11

The Unforgiven Hero

A hand dancing on sora's .

Jungsu already awake long before she felt someone stare at her. He looking at her face. He can do it all the time.

Sora slowly  open her eyes and adjust  her sight.

 

"Morning beautiful" he greet her with wide smile.

"Morning oppa" she shyly  looking at his face. His morning looking so y yet it didn't  erase his handsome.

Jungsu kiss her lips and press his forehead to her. She was so alluring. Bare face makes her more beautiful.

 

"About the island, it was surprise for our honeymoon"

"Surprise?" She narrow her eyes to him.

 

He giggling hearing that from her. Their legs locking, and there is no gap with their body.

Jungsu feel so happy, this feeling is he longing for long time. To be beside her. That's the most important for him.

 

 "The island is so beautiful. But u are most beautiful" he kiss her cheek playfully. Sora can't hide her smiling.

"I get it from my dad. We can enjoyed our time and we can get along" he look to her eyes directly.

"And i believe, if we know more about each other, u will know that we are a perfect couple" he continue

 

Perfect couple? Sora was just an ordinary girl. But she has Jungsu now, who perfect in many aspects. Sora look down to his length and think even his own was perfect. Her cheek turn red thinking about last night.

 

"Let's take a shower before we eat our breakfast" jungsu offer.

"It's almost lunch oppa" 

They had a few round before he heard a sound came from her stomach.

 

"Kekekekeke mianhaeeeee ... i just can't resist you" he held her face and press his forehead  to her head.

"That's tickle oppa" she laughed and try to get out from his held.

"I wish we can stop the time ... so i can have this moment forever" he said seriously

"It can't  be ..."

 

Jungsu stare at her, shock with her answer.

 

"No ... it should be" he hug her tightly 

"No ... because i'm so hungry oppa" she walk off and going to bathroom.

***

"There's Mr. Kim he already work and live in this island  for long long time" they arrived to the island after their lunch.

"Welcome master" a half old man with a white mustache greet him.

"U must be Mrs. Park right???" Mr. Kim bow to her politely

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo kang sora imnida" she bow too.

"Your bed room already cleaned master. And the dinner almost done" 

"Ne ... take your time mr. Kim. I have a business with this beautiful lady" after heard that he receive a slap from his wife who her cheeks turn pink.

"It's okay ... mr. Kim understand that we are in our honeymoon baby" he whisper  to her and make mr. Kim turn around.

"Let's  go ... " he wiggle his eyebrow.

"This is my room ... u have to used and get along with this room and another in this house. Because we have more time" he hug from her back and swing their body slowly.

 

Sora know what he means. And she can't  believe he was full of stamina and something inside her was waking by him. How can't  a woman fall for him if his treats her like a queen. And sora always  think how grateful  she was and always respect  him as her husband.

 

"Tell me what are u thinking" he played with her nose.

"I'm not mind reader sora ya ... please tell me what r u thinking right now" she give him a best smile that melt his heart.

"Ani ... i was thinking, i must safe someone's life before this life. Because God give u to me" she held his face.

"No ... it's because u deserve everything. U deserve to being happy"

 

They continue with full of love making.

"I love u sora ya" he said before she sleep in his arms.

***

Sora wake up and prepare the dinner until she makes a gasp after a hands sneakily wrap her thin waist.

 

"Why u leave me alone?" jungsu nagging

"I was about to wake u up oppa"

"U heard my confessed sora?" He asked worriedly.

"Ne ... i heard that"

"That wasn't  because our hot make love. That was true from my heart"

"I know" she turn around to face him

"But ..."

"I know it's  too soon for u to reply this but i hope soon u will open your heart for me" 

"I will" she land her lips to him.

"Lets eat before its cold" he held her and makes her sit on his lap, securing her with held her waist possessive.

***

Almost 2 weeks they have their honeymoon at his island. 

Sora always cook for both of them. And jungsu always eat happily and they continue to make love everyday. Since jungsu never get enough to be inside her.

It's  make sora crazy over him.

 

In find day morning.

"What r u doing???" Jungsu hug her from behind.

"Cook ... our breakfast"

"Let me help then"

"Wae??? Did my food really that bad??" Sora ask almost whisper like she talk to herself.

"Aniyoooo ... your food is the best" it's  true her food is good and delicious but she still doubt her skill.

"I just want to help u" he kiss her cheeks and going down to her neck and her shoulder.

"Oppaaaa" she moan softly.

 

His phone ring ruin the moment they had. Sora turn her back to look at him who ruffle his hair.

"Go pick up the phone" she kiss his lips, before she pulled away he keep her by hug her tight.

"Oppaaa" she muffle between their kiss. She gentle pushed his board chest.

 

"Waeeeee???!!!!!" He scream at the other line

"What??? Can't  u handle it for me??? ... i can't, u see i'm still in my honeymood period" he listen the caller and sigh.

"Arrassoooo ..." he put the phone and walk to sora

 

"Whats happen??"

"Its hyukjae ... he wants me to back to seoul tomorrow cause there is some trouble in company in japan" he explain, sora put the knife and look at him

"So u have to go japan???"

"I guess"

half her heart feels so sad to imagine that he will going abroad, But she has to understand his work. Jungsu feels her mood change, he feels so happy know that she didnt want him go.

"But ... i will finish as soon as i can"

"Its okay ... u dont have to be hurried like that, u will not eat properly if u do it" she caress his face.

"When we back home?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Okey, i will pack our stuff. Please continue this oppa just cut a little and fried them"

 

She left him and hurried to their room.

'Eotteokkeh? Why i feel like this? It is all about his work' sora put her hand at her chest.

 

"Sora ..." he knock the door

"Ne oppa" she talk behind the door.

"Open the door please" just like that she unlock the door.

"Heyyyy ... what if u come with me??" He asked softly 

"Nooo ..." she shake her head

"I will just disturbed and burden u" she look at the floor.

"What if i decline and let the other handle it for me"

"Dont oppa. Its your company. Its okay. I have to used it" she assure  him and give him a weak smile

"Did u will miss me?"

"Of course ... it will be different to sleep alone and not have u around me" he hugs her

"Just bear 2 weeks i will finish it quickly"

He kiss the top of her head then to her nose and to her lips. And end up with hot make love.

"I love u sora" jungsu said with heavy breath after their release

"I love u too oppa" that's  it she admit it. The feeling she had been debate  with her self.

Jungsu stare at her unbelievable

"Wh ... wha ... what???"

"I said ... i-love-u-too-oppa" she kiss his lips.


 

annyeong chingu-deulllll ...

Here is my new chapter, since my mood was fine now but still not fine 100% kekekekkekeke

I guess this story will be slowly update.

Anyone watching misaeng??? Ahhhhhhhhhh i love this drama so much. Looks so real and i love uri Sora's work style. I thought it suit her very very very well.

It's  give me inspired since i'm still looking for a job *sigh*.

But hope that drama always increase their rating.

Please leave critics comments anything.

Gomawoyo chingu deul~~~

Annyeoooooongggggggg ~~~~~