10

The Unforgiven Hero

After their small party, Jungsu and sora back to their room.

 

"I guess we can sleep in same room now, if u dont mind" jungsu said

"Hmmm yes ..." He walk toward her, hugging her slim waist.

"Or i will sleep in sofa if u are not ready"

"Ani ... i wont expelled u from your room and bed"

"So u will sleep in sofa?" Sora frown and realize he was joking.

"U are my wife sora ... so don't be afraid or nervous. I wont hurt u i promise. I admitted this wedding too early i'm sorry " he said sincerely, she hesitate to touch his face first but she did it slowly.

Jungsu lean his face to her soft palm and kiss it.

 

"If we were in the same room now, i will sleep in the bed right?" He playful ask her, she nod

"If that's so, i'm not only sleep. I will touch u. Maybe we already did. But right now, we are in conscious state now" he play with her nose now. She can feel his hot breath from his mouth. Sora pulled away and look directly to his eyes.

"Ne oppa ..." 

 

Jungsu start kiss her slowly and gently. She kiss him back. They kiss change to deep and aggressive one. He can heard her softly moan.

He enter and start exploring.

Sora explore his board chest when jungsu rubbing her backless .

they panting hard and need an air. Not too long he start to kiss her again. Her plump kissable lips makes him crazy and addict.

He left her lips and kiss her chubby cheek.

 

"Damn .. i want u so bad Sora-ya" he whisper and start bite lightly her ear.

 

The hot breath makes her feel weird sensation down her spin.

He start pick her up to the bed and jungsu trap her body with his and kissed her again. Sora's soft skin start to revealed. With skillfully her dress. And left her lips to move to her neck. Jungsu , kiss and bitting her neck, leaving a mark. He back to her lips and start massage her full . That move makes her crazy and more moan louder come. He grinding his . She can feel it already hard.

He kissed her and start to it like a baby.Her hands massage his scalp and pulled his hair lightly.

 

"Ah ... oppa"

"Does it feels good?"  He another

"Yes ... oppaaa" his hand touch her thigh and going to her most private part.

"Oppaaaahhhh ..." her body writhing around

"U already wet sora" he whisper it sound so y and sensual in her ear.

"Just for me" he drown his head to her and it. Sora held the sheets tightly. After a minutes she release, he kiss her to let her taste her own.

 

"U're sweet as i thought" jungsu start to undress himself and her too. She stare to his body. And his length already on.

 

"U can touch this Sora ya" she slowly touch his length and squish his ball slowly.

"Damn it sora ..." she stop scared she did wrong

"Don't stop ... it feels good" she squish again and it slowly.

"Sora... i will explode right now if u won't stop" jungsu overing her again and start kissing her lips again.

Jungsu enter her for the first time. He showering sora with kiss. The feels so amazing and he can't wait to move. For a while he wait her to adjust his size.

 

"So thight ... sora"

 

Then sora start moving and signalling him to move.He hug her tightly and pushed more to reach the deep of her. Sora hug him and put her legs around his waist.She muffled her moan by bitting his shoulder. But he pulled away sora and kiss her.He pushed and pulled, he her faster.The skin slapping can be heard by them. Her legs was hanging now.

 

"Ah ... oppaaa there ... ah" he hit right spot. Sora can't hold again. She rolling back her eyes because the pleasure.

"Opp ... aaaahhh" he knew she close and he was too

"U feels so good sora" he scream.

"Lets come together" he guide her to reach the . 

 

Sora can't deny that was intense and feels good. He bring her to the clouds nine. Jungsu kiss her and pulled out his length, he walk to bathroom and bring warm towel for her.

He clean her gently. His action makes her heart warm.

'How kind he is' Sora's heart said that.

She can't take her eyes to his body. He come to the bed again and bring Sora to his embrace.

 

"Lets sleep" she nod.

"Thank u for trust me ... my baby princess" he hug her.

 

She pushed his chest and look up to him.

 

"What?" He ask and Sora make a what-was-that expression. He grinning smiling ear to ear.

"It was your nick name. Just me who can call u like that" 

"Its so cheesy u know"

"No it's not"

"Sleepppppppp princess" he pulled her to his hug.

She can hear his heart beat and his warm also his masculine cologne. She fall asleep in his embrace. Jungsu still her head softly until he is sleep too.

***

so yeah ...

This chapter is really hard. I need to checking all the time. If this or that words was right or not, correct or not.

And if this is so fast, yeah i make it faster. Like i said before i will make this story only a few chapters.

This is the end of chapter 10th. Hope u are not disappointed.

And really thanks for the new subscribers. Thank u so much. Even this story was lack in many ways. I still feel grateful. *virtualhug*

So i will update again later. I hope my swing moods will decrease so i can update soon.

 

Annyeong^^