5

The Unforgiven Hero

"Sora ... " he called her and catch her wrist.

"Im sorry if u scared by the sudde kiss"

"No. I'm sorry sir, i already ruin your party. But, excuse me sir i need to go to the bathroom"

She locked her self in the big bathroom and looking at the mirror. She can still feel her heartbeat fast

Sora can imagine his expert lips and that's was the gentle kiss and her first kiss.

For ten minutes she locked her self in the bathroom she walk out.

"Already done?" She surprised found him waiting her.

"Ne sir. U have been waiting me?" She asked

"I guess i am. Can u not called me sir. We are even not in office"

"Hmmmm ne. I guess the others guests waiting for u. Since u're the birthday boy" she smile silly 

"Sora, about that, i guess u should know that" 

"Oh we should get a drink" she refused to talk about it and then she walk to the mini bar and take a glass of drink which she wasn't knew it was a champagne, she politely give Jungsu one glass too.

But because the kiss before and have him beside her makes her nervous, she drink it in one shoot.

She can feel the other around her lil bit circling but she assure herself she was fine.

Jungsu watch her and when she lose her balance he held her body tightly.

He held her and guide her to the second floor which there is no other person came up to this floor, he bring her to his room when suddenly she fight him and push him to the side so she can going down, but Jungsu stronger than her, he pushed her and make her walking backwards when he used his feet to kick the door close.

***

Jungsu like a crazy and obsessive man tonight. He can't hold back again, he desire for her, only her.

When sora fights again and hit his chest several times, he held her cheeks and start to kiss her.

Slowly and gentle he eat fully, she cant think straightaway.  The kiss was beyond amazing makes her give in . All she can do is feel the sensation.

Slowly Jungsu massage her nape and still kiss her, he tried to enter .

This action is more than before and make her legs weaken. So weak she almost fell when Jungsu held her leg and bring it to his waist and the other one to, she unconscious put her arms around his neck.

He finally bring her to his bed, overing her and still kissing her, he grinding his waist to her. His already hard.

he start to kiss her jawline and going down to her neck and stop when he realize there is no responding from her and he found out she was already sleep.

***

He rest his forehead to hers and panting hard after their make out season.

"For the first time, i left being hard like this by you. Only u kang sora who can make me like this" Jungsu chuckle, he playing his nose with hers.

"I badly wanting u so much" he kissed her for the last

"I'm sorry to ruin your life like this" he start to undress himself and start to open her dress. He can see the full of perfect in front of him. It makes his length turn on again but he remain himself to held a lil bit.

Her underwear the last cloth on her body and slowly he open it and throw it away.

Now, he can see the beautiful goddess in front of him.

Jungsu climbed to the bed and bring her body close to him and covered both of their body with blanket.

"I'm sorry with the surprise morning tomorrow. I hope more for my birthday gift but this is enough for now. Sleep tight, Sora ya" He kissed her forehead.

***

so double update for today. More chapter i guess more miserable huffttt.

Maybe i pushed my self to hard but i want to give the best and trying so hard.

Btw, have u heard about exo??? Since i'm sm stan (mostly) i am an elf, sone and exo-l even f(x) stan. And with the news lately really break my heart. I don't know anymore what the hell is wrong with SME. At the same time i feel so sad jessica left and now luhan. But on the other side i feel happy to can see more about our sj.

I guess i will support all of them and pray for the best.

Anyway, i'm sorry if there are so many typos. I update this story on my tablet device.

I hope u can understand. And thanks for new subscriber.

Ah, 1 more info. I decided to make this a few chapters kekekkekekeke.

Annyeoooooooong~~~^^