1

The Unforgiven Hero

"U look so pathetic oppa" Park Boyoung look at her brother.

"Not your business" She look away, folding her arms to her chest.

"When u will stop this oppa??? Really, until she become old and never realize your present???"

"Sstttttt" Park Jungsu just sat and look in front of the gate waiting a person he know so well.

"She come out, and she smile"

"Of course, she graduated with perfect score",

"and that's because who???" Boyoung asked.

"I dont want to talk about it" he always look at the person in front of him.

A girl 23 years old, smile beautifully to her friends.

"Thats because of you, because your effort oppa",

" and now u can't even give her greeting, just looking at her from afar without she even know. How pathetic you are"

Jungsu still look at her until she went out from his sight.

"She even took a bus, i have to buy her a car so she don't have to use bus anymore"

Boyoung become impatient because he won't liste her words.

"Oppa, stop it!!! When u can forgive yourself and forget everything???"

Her voice more softly than before. But Jungsu still didn't bother to answer his lil sister.

He feel so guilty. And that's bring him back to the past, to the memory when he was 20years old to  10 years ago. When he was so immature, rebellious, arrogant and always think money can buy anything. and That's when all of this happened to him.