for months i think kekkekekee

I will update again as soon as i can ... i wont let u guys suffer waiting this story cause i am a reader too so i jnow the feeling waiting story update as u guys waiting lol i'm too over confidence kekekekekke

Sorry for a lot of typos guys ... byebye