16 final

The Unforgiven Hero

For almost 9 months together again jungsu and sora live like a normal couple from the outside while inside there's still awkwardness with their relationship. Though jungsu keep his promise he wont do anything beside take care of her and his baby.

 

He always there for her for months. Always know what she wants and help whenever she thirsty and hungry in the midnight. And he endure with her swing mood even when she wants some food that unusual he always trying his best for her. 

 

one night, he hug and kiss her gently while she pretending still asleep. He kiss and her hair softly.

"I know u can't forgive me ... but i'm sorry for taking away your father ... it's me who killed him but i really love u really love u i want to protect u ... maybe just maybe being your hero for once in my life" he touch her cheek with his thumb.

 ***

 

"God damn it sora!!!!!! I told u to not bring that stuff ... maid will do it for god sake ... can u just sit and stay still" he frustrate looking his wife walk around.

They decide to decore their baby's room. At first sora insist with jungsu's idea but with his great great persuade she gave up and do what he said.

"I wont rub your back and massage your feet anymore if u not going to sit" he pretend to threaten her but she know exactly that he wont do it, he will end up rub her back and massage her feet.

"Okay ... okayyy" she gave up and sit join with boyoung who peeling apple.

 

"U know ... he really such a stubborn" boyoung said

"I know"

"Eonni ... gomawoyo for coming back to him. I know it hard for you to know the truth, but the truth is he always blame him self and he really love u not because he feel sorry but because he just love u And want protect u. U dont have no idea when u were gone ..." boyoung start to eat apple. Boyoung or jungsu's mom didnt know the offer he give for her to divorce after her delivered the baby.

 

***

Protect her and being a hero for her. Is it her heart who cant look the truth??? Drowned in her hatefulness??? Even she cant see his good side of his plans for her. Sora looking at him who focused build the baby's bed.

 

'Is it me??' Sora whisper to herself.

"What is it eonni??" Boyoung asked

"Aniyo ... aniyo ... lets lunch together okay"

"Arrassooo ..." she reply cheerfully, how can she become so cruel to her husband, when she received a lot of love from his family even from him.

 

***

"You ready??? Open your eyes 3 .. 2 .. 1" jungsu stay looking sora in amazed by beautiful room which he decore alone even the bed he doing by himself.

"Its ... beautiful" sora walk in and stop in front the bed, jungsu hug her carefully calculating her rejection but she just put her palm on him.

"You're the most beautiful ..." he want to kiss her cheeck but he stop and just put his head to her.

"Just wait for the baby ... and everything's perfect" sora whisper.

 ***

On the morning day jungsu hesitate to going to work but there's an important meeting that he can't avoide.

He still worried because anytime soon sora have to delivered the baby.

 

"Yeobuseyo ... eonni" boyoung pick up her phone

"Do u have a time??? I need a help" sora ask

"Right now??? I'll be there in 30 minutes okay eonni" boyoung just left the office

 

Right after his meeting ended he feel worried and asked jessica where is his sister.

 

"Appa ... how are u appa?? Hope u are fine with eomma now" boyoung just stand not too far nor too close just give her space to take her time.

"Appa ... mianhae ... neomu neomu mianhae" sora start talking with hoarse voice, the tears start clouding her vision.

"Mianhae appa because i love him ... i don't hate him anymore. Will u forgive me If i stay beside him? if i choose to live with him??? To let him taking care of me and your grandchild?" Her tears start rolling down to her cheeks.

And she knee down to touch the grass that surrounding her father's grave. Sora ask boyoung to drive her to her parents grave. She felt to tell them what she decide before she give birth.

She crying more harder but the breeze come to her and its make her calm down. that breeze was like a sign for her. To make her realize That her father wasn't a person that will hate someone, he will forgive them easily. He is a kind of man. How can she forget about him??? About his lesson of life for loving and forgive person. is it true it's her. Sora's self these years that she can't let her father go,her heart full of hate to jungsu and yet she forgot about her father's kindness.

 

"Appa ... i love u so much ... and also eomma i love u" she wipe the tears and start praying for her parents

 

"Where's boyoung?"

"Miss boyoung said she will drive sora to her parent's place" jessica explain

***

After some time she calm down and walk with boyoung but she feel an extreamly pain in her womb.

"Eonni ... gwenchanha??"

"Ani ... it's time boyoung" sora sign it's time for her to delivered the baby.

"Okay ... okay calm down we need to walk to parking area, can u walk???" Boyoung is worried and afraid something bad will come if they're not hurry.

 

Jungsu just walking to the place he knows very well. He saw 2 woman walk toward him and he hurried run to them

"Hurried bring your car now" he said worried and pick her up

"Arrasso oppa" boyoung run to bring her car.

"Its okay sora ... just breath slowly" he kissed her temple

"I'm sorry not listen to u to stay at home" she said slowly

"Its okay maybe she want to see her grandparent" he assure sora.

 

"Eonni gwenchanha???" Boyoung look at the back seat.

"Just focuse to the road, can u???" He held his angry.

"Mianhae mianhae" 

***

Jungsu accompany her in the room. He watch how she endure the pain and dealing with the death. He gave her his hand to held on. How wish he can feel that too so she feel less pain.

After he heard a beautiful crying sound from the baby girl, he felt too much happy and grateful.

He showering sora with kisses

"Saranghae oppa" he stop after heard that words, he can't believe what he heard.

"What did u say???" Sora want to repeat that words until

"I'm sorry sir, can u leave for a moment. We need to prepare the mother and move her to her room" a nurse disturbed them

"Bu .. but ... hhhh okay" he ruffle his hair, why they have to come at the important moment like that. Sora giggling looking his frustration.

***

 

Waiting for almost one hour its like forever for jungsu. More than that is torture him. He still can't believe what he heard.

He already prepare for another agreement with her. For her to stay more longer with her. 

He walk in and sat beside her who close her eyes. He slowly held her hand and sora open her eyes.

 

"Can u repeat what u said before?" He kind a worried that maybe it was just his imagine

"What is it? What i said??" She pretend nothing happend

"Sora ..." he just seeing her giggling

"I said ... i love u oppa ... i love u park jungsu" there she said what he wants heard after long time.

"Thats mean ..." jungsu look bewilder

"Ne ... i forgive u ... it's me who was bad person for long time"

"No ... no ... it's me" he refused heard her talk like that and directly hug her

"I'm sorry for plan your life ... i'm sorry i caused your father's dead ... i'm sorry that u all alone for these years" sora felt he crying and she pushed him gently to look at his eyes and wipe his tears.

"It's not your fault ... it's faith" she touch his cheek 

"Thank you ..." he started to kiss her gently

"Ehemmm ... i'm sorry mr and mrs park ... i bring your daughter" and again they interrupt by a nurse

"Here you go ..." a nurse give the baby to sora

 

"Annyeong ... park jion ..." jungsu said while touch her little hand. Sora looking at him.

 

***

"Appa eomma ... i came" she greet her parents with jungsu looking at the grave

"I'm completely happy now ... i have a beautiful daughter appa eomma ... i have him who always love me and take care of me" jungsu look at her and to the grave again he close his eyes and pray. Sora looking at her

 

"What did u said?" She currious ask him

"Like i used to said every time i came here ... i'm sorry and also i will take care his daughter give her all the best that i have"

"You already did it" she hug his waist

"And i still will do it for the rest of my life" he kiss the tip of her head. They continue walking

 

"Eonni ... can i try???" Boyoung stand beside her and took the kimbap she mad

"Try it ... boyoung ah ..."

"Ne ..."

"I'm sorry that u have to see me when i was about give a birth ... it must be hurt for you that u remember about the past" boyoung look at sora with confused look. She didnt know what she was talking about.

There jungsu bring jion to the kitchen and look at them

"Ah ... i think oppa didnt explain this one" boyoung try to pick jion from him to make him explain it

"I will play with jion okay" there sora tap her foot impatient waiting his explanation. Jungsu just rub the back of his neck

"Can u explain this one?" She fold her hand in front of her chest

"That's hmmm ..."

"Oh my God ... i will die with embarrassed oppa ..." she weakly slap his chest and they laugh later

"Mianhae ... i wont lie again to you" he pulled her to hug and start inhale the baby powder on her

"You smell like a baby ... u know i have a taste baby" he , playing his nose on her neck

"I just bathing jion, oppa ..." she tried to explain while holding her moan

"U ... can u now?" Jungsu is politely asked her. Almost one year he didn't touch her. He did it with all his power to held his self back then. It was hard mostly after she give a birth jion. Sora can't look more y anymore ...

She touch by his politely, always ask and always care. She nodding as reply that's enough to make him turn on.

He start to kiss her slowly and turned aggressive full of needed.

 

"Have a room please ..." boyoung said passed by kitchen

 

"Do u want to take a nap??" He ask

"Is it really a nap??" She challenge him

"Absolutely not ... but we need to work for your stamina"

Then both of them drown in full of hot love making.

 

THE END

 


jjan ... final chapter came out ...

Hope u guys like it ...

Also i'm sorry for not perfect story i made. There are a lot of mistake i made in this story.

And than thank you for subscriber and u all the silent reader. Thank u for spent your time to read this story.

Thank u for support for this story kekekekek i'm sorry to take this slowly to completed the story.

i can't promise u guys for make another story, but i can't held a chance to make one too kekekekekke.

 

Hope there will another teukso ff or they will continue teukso ff

 

and last ... KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOROBUN ^^~~~~