3

The Unforgiven Hero

"You must be Kang Sora ssi. I'm jessica. Ms. Park Boyoung must be waiting u" a girl with blonde hair and small body walk toward her.

"Yes .. but first, when the other? I mean, i was the only one who interview?" She ask what makes her brother since she arrived.

"Yes, today just you. The others already did yesterday. So come in" she smile to her.

"Yes sir. I already said what u told me" jessica hang up the phone.

***

"You must be Kang Sora ssi. Take a sit please"

"Yes kamsahamnidah" 

"Btw, i'm park boyoung. So, i can see your grade was excellent. Tomorrow, can u start??" Sora shock after what she asked. The manager so beautiful, just like jessica. But she think this manager a lil bit younger than her.

"May i asked u question?"

"Yes please"

"Why me suddenly? Isn't there a few people?? I was just fresh graduate. I'm sorry if i sound so rude and sound so ungrateful, but i was just confuse by this surprise" she explain whats on her mind.

"Thats okay. It's normal. But our ceo wanted fresh graduate. And i think u are smarter and fast learning."

If the ceo was want it what she can say.

They talk about others stuff and about her contract.

***

Jungsu already put the smile on his face when suddenly the person who open the door wasn't he expecting.

"Oppa!!! This is hard with her million questions" jungsu just smile a bit and put his cold face again.

"Seriously oppa, what if she knew everything that happen in her life already planned by you?" She asked worriedly.

"No, it wont happen. For now. I will handle the rest" he said and looking the paper in front of her.

"So, where she is??" He asked curiously

"Going home of course. She start tomorrow. Do u think i will bring her to u suddenly and then she will asked me another question?" She state furiously

"Just go back to what u are doing now" when she walk out she look back to her brother who close his eyes and rest his head on the chair. She pitty him, he looks so tired with the heavy guilt that he held.

***

 

 "So how's your day sora???"

"Yeah seems so fine. But still i feel something weird" so she told everything what happen in one enterprise.

Eomma jung put the scissors and flower.

"I don't think it's weird. Isn't normal when a company wants an employee who fresh graduate. I mean maybe they have their reason."

"I hope so. And hope that i will enjoy the job"

"I believe you will sora ya" she hug her.

"So, eomma what do u want to eat for dinner?"

"Mmmm uri Sora wants to cook??"

They laugh ...

***

Jungsu wake up so early. He can't even close his eyes. So he wear his best and his favorite suit the most and start to drive.

He stop and seeing Sora waiting the bus. He was amazed by her beauty. She growing well as a young lady. And he admit it. No one in his eyes can't beat her beauty. With that thought Sora already take a bus and so he drive a car to going to office.

"So, this is your room. Our ceo must be arrived in a moment. Dont be so nervous. He might look so cold but he was kind too. U can asked me anything okay!!! Fighting!!!!" Jessica leave her and cheer for her first day.

Sora think jessica is cute and friendly, glad she found the kind of person.

"Ehemmm ..." sora heard someone is clearing his throat and she look up to find a face that she find on the elevator.

"Annyeonghaseo. Kang Sora imninda" sora bowing and smile shyly. She amazed by his neat and handsome also build body. She thought the ceo must be old person. But she found he maybe in his early thirty.

"U can come in to my office now. I would glade to have some discuss with u"

"Yes sir" she followed him from behind. Jungsu keep his voice stable not cracked because it maybe so embarrassing.

***

"Hmmm first maybe u didn't know, i'm the CEO in one enterprise. My name is park jungsu" he lil bit hesitate, afraid that she might know the name. And she look lil bit surprise but put the smile after that.

"Im kang sora sir" He nod

"So, i will tell u first. I usually drink my americano in the morning" She looks so excited

"U like americano sir???" She happily asked, and for awhile he look at her amazed by her cheerful

"Ah yes, u too???" He carefully asked

"Yes so much sir"

And just like that jungsu already told her everything that she will do.

***

"What do u want to eat???"

"Nacos"

"Oh no, not today. Let's asked hyung" 

Sora can hear the chattering on the corridor and stop in front of her room.

"Oh, u must be hyung new secretary right??" The big gummy asked

"Ah this is the reason why u move?" The handsome one said

"Hai ... i'm siwon, and this one is hyukjae and donghae" the tall one introduce themselves.

"Kang Sora imnida" she bow And look that one guy with black hair flip his long bangs to the side

"Ah and this is heechul hyung" siwon said again

"Annyeongggg ..." he wave cheerfully

"Come on let's eat hyung" then another came 

"And the last our maknae, khyuhyun" he wave and laugh awkward. Sora looking at the boys who all of them so pretty handsome and neat.

"Ya!!! What with the noise" Jungsu came out.

"Come on let's go" he continue

Sora bowing and jungsu let the other walk first.

"Dont over working. U have to lunch too" He said

"Yes sir. After some document" she bow to him.

***

ahhahahahahha so i decided a few members come out hyuk donghae siwon heechul and kyuhyun.

But the accident happen, i already wrote this chapter before then suddenly BAM this page reload and everything gone T.T and i re-write it again.

I'm sorry if there's a bit teukso moment.

Thanks for subscriber^^