6

The Unforgiven Hero

Sora feel so comfortable and warm under the blanket.

But her forehead stick to something hard and she can feel a hand roaming and rubbing gently her back.

 

"Hmmmmmm" Jungsu humming and closing the gap between two of them.

She open her eyes and shock by the view in front of her. A bare chest in front of her.

She push the chest and look up to the owner.

Jungsu open his eyes and meet by her eyes.

"Good morning, sora ya" he greet with his morning voice, which she can't deny how y and adorable his bed looking.

But sora too busy to think about it and she look to her body which is already, and together. With her boss, after his birthday. What more it can be worse.

She wake up and wrapped the blanket tightly to covered her chest, but her head so hurt as hitted by a hammer.

 

"Does your head hurt???"

Jungsu also wake up and massaging her scalp gently.

Sora just nodding.

"Go take a bath, i know u have so many questions, but u have to wash-up and i will make us a coffee"

***

He get up with body and face her

"U can have anything that may comfortable for u" sora turn her head to the side, because for the first time she saw a male's organ and his length already wake up.

He know why she acted like that.

"It happen because i found something interesting" the word refer to her body. He shameless said that, looking at her morning look so y and yet innocent. she can feel her cheeks's burning.

***

"Sir ..." sora already sit in the kitchen.

"Did ... did we do it?" Jungsu joined to sit in front of her.

 

Sora thinking hard when she in the bathroom.

What she knew when a couple did it for the first time the woman must be hurt in her lower region and she must found a blood then hardly to walk. But sora didn't feel it.

 

"I guess we did. We both drunk last night, remember?"

Yeah, she did remember the drink she drunk and she gave to him. After that she remember a bit of their hot making out and the rest she can't remember.

 

"But i walk normally and it wasn't hurt and i found nothing of blood" she talk back

"Some girls maybe like that and some not" he casually said like that and continue ships his coffee

"Sora ya. Listen, we may did it and we both of didn't remember anything" he looks to her eyes

"So, i will responsibility about what happened between us"

"Whats responsibility sir???"

"Please don't call me sir. Just jungsu or oppa. It was more comfortable" 

She try to calm herself first.

"But i'm not comfort with that" she stubbornly said that.

Jungsu sigh and put his cup

"Okay, i mean i will marry u. I will responsibility"

"Hold on. It is not as easy as u said ..." her phone ringing and eomma jung id on her screen.

"Go take the phone, i will wash-up then i will bring u going home" he left her alone.

Sora have to explain anything to her mother later. Now, she cant think properly. 

"How can he easily said to marry me?? This is non sense" she talk by her self.

***

They drove without words exchange. Jungsu respect to not try to talk to her. He understand that she still in shock situation.

"U can stop here. I will walk from here. The white house is my house. Thank you for the ride sir" she bow her head. Before she walk out jungsu stop and held her hand.

"Try to think about my offer. I will responsibility for i did last night" he kiss the back of her palm and let her go.

***

"Eomma, she is with me last night"

"Did u ..."

"Ani, eomma. I just pretend that we did it. I swear"

"Arraso ... drive safely jungsu-ya" eomma jung hang up the phone.

She already take care of him for long time. Eomma jung work for the park family. She know everything that happened to him. Jungsu also respect her as his mother too.

Sora told she spent a night with jessica. Eomma jung knew that she lied but she slipped it easily, she knew Sora wasn't comfortable with the conversation about it.

***

Monday come, sora wasn't ready to face her boss. But she decided to face him no matter what.

What she doesn't know Jungsu already at his office which means she have to face him now.

 

"Good morning sir. This is your coffee. I will check your schedules today"

"Sora ..." he get up and walked toward her.

"What is your answer?" Now he stand in front of her, looking directly to her face.

"Hmmmm ... i decide to let's forget about it. You don't have to marry me"

she thought that because maybe they didn't do it and having him as her husband was like a dream. He is handsome, he was a CEO of the biggest company. Who wasn't want to have him? But for Sora, she know her limit. She know her self. And for her it was too good to be true.

 

"No, i won't forget it" he said it firmly.

"Sora look ... i will responsibility, what if u already pregnant, my child"

"Please sir. I'm sorry to be rude, but please don't talk non sense like that"

"Whats with the non sense" he almost shout to her, it makes her startled

"l'm sorry. But, i was a man. I have to being full of responsibility as man"

She look at him, what she did to deserve this offer from him. Another man will leave her and found all of that alone.

"Please .. think about it" he try to closer to her and held her back head and neck to kiss her, start with gentle one. He crave so much for her lips. After the first kiss he already addict to her delicious lip.

 

As much as he wanted to continue, he really want to make her accept him. He pulled away and take a small box from his blazer pocket.

 

"At least, accept the ring as we engaged ... please" he put the ring to her finger. It was perfectly fitted to her like it belongs to her.

"And think about it again. I am sincerely will marry you" he peck her lips again and open the door for her. She nod and walk out.

***