15

The Unforgiven Hero

"what the heck ... my shoes will get dirty" young jungsu walk to the alley, he continue cursing until he found a small house.

"Excuse me ..." then a girl, cute girl came out. She looks sad and her eyes still red after crying.

"Are u a daughter of the taxi driver??" She nod, jungsu just looking at her. Her pale skin, brown hair curly, and also her pink lips.

"And ... u are??" She asked

"Oh ... my name park jungsu ... i came to here to say sorry" he said that arrogantly

"I will give u compensation ... how much???" He bring out a cheque from his coat.

"Youuuu!!!!" She slap his cheek so hard even her palm get sting.

"Do u think everything will solve by money??? U just a use your parents money. A useless person like u and irresponsible like u. a killer, u took away my father. The only person i have in the world" her angry rose up, her chest is aching so she hit them few times. Jungsu just blankly looking at her

"I will bring this case to the court ...I swear i never forgive u!!! do not ever that face came up again" she walk away and slammed the door.

Jungsu back home still with blank face. He still prosess what's going on??? He just take away the only person she had??? And now she is lonely in this world??? What he had done???

 

"Sora ... please comeback" he sobber while held his drink.

"Mianhae ... jongmal mianhae ... what should i do to make u comeback to me" he continue

 The last time she called him and she didn't say anything. Jungsu on the other hand using all of his power to find her. He order all his guards to find her around the city even a village. But there's no sign that he will find her.

"Eomma ... eotteokkhae ... since sora ran way he always like that"

"I don't know ... we cant stop a man who broken heart like that" they just looking his back from afar.

"Did u already ask jessica??? I heard both of them become close each other"

"Oppa already come to her house, but she didnt know where she is"

"Where are u sora???" Jungsu's mom hoping she will back as soon as possible. She worried with her son's conditions.

***

"Sora it's okay ... u dont have to cook everything"

"It's okay sica ya, i owe u so much. U let me stay here"

"Ya!!! That's friends are for u know" sica scold her

 

Suddenly, sora feel a pain on her womb and she looking down where a blood run down to her legs.

"Sora ... what's wrong???!!! Omoooo ... u bleeding... come sit down first and take a deep breath"

But the pain still there, sora didn't want to lose her baby ...

 

"Sora ... i need to call Mr. Jungsu ..." sica already dial his number.

"Aniya ... u cant "

"But he is your husband ... the father of your baby, beside his house is near from here. U need to go to hospital or else .." sica cut her word as soon as jungsu pick up the phone.

Got the news like that make him worried to the death. He cant lose her and their baby.

"Mr. Jungsu ..  i'm sorry i lied to u ..." sica apologize

"Its okay ... now i need to bring her to the hospital ... thank u sica" he approach her who afraid to move and already pale.

"Baby ... it's alright everything will be alright" he carry her easily

"Get well soon sora ya" sica said before they get into the car.

***

Sora sit above him it make her uncomfortable

"Its still hurt princess??" He asked worriedly and just get nodding from her.

"I will get your pants dirty with blood" she said weakly

"Don't worry with such a thing. Just breath and calm yourself, everything will be alright and please stay awake babe" he kissed her temple 

"I dont want to lose my baby ..." and that's the last word before she unconscious.

***

 Sora slowly open her eyes and great by a light above her ... she look around and found jungsu rest his head on her bed and holding her hand. She hesitate to touch his hair ... the side of her missed him but the rest still hate him. She decided not to wake him up. but jungsu feels a lil movement.

"U awake?? Still hurt??? Do u need something?" She frown and remember that she bleeding and panick ask her baby.

"My baby ..."

"Its okay ... our baby is strong ..." jungsu just looking at her missing her a few weeks really torture him its like he is dying and can't breath.

"Its relief ... eomma will taking care u better" she her stomach

"Sora ... i know its not the right time ... but please hear this ... i plan your life its true, but that wasn't because i ask u to forgive me. Like u said u never forgive me. I will divorced u if that what u want. But, let me taking care u and our child. After u deliver the baby we will discuss more. Just think about that, i will call the doctor" he kissed her forehead but she feel there's droplet

"He cried?" She whisper

***

After saying that jungsu walk back and forth

"I make a loose agreement ... aniya after she give birth, there's no way she will leave soon, she need a few months before settle everything ... yeah that's right ... i will searching a new agreement after that" he ruffle his hair

 

"I will come home with u"

"Really???" He cant hide his happiness. Looking him like that makes her look bad and too hard to him. sora notice he look more thin and his dark cycle under his eyes makes her worried. Even he grew beard.

'What happen to him'

 

Sora come home and great by maids, happily and relief its mean there's no way they master will be temperament again.

"I will use a guest room"

"But u can use our room ... beside a pregnant woman always thirsty and hungry in the midnight ... isn't that more easy if i always beside u? And your stuff still there" jungsu really a good negotiate person.

"Lets go ... u must be tired" he her to their room. And she let him held her waist gently.

***

They already tuck in the bed but both of them can't sleep. Sora give her back to him and jungsu's moves can't help them too.

"Stop moving will u" she face him with angry face but he laughing as response.

"What's funny?" She ask, Remember that they both can't sleep, he suddenly hug her

"What are u doing???" Sora shout, he hug her not too tight and put his head above hers.

"Just let me hug u ... maybe with this we both can sleep ... i also need a proper sleep ..." he pleading, sora think again while she being hospitalize, he always there sleep at the couch it must be uncomfortable. He her back softly and she feels his breath even and put her arms on his waist. By that both of them sleep soundly.

 


 

Hope this chapter will satisfied u guys ...

I will update later ... please please bear it a lil bit longer i'm really really sorry.

Maybe chapter 16 will be the end so i need more time.

Enjoy the story and thank you for subscriber thank u so much ^^