7

The Unforgiven Hero

His words makes her dizzy. She look at her finger. The ring is simple. With the diamond as head, she put off the ring and look again then she can see J❤S etched inside the ring.

'It seems so wrong. Everything so wrong' she mumble.

*** 

"Annyeooonggggg" heechul cheerfully wave to her and come in to her office.

She knew him, so kind and always happy even he always think sora was beautiful, but he is more beautiful than her.

 

"Annyeong ..." she wave to him

"Is jungsu inside?"

"Ne, sir"

"Aaaaaahh .... i told u, to not call me sir. Just oppa Sora-ya" he nagging cutely, she giggling heard that.

"Ne ... oppa" among the girls in one enterprise only Sora can speak informal to him.

"How bout lunch together sora?" He lean to the door and pose manly

"Hmmmm ... i guess next time ... oppa" 

"Wae wae ..."

"Because she is busy" a voice came from behind.

"Ya!!!! U cant make her overworking" 

"What r u doing here?" Jungsu ignore his words and only stare at her.

"Lets go to your office" heechul drag him

***

"What is it???" 

"I know it"

"What???" He seems not interesting 

"U spend the night with her right??" Heechul ask

"What if i am?"

"If u wanna play, go find another girl"

"U dont know anything"

"So tell me" heechul dare him

"Its really hard for me. Almost 10 years" his voice change to sad and hopeless

"But later. I will tell u everything. After everything ready" he pat heechul's shoulder.

"U are so weird, but is okay. As long as u don't want to hurt her or just play with her"

"That will be the last thing i did to her " he assure him

"Go back to your office" jungsu order Heechul.

"Arrasso arrassooooo ... u are the boss here" 

"I am. The one and only" he proudly said that.

***

"I will take u home" he said

"No, u don't have to sir. I can take a bus" 

"No, it's dangerous. it's already 9" she forget it's already night.

"U can't say no. Let's go"

 

They drive silently, but his grumble stomach can be heard.

Sora can't hold her laughter.

"Are u hungry sir??"

"Lil bit" he can't hide his embarrassed. But the view from his side was amazing. Looking her laughing. He can see her dimple clearly.

"Lets stop here, i know some place that have delicious food"

 

They choose tteobboki and fish cake to eat. And they stop in playground near her house.

***

"Sora ..."

"Yes sir" 

"if u want to talk about my answer i will said it now"

"I really can't take this and u don't have to force yourself to marry me" she continue, she put off the ring and put in his palm.

"But, i want to. Let's take this slowly if u want" he said softly

"U know Park Boyoung? One of manager in my company?" Sora nod

Yes of course she knew. And she remind her to him. Both of them look like each other. And jessica already said she is his sister.

But what's with her?

"She had her difficult time in past. When she was in high school, she and her ex-boyf had a night together, but she wake up alone. And later we find out she was pregnant. In her age she already pregnant. But she loss her unborn child and she suffered. She tried so many times to killed her self. Can't u imagine??? It was a nightmare for her, for me and my family"

"So please, let's take this slowly. Both of us. I know it will be fine" he put the ring again.

"See, the ring so fitted for your finger" he happily said that.

***

"Great oppa. U make me look like i had bad experience in my teen-age"

"Just this one ..." jungsu smile lovely he know his sister can't mad at him for long time. She sigh

"So, what next?"

"For now, she take the ring again and think about my offer"

" i can't hold u for what u wanna do. But remember to not hurt yourself later"

"But that night u not touch her right?" She ask

"No ..."

"I just make her think, possibility we did it"

"It seems your goal success. What if she knew later?"

Jungsu said nothing.

"Before she knew, i will make her mine." Boyoung just shake her head and pat his shoulder then walk out.

***

i want update more but i will edit again before i post new chapter.