8

The Unforgiven Hero

Everyone can't think about the rotation people's life. And what's happen to Sora's life was so fast.

She look again to her finger.

3months ago she came here to interview a job and now she is looking at the ring around her finger.

Then she frown thinking she knew a little about him. She just knew, he was CEO of this company, he has a sister who had worst past.

She cant deny, she accept the engagement because her empathy to his sister. He must love her so much. Sora didn't have any siblings and now she was lonely after the accident 10 years ago. Now, she already buried her past and never look back that time.

***

She blinking her eyes when she saw a black car, Jungsu step out from his car to open the door for her 

"Sorry u have to wait so long" jungsu come a bit run toward her. She look at his face and admired for a while

"No, just a few minutes"

 

"What do u want to eat Sora-ya??" He asked so lovely

"Anything sir"

"How can we continue this engagement when we don't know about each other?" She suddenly said what's on her mind.

He smile to hear that from her lips

"We have long time. Dont worry. I will gladly open my self to u. And i hope u will do the same" he smile to her

"So, first. U can't called me sir. Especially when we just two like this"

"Ne ..." He makes his ear close to her

"Oppa ..." she continue.

"With my name please" she swallow her saliva. It's really hard for her

"Try to call with my name sora"

"Jungsu oppa" finally she called him.

How beautiful the sound that came out from her lips.

***

"So u will tell eomma? she will be happy to hear your marriage" 

"Ani ... don't tell her. Sora must be remember eomma. Eomma and appa came to the funeral. After they ask apologizing and give her money, but she throw away the money and wants bring this case to court. Then, i dont know what appa did till the case closed silently." He explain

"So u want eomma never knew?? And never meet her daughter-in-law?"

"Not now. Not until i make her fully mine" 

"Its seems u being obsess over her. First u want make her life comfortable and now u want make her yours. U have to see a psychiatrist" 

"They will said one thing ... that i just falling in love"

Boyoung surprise hearing that from him

"U falling in love with her? I thought everything because the guilty"

"At first ... but after watching her silently, i start to falling in love with her. That's why i want make her mine. No one else can have her except me"

"U put your heart in dangerous line oppa" she sigh 

"She will break your heart if she knew who u are oppa" she continue.

"Btw, did u heard about minyoung? She will back from America. Just for your info" boyoung leave him alone.

***

That's news makes Jungsu even worried. If minyoung found his plan she will ruin everything.

He should make his wedding as soon as he can.

To make this happen. He need help from other.

 

"So what do u want to talk about?" Heechul came to cafe before they go to work.

"I need your help"

"Anything" he ships his coffee

"I need your help to organizing my wedding" he burst the coffee inside his mouth

"Yaaaaaa!!!" Jungsu shout at him

"Mianhae, i thought i was heard about wedding???"

"Yeah u heard right"

"Why? Why u have to held the wedding so fast like this??"

"Did sora ask u to do this???" Heechul ask seriously

"No, instead i force her to marrying me ... latter heechul-ah i will tell u everything. Help me with this one"

"Okayyyyy i will help u ... i will arranged everything in my hotel at jeju island. And u can call the person whom i knew very well. Hope he can help u"

"Gomawo heechul-ah ... it's mean so much for me"

"Seems like u falling in love with sora? Did she too?"

"I thought now she wasn't. But letter i wish she can love me back"

"Let's go ... u pay this, and pay me after the wedding" jungsu roll his eyes.

"Didnt u bring your car?"

"Aniyooooo" chul casually walk

***

so the third person between their relationship just fictional character.